Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2267928 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Eustachio:

LMAO!! Dannyxy is high on weed, hence his short memory span and bad eyesight. Forgive him. grin
mtcheww, at least my short memory span is taller than you.. mtcheww

*sekems*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Watching bba without shower hour is like drinking tea without milk.

gringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
mtcheww, at least my short memory span is taller than you.. mtcheww

*sekems*
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1862881_thunder_jpeg5d6cbffaffad3acfe14a090430587020
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
let me continue my aproko,

hmmm, ojigbibi, according to twitter vip peoples,

Ella was sucking luclay's "anaconda" like lollipop in the toilet, and this is not the first time

wow.
You say?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
afelouz:
Big brother just called luckay to the diary room two times and he swear not to go lol
is dis part of the plan abeg?

I think this his final exit. A planned one at that. Listen at how he keeps referring to "going home". This might be his final stage act. Curtain fall. Bravo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ksslib:
Luclay at it again

Who da hell are you? If you come from Malