Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2264671 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
But I'm just guessing, of course.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol. You don edit am sharp sharp. I see am clear, abi you think say I get Apollo for eye like one of my father's son? tongue

##sips tayo water

What's apollo? The only Apollo I know of, is a spacecraft. Too much Tayo water has discombobulated your sense of sight/reasoning. sadsad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
Clefstone, Americans are known for the Ouija board. Ouija board is known to get people possessed by demons. Google the Ouija board stories & you will die from fear.
People are superstitious everywhere. Brides throwing the bouquet at weddings, kissing under the mistletoe, the blowing of candles and the making of birthday wishes are superstitious customs.These superstitions which we were introduced to by whites are still there in popular culture and show know signs of disappearing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Belovedd:
Big Brother Africa to bring in a Celebrity!
Viewers have recently complained that Big Brother Africa has started to become dull so producers have decided to spice things up by bringing in a Celebrity to anger the housemates.

BradTheLadLong with suitcase and holding a 'Big Brother' contract?
Controversial Youtube star, BradTheLadLong who recently tweeted that he's 'finally landed' is set to enter Big Brother Africa next week to completely turn the house upside down.

It's believed that there will be a royalty theme for the week which will see Brad walking in the house with a crown and being able to make the houseguests do whatever he asks.

Not only this but Brad will have his own private room that only he can enter and secretly he will be able to watch his fellow housemates on a TV screen. This could be detrimental because the second a housemate complains about Brad, he will know and be able to use that information in whatever way he likes.

On Brad's last day, producers have planned a massive twist which will shock not only the housemates but also the viewers. Just as the internet star is about to leave he will make a decision which housemate he would like to remove from the process and they will have to walk out the back door with him without any proper eviction.

It is believed that extra security have been called in for the event in case things get violent because something this controversial has never been done before.

This is a risky move by the producers as Brad could completely take out one of the favourites. He would have been watching the show so far and know who are the potential winners and he could completely spice things up by taking them out!

A lot of fans are outraged by this decision as they feel there is too much interaction with the outside world but it will be a ratings success for sure.

What do you think of this game changing twist? Let us know below!

copied
TF is brad?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
spade:

Brad is in Australia, replacing someone on "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here".
That's probably why his last tweet was 5 days ago.
He's in the forest now.

Oh, then this is some false old news. He should have his fun at the forest o jare. We done with twists abeg angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
quantumphysics:
when the teaparty gets power and kicks out illegal urchins like you from a desert wasteland state... i'll be waiting for u at MMIA , in fact i'll add extra stūpidity-sauce to your Amala........... accept the faxts that you're such a bungler who couldn't get into better school for FREEEEEEEEEEEEE PHD GALORE......................MY KONTRY PIPU UNA DON HIAR AM SOOOOOO PHD NA FREEEEEEEE OOOOH... NO DULLING GRAB YA COPY NOW
FACT- There are 2.6 million PhD students in.USA , and mrs. knowitall says they are all attending FREEEEEEEEEEE

MAKE I DO GO GRAB MY FREE PHD OOOOOOH...grin grin
#Sigh Now ForkAddict has been vindicated. See the kinds of graduate they turn out at Unilag. He ain't so bright. SMH. Don't run mad oo. Cos I will taunt you till Jesus comes. 3 for ten Kobo Unilag degree. Kill yourself grin

As I said before, When you have no sane arguments again you begin the make personal attacks. Lmao. So now I'm illegal? grin grin Wetin man pikin no go hear for NL. Keep consoling yourself. You will just die of High Blood Pressure on top person matter on Nairaland grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Oh so just tuned in and diary sessions are going on but being handled by housemates themselves.

Vimbai just having a session with Macky2(as Biggie)

Macky2: tell big brother how are you and the mood in the house
Vimbai: having a yucky day cos I felt disrespected cos someone violated me by taking my makeup and I felt like I was playing against lesser being

Macky2:Hmmm, so how are u getting along with old housemates and who is ur closest
Vimbai:Getting along just fine, didn't come here to make friends so just being cordial with everyone. Really close to Idris and today Trezagah cos he helped me find my makeup

Macky2: share with Biggie how you feel about Sunday
It's a weird feeling cos it's been a while . Quite confident that am more visible and outspoken than my country contenders . I have a strong personality, I am a threat and africa is going to save me

Out of the 3 from your country who dyu think is the weakest link and why
It changes every single day but I think Butterfly cos she plays with Ella and Ella is going to pull her down. She thinks Ella is a strong contender but being a sidekick to Ella her strong personality is not coming through and they are going to pull each other down

What has annoyed you the most this week
My makeup being taken away from me irritated me but I played it calmly and did the mature thing

Anything else you want to talk to biggie about?
No
As biggie always says, play your game

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
JJ and Sulu(as Biggie)

Afternoon. JJ, how are you doing
Still blessed, still doing well, one love one blood one africa

How are you ready for the party
I am psyched and ready to dance, have my boy ruby ruby here so ready to party with him

You have the privilege of being in BB and you've managed to get this far, so how ru planning a strategy to win this
As I always say it's all up to africa so am gonna be myself. JJ

At this time of the game dyu feel uve made your country proud
I think ave stayed true to myself as a person as well as stayed in line with my moral and values and have done my country proud

How is. JJ doing in terms of romance?
Samantha is an amazing woman and she is inspiring but I can't say if it is love or romance but after the house we will see as she is the only girl I have spoken to on non intellectual level

Why should Africa keep you in the game
Cos I am entertaining and if I ib in the money I do it for all of us- one love one blood one africa

This shore is not only about your country so if how would you vote other countries to vote for you
I have not had any confrontations with contenders from other countries, I believe we are all on the same continent for a reason and are of one blood so I am not gonna change anything

What would you want Africa to remember you for
Hopefully for being the one person who is a peacemaker throughout the drama
JJ freeze, lol even Biggie jokes JJ
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tayo still talking shiii undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
njokusboy:

Ochon/eustachio, if this girl finally outgrows her confusion and refrain from her misguided path (lesbianism), marry her.... grin
. Wat!! undecidedmarry who? Ochon ain't gonna do dat cos he is mine!mine! Mine alone angry , my secret crush grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

People are superstitious everywhere. Brides throwing the bouquet at weddings, kissing under the mistletoe, the of blowing candles and the making of birthday wishes are superstitious customs.These superstitions which we were introduced to by whites are still there in popular culture and show know signs of disappearing.

Exactly! Africans are just being hard on Africa as usual. As if we are the only ones @ss backwards.

LOL, at least we don't believe Dracula is real unlike some people.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Good lawd, Tayo is really a blockhead, a pestilential ignoramus, a cretinous fvcktard....
What is this

A don die...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 5:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
MsNas:

#Sigh Now ForkAddict has been vindicated. See the kinds of graduate they turn out at Unilag. He ain't so bright. SMH. Don't run mad oo. Cos I will taunt you till Jesus comes. 3 for ten Kobo Unilag degree. Kill yourself grin

As I said before, When you have no sane arguments again you begin the make personal attacks. Lmao. So now I'm illegal? grin grin Wetin man pikin no go hear for NL. Keep consoling yourself. You will just die of High Blood Pressure on top person matter on Nairaland grin
chaiii seee joblessness wey free phD don cause.grin grin grin....... MY KONTRY PIPOOOOOO AWOOOOF DEY RUN BELLE OOH grin grin grin..................... no be you dey konsole yasef say without MIT HARVARD et al U GO MAKE AMM.grin grin...... choi choi MY KONTRY PIPPOOOOOOOOOO... SHE GETTTTI HOPEE OOOOH!!!... SHE GETTTTTI HOPEEEE OHHH.............. GOD PUNISH OSHOFREEEEEEE PhD..... Minimum.wage Gaskiya!!!!* grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
smollett:
Good lawd, Tayo is really a blockhead, a pestilential ignoramus, a cretinous fvcktard....
What is this

A don die...

Abeggi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
mehn...vimbai cannot even understand what she has done to her career by coming back to bba as a fake housemate,
her popularity now is.....
her fans sef ....
her ratings.....

I have always liked her but now.....
hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

What's apollo? The only I Apollo I know of, is a spacecraft. Too much Tayo water has discombobulated your sense of sight/reasoning. sadsad
Lol. Apollo is also one of Zeus sons..

Again, apollo is a red like boil that attacks the eye and blurs vision na. You no grow up for Naija ni? Ok, E be like you be ajebutter.

So its was a lyrical double entendre. I played Apollo as Zeus son and eye problem at the same time.

Below..

Ksslib:
I see am clear, abi you think say I get Apollo for eye like one of my father's son?

##sips Tayo water
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
sandijey:

Abeggi

Please, what happened?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
smollett:
What is this

A don die...
Wetin happen?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by klodike(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
D dude neva sounded feminine to me. I concur with yhu 100%
Forwetinnah:

I still think DeCatarrh is a guy though..maybe a cute one who's a mirror-holic

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
HERROYALFINEST:
. Wat!! undecidedmarry who? Ochon ain't gonna do dat cos he is mine!mine! Mine alone angry , my secret crush grin

gringringrin

YACAA, thanks for the updates. God bless your soul. Keep 'em coming. Mehn, tonight's party better make sense o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tayo and Natasha ( as Biggie)

Afternoon Tayo, how are you feeling?
Angry

Elaborate for. Biggie
I am angry Biggie, for the first time I am angry with the system, throughout the week been telling you how peaceful ave been with the new housemates, but last night was talking to them and they mentioned you sent them in to save the game as it is boring and viewership is low

Why dyu think it was a bad idea for Biggie to bring in the housemates
It's like am just about to write the Matric exam when you bring in a pHD to write the same exam which is not fair

Are you referring to Uti
Yes, before I thought it was fair and I wouldn't have minded the results but now I don't think it is fair cos I also have my dreams and ambitions ....

Do you understand Biggie doesn't makes mistakes and if he brought Uti in it is because he feels it is fair?
It is possible but don't blame me fore feeling this way but this is how I am feeling today and I want to be sincere about it

Big brother feels it is a fair game so just play your game
Okay biggie I will play my game but looking forward to Sunday where I might stay or go home

Dyu feel you will go home
Before I was positive about it but considering what the new housemates told us yesterday about viewership being low then I wonder why Africa would vote me over them
I thought it was a reality show where you can be yourself than to think about when viewers are back home and need to be entertained

How will you feel if Africa doesn't vote you
I will feel Africa doesn't care about my future and just want entertainment. But I just want the Honour of going straight home

You know your friends also have dreams, you are not the only one so Africa will decide who wins
I have never beat my chest to say I am going to be the winner....

Anything else you want to say?
I want to tell Biggie not to judge me for feeling this way. In as much as I am angry I am also not judging you

Patience is virtue Tayo, play your game Tayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
smollett:
What is this

A don die...

What happened? Please write an epistle and update. I'm not watching now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ksslib:

Wetin happen?

The dude just dey yap about why dem go bring uti to compete with am, say e just be like say them bring person with PhD to compete with person wey just dey matriculate grin say initially him take uti as him brother but now him no know
Say him come the game to enjoy himself and entertain but the new housemates dey sleep for daytime only to drink alcohol for night begin constitute nuisance grin all in the name of entertainment, like say him no dey follow dem dey make noise since....

I no know whether the guy no dey siddon reflect sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol. Apollo is also one of Zeus sons..

Again, apollo is a red like boil that attacks the eye and blurs vision na. You no grow up for Naija ni? Ok, E be like you be ajebutter.

So its was a lyrical double entendre. I played Apollo as Zeus son and eye problem at the same time.

Below..

##sips Tayo water

*in my Chicagonian accent* this shít is messed up.. I ain't from your country. I'm Chi town born and raised, Nigga. Balled with dawgs like R.Kelly, Kanye West and Obama. That's my clique right there. WTF is Ajebutter?

Shiddddd.. Sip some Kool Aid, hommie, not some damn Tayo water. Is that what you guys drink in Nigeria? Damn!! gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Natasha tells uti that Tayo seem to be cracking...

Uti sef talk say Tayo na naija boy, dem no dey crack anyhow
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
quantumphysics:
chaiii seee joblessness wey free phD don cause.grin grin grin....... MY KONTRY PIPOOOOOO AWOOOOF DEY RUN BELLE OOH grin grin grin..................... no be you dey konsole yasef say without MIT HARVARD et al U GO MAKE AMM.grin grin...... choi choi MY KONTRY PIPPOOOOOOOOOO... SHE GETTTTI HOPEE OOOOH!!!... SHE GETTTTTI HOPEEEE OHHH.............. GOD PUNISH OSHOFREEEEEEE PhD..... Minimum.wage Gaskiya!!!!* grin grin
Lol. I'm done taunting you. Make you no go commit suicide. Cos all those your grin smileys is a front to hide the pain you're feeling. Bye Bish wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
HERROYALFINEST:

