Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2262272 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
YACAA:
Tayo and Natasha ( as Biggie)

Afternoon Tayo, how are you feeling?
Angry

Elaborate for. Biggie
I am angry Biggie, for the first time I am angry with the system, throughout the week been telling you how peaceful ave been with the new housemates, but last night was talking to them and they mentioned you sent them in to save the game as it is boring and viewership is low

Why dyu think it was a bad idea for Biggie to bring in the housemates
It's like am just about to write the Matric exam when you bring in a pHD to write the same exam which is not fair

Are you referring to Uti
Yes, before I thought it was fair and I wouldn't have minded the results but now I don't think it is fair cos I also have my dreams and ambitions ....

Do you understand Biggie doesn't makes mistakes and if he brought Uti in it is because he feels it is fair?
It is possible but don't blame me fore feeling this way but this is how I am feeling today and I want to be sincere about it

Big brother feel a it is a fair game so just play your game
Okay biggie I will play my game but looking forward to Sunday where I might stay or go home

Dyu feel you will go home
Before I was positive about it but considering what the new housemates told us yesterday about viewership being low then I wonder why Africa would vote me over them
I thought it was a reality show where you can be yourself than to think about when viewers are back home and need to be entertained

How will you feel if Africa doesn't vote you
I will feel Africa doesn't care about my future and just want entertainment. But I just want the Honour of going straight home

You know your friends also have dreams, you are not the only one so Africa will decide who wins
I have never beat my chest to say I am going to be the winner....

Anything else you want to say?
I want to tell. Biggie not to judge me for feeling this way. In as much as I am angry I am also not judging you

Patience is virtue Tayo, play your game Tayo

No cause for alarm guys. Please, Tayo doesn't know Uti is a fake HM. You can't really blame him for not knowing. The nigga wants to win and seeing Uti competing against him, especially after last night's revelation felt like he's been cheated. We all have different of reasoning thing, it's easier to judge because we know about the fake HMs. Put yourself in Tayo's shoes.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Who talk say Klarrklarr fine before, that guy resemble one kerosine seller for my area

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

Lol am not that stupid, I will compete as a Namibian,pretend am falling in love with some mumu Naija guy,be the most decent girl in the house and avoid confrontation and gossip grin grin grin

This girl ehn
I like you cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
smollett:

The dude just dey yap about why dem go bring uti to compete with am, say e just be like say them bring person with PhD to compete with person wey just dey matriculate grin say initially him take uti as him brother but now him no know
Say him come the game to enjoy himself and entertain but the new housemates dey sleep for daytime only to drink alcohol for night begin constitute nuisance grin all in the name of entertainment, like say him no dey follow dem dey make noise since....

I no know whether the guy no dey siddon reflect sef
Thanks. The way you been dey vent, I been think say he kill person sef.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
smollett:
Good lawd, Tayo is really a blockhead, a pestilential ignoramus, a cretinous fvcktard....
What is this

A don die...
...What has he done again.....far away from my tv set
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
smollett:

The dude just dey yap about why dem go bring uti to compete with am, say e just be like say them bring person with PhD to compete with person wey just dey matriculate grin say initially him take uti as him brother but now him no know
Say him come the game to enjoy himself and entertain but the new housemates dey sleep for daytime only to drink alcohol for night begin constitute nuisance grin all in the name of entertainment, like say him no dey follow dem dey make noise since....

I no know whether the guy no dey siddon reflect sef

You ma reason am nau. If them bring Uti who's been watching your every moves, two weeks to the finals, and you know Uti's fanbase in Nigeria, you no go fear? Every HM in that house is scared, only Tayo is bold enough to speak out.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

*in my Chicagonian accent* this shít is messed up.. I ain't from your country. I'm Chi town born and raised, Nigga. Balled with dawgs like R.Kelly, Kanye West and Obama. That's my clique right there. WTF is Ajebutter?

Shiddddd.. Sip some Kool Aid, hommie, not some damn Tayo water. Is that what you guys drink in Nigeria? Damn!! gringrin
Lmao!! Na me you dey speak awana awanna for?

In that case, lemme upload that super eagles match day Voice note, so everyone can be the judge.

Give me a sec.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
YACAA:
Oh so just tuned in and diary sessions are going on but being handled by housemates themselves.

Vimbai just having a session with Macky2(as Biggie)

Macky2: tell big brother how are you and the mood in the house
Vimbai: having a yucky day cos I felt disrespected cos someone violated me by taking my makeup and I felt like I was playing against lesser being

Macky2:Hmmm, so how are u getting along with old housemates and who is ur closest
Vimbai:Getting along just fine, didn't come here to make friends so just being cordial with everyone. Really close to Idris and today Trezagah cos he helped me find my makeup

Macky2: share with Biggie how you feel about Sunday
It's a weird feeling cos it's been a while . Quite confident that am more visible and outspoken than my country contenders . I have a strong personality, I am a threat and africa is going to save me

Out of the 3 from your country who dyu think is the weakest link and why
It changes every single day but I think Butterfly cos she plays with Ella and Ella is going to pull her down. She thinks Ella is a strong contender but being a sidekick to Ella her strong personality is not coming through and they are going to pull each other down

What has annoyed you the most this week
My makeup being taken away from me irritated me but I played it calmly and did the mature thing

Anything else you want to talk to biggie about?
No
As biggie always says, play your game
....Thank You YACAA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sulu and Nhlanhla(biggie)

Didn't hear a thing, someone should update
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by klodike(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pls wat did he say or do again?
smollett:
Good lawd, Tayo is really a blockhead, a pestilential ignoramus, a cretinous fvcktard....
What is this

A don die...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

gringringrin you don kolo finish. LMAO!! gringrin

If I go there, I'll bath with my boxers on, not nakèd like JJ.

I wouldn't go to BBA, because I won't win. I've similarities with Melvin. I go dull una wella.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

No cause for alarm guys. Please, Tayo doesn't know Uti is a fake HM. You can't really blame him for not knowing. The nigga wants to win and seeing Uti competing against him, especially after last night's revelation felt like he's been cheated. We all have different of reasoning thing, it's easier to judge because we know about the fake HMs. Put yourself in Tayo's shoes.

Dude, Tayo has everything in front of him... all the signs are there, why him just dey halla since, wetin come be say the new housemate dey constitute nuisance for nyt when him dey follow dem make noise...

I'd honestly have considered the fact that this whole shii is a prank, I mean, the signs are there and he keeps repeating them without thinking about them.... Uti is a former BBA winner, Uti has a booming career, Uti is his friend..
Doesn't make any sense for uti to come and replace him, more so, 3 weeks to the end of the show...
I am surprised he has never considered that the ish is a prank.. even if him no sure, him for atleast think am... him just dey para...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
smollett:
Tayo is scared s'h:1tless I tell you... the guy just dey form strong man...

Put yourself in his position. You'd be scared too, just like I would.

Just picture yourself as a rising model based in South Africa, having to compete for the Nigerian vote with a well-known model, fashion designer, presenter, actor and WINNING alumnus of Big Brother Africa.

Haba. Na OJORO be dat nau!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Please, what happened?

Nothing that we don't already know.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ksslib:

Lmao!! Na me you dey speak awana awanna for?

In that case, lemme upload that super eagles match day Voice note, so everyone can be the judge.

Give me a sec.

Lwkmd.. Guy, no try am. I take God beg you. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Abofa: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
YACAA:
Oh so just tuned in and diary sessions are going on but being handled by housemates themselves.

Vimbai just having a session with Macky2(as Biggie)

Macky2: tell big brother how are you and the mood in the house
Vimbai: having a yucky day cos I felt disrespected cos someone violated me by taking my makeup and I felt like I was playing against lesser being

Macky2:Hmmm, so how are u getting along with old housemates and who is ur closest
Vimbai:Getting along just fine, didn't come here to make friends so just being cordial with everyone. Really close to Idris and today Trezagah cos he helped me find my makeup

Macky2: share with Biggie how you feel about Sunday
It's a weird feeling cos it's been a while . Quite confident that am more visible and outspoken than my country contenders . I have a strong personality, I am a threat and africa is going to save me

Out of the 3 from your country who dyu think is the weakest link and why
It changes every single day but I think Butterfly cos she plays with Ella and Ella is going to pull her down. She thinks Ella is a strong contender but being a sidekick to Ella her strong personality is not coming through and they are going to pull each other down

What has annoyed you the most this week
My makeup being taken away from me irritated me but I played it calmly and did the mature thing

Anything else you want to talk to biggie about?
No
As biggie always says, play your game

Thanks YACAA, for giving us these detailed updates.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

You ma reason am nau. If them bring Uti who's been watching your every moves, two weeks to the finals, and you know Uti's fanbase in Nigeria, you no go fear? Every HM in that house is scared, only Tayo is bold enough to speak out.
Imagine reading for an entrance exam that has to do with General Theory of Relativity and you were told you ll have to compete with someone for just one slot in your dream school. And it was revealed you gon be competing against Albert Einstein.

Haba!! Even efico sef halla. Wetin you wan write!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
THEAMAKA:

undecided undecided undecided

Keep having fun as Melvin is been taunted. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Trezegah (as biggie) and Idris

Tell biggie how is your day so far and how everything is going with
Everything is good it's just the way people take........

Do you think feza is competition for you
.... She is a stong character....and a woman.......
I am also a strong character and I am going to be the same person from begining to the end so whether

What dyu think about Sunday
It is going to be very interesting. A lot of people are gonna make a bad move, be worried, cry, might faint but the game will change as it will be almost the finals as we r competing against big personalities

Who dyu find the most attractive and sexiest
New or all housemates?

The new ones
That would be. Feza

Since Idris came into the house he has been cuddling and whispering, why?
I am a very affectionate person so that might be taken differently by people in the house.

Why is this happening with gals by the time you go to bed at night?
Laughing.....at night is the best time for people to cuddle. Best time to ask people about their day. Bed is small so not easy to squeeze into the bed without cuddling

With girls?
I do not have an answer to that

Biggie sees what happens and says with girls(mentions Samantha)
I miss her so so much

Idris freeze
Hmmmm Biggie also does jokes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
smollett:

Dude, Tayo has everything in front of him... all the signs are there, why him just dey halla since, wetin come be say the new housemate dey constitute nuisance for nyt when him dey follow dem make noise...

I'd honestly have considered the fact that this whole shii is a prank, I mean, the signs are there and he keeps repeating them without thinking about them.... Uti is a former BBA winner, Uti has a booming career, Uti is his friend..
Doesn't make any sense for uti to come and replace him, more so, 3 weeks to the end of the show...
I am surprised he has never considered that the ish is a prank.. even if him no sure, him for atleast think am... him just dey para...

Feza earlier dropped hints for Tayo on the possibility that she and the others are completely fake; but you know Tayo - too aggressive and egotistic to even stop for a second and contemplate his surroundings... But really, that's what makes him unique and an entertainer in his own right.
Yes. We know he's not that bright; but make we just try to see from his point of view.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

No be matter of fear, the dude for don think say, this tin fit be joke... check am nah... E no make sense... all the evidence dey him front...
The last part about the new housemate constituting nuisance for nyt tire me, shey him no dey follow dem
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Don't really think this can affect vimbai's career.... Is not like people watch stargist for her good character.....we watch to hear the latest news.....besides we all saw her bitchy side on amplified.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
smollett:

Dude, people differs. Tayo cracked last night. What of those that seem to have it figured out, haven't they cracked too?

Klarklar was already afraid before Otono stepped in.
JJ and Butterphly has said shit about Vimbai before she came in.
Or is it Ellah?

That you'd have figured it easily doesn't mean Tayo would. Tayo is a talkative. He talks too much. No time to sit back and reason like Klarklar. He's not blessed with such intuitive abilities.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

Ochon, did you also buy your certificate for 2 for 5n tongue

Remember We judged them sheila , nlalah, Ella and Macky because they were paranoid, hailing tayo for being able to gather his acts together and embracing the new housemates. Well, thank you tayo for proving it is perfectly normal to feel insecure and paranoid in the situation no matter the paddy paddy kind of relationship going on with the perceived competitor. I understand the housemates in this situation.

*sips Macky water* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mrskillz1(f): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Who watched Trezagha and Idris session?
Mehn! Its the best. I so much love it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

Keep having fun as Melvin is been taunted. tongue
Melvin was a fake and don't get me started on his hyena like laughter.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

Lwkmd.. Guy, no try am. I take God beg you. gringrin
Ok. E don do. grin

Mehn it feels so good to have leverage!

##sips Tayo water
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Exactly! Africans are just being hard on Africa as usual. As if we are the only ones @ss backwards.

LOL, at least we don't believe Dracula is real unlike some people.
... grin..have a friend who's mum is Romanian. Tells me alot of Dracula tales, the garlics on some streets..Naah, don't believe that...Looks like an episode from call of duty.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
spade:

Feza earlier dropped hints for Tayo on the possibly of her and the others being completely fake; but you know Tayo - too aggressive and egotistic to even stop for a second and contemplate his surroundings... But really, that's what makes him unique and an entertainer in his own right.
Yes. We know he's not that bright; but make we just try to see from his point of view.

Imagine, no be everything be muscle muscle...
The dude no just smart at all...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ksslib:

Imagine reading for an entrance exam that has to do with General Theory of Relativity and you were told you ll have to compete with someone for just one slot in your dream school. And it was revealed you gon be competing against Albert Einstein.

Haba!! Even efico sef halla. Wetin you wan write!

Exactly!! Even Tayo tried to compete with Uti till last night's revelation before giving up because he thinks it's an unfair fight. Other HMs were scared from Sunday night sef.

But Tayo is too egoistic to pay attention because subtle hints have been dropped.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:
Don't really think this can affect vimbai's career.... Is not like people watch stargist for her good character.....we watch to hear the latest news.....besides we all saw her bitchy side on amplified.
you didnet get me, i meant her ratings will go up cos she executed her task the best of all the fake housemates. the babe has been trending. dont be surprised to see her a judge on xfactor or project fame or any show where they need her kind of comments to increase ratings

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
smollett:

Imagine, no be everything be muscle muscle...
The dude no just smart at all...
Which muscles? I can beat tayo in a fair fight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.