Chai, ochon don get plenty admirers oh...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
YACAA:
Tayo and Natasha ( as Biggie)

Afternoon Tayo, how are you feeling?
Angry

Elaborate for. Biggie
I am angry Biggie, for the first time I am angry with the system, throughout the week been telling you how peaceful ave been with the new housemates, but last night was talking to them and they mentioned you sent them in to save the game as it is boring and viewership is low

Why dyu think it was a bad idea for Biggie to bring in the housemates
It's like am just about to write the Matric exam when you bring in a pHD to write the same exam which is not fair

Are you referring to Uti
Yes, before I thought it was fair and I wouldn't have minded the results but now I don't think it is fair cos I also have my dreams and ambitions ....

Do you understand Biggie doesn't makes mistakes and if he brought Uti in it is because he feels it is fair?
It is possible but don't blame me fore feeling this way but this is how I am feeling today and I want to be sincere about it

Big brother feel a it is a fair game so just play your game
Okay biggie I will play my game but looking forward to Sunday where I might stay or go home

Dyu feel you will go home
Before I was positive about it but considering what the new housemates told us yesterday about viewership being low then I wonder why Africa would vote me over them
I thought it was a reality show where you can be yourself than to think about when viewers are back home and need to be entertained

How will you feel if Africa doesn't vote you
I will feel Africa doesn't care about my future and just want entertainment. But I just want the Honour of going straight home

You know your friends also have dreams, you are not the only one so Africa will decide who wins
I have never beat my chest to say I am going to be the winner....

Anything else you want to say?
I want to tell. Biggie not to judge me for feeling this way. In as much as I am angry I am also not judging you

Patience is virtue Tayo, play your game Tayo

Ma guy wan shhitt for trouser grin
"Alpha male" get limit.

But seriously, calm down. NA ONLY UTI WAKA COME? YOU NO SEE SULU AND ELIKEM? Why M'am Bea never kill herself instead of committing suicide?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
MsNas:

Lol. I'm done taunting you. Make you no go commit suicide. Cos all those your grin smileys is a front to hide the pain you're feeling. Bye Bish wink
chaiiiii e pain am!!!! grin grin........ONE BY ONE DEM DON DEY GOOOO!!!!..... MRS. OSHOFREEEEE ....... ABEG MAKE U TRY MANAGE THIS CREAM grin grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Macky2 and Luclay(biggie)

How has the day been
It's been really slow Biggie

Tell biggie about the mood in the house
There has been less drama today probably because people are adapting to each other so it is relaxed

How dyu feel about Sunday coming up
I have respect for Sulu but I believe I am more focused on my game than he is. I feel very confident about Sunday. We are both different people and Africa has kept me in the game for this long though ave been up five times

Tell biggie more about your sleeping routine
I feed off people's energy so when the energy is low I sleep off esp. When there is nothing much to do in the house

In he here someone in particular that has lifted ur energy in this house cos biggie has realised you wake up really early and you sleep lightly
Since the new housemates came there has been more activities and drama and it is really sthn else that has changed my mindset and there is one particular person

Who is this one particular person?
Sulu from my country or Ella

Hmmm, do tell biggie what is tonight gonna be like for you, what dyu think is gonna happen
Friday everybody looks forward to with attention on the dance floor dancing the night away. People tipsy after the party so got my popcorn ready

Any last words
Thanks africa for keeping me in the game this long .....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Uti and. Ntasha(Biggie)- I didn't catch most of it though

How are you feeling Uti
How you dey. Biggie?

Uti speak English for the sake of the viewers
Good afternoon biggie

Biggie will not tell you this again
Sorry biggie, no vex

How are you feeling
I am very very happy, I miss big brother

(The two laugh)

Uti biggie is also human he can laugh and make jokes

How is your mission going and how is your brother. Tayo doing?
Right now am just chill, but last night I gave this performance

(He talks about last night with JJ and. Nhlanhla)

JJ is worried about me

Elaborate for Biggie
(Didn't catch most of it)
I feel sorry for them they are kids

I think the pressure is getting to my brother

Biggie feels Tayo is breaking down
He is a Nigerian man, he won't break down. If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself up and try again

It is just a prank, so. Uti continue to 'pray' the prank

We end your session here Uti because you are very boring
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tayo is scared s'h:1tless I tell you... the guy just dey form strong man...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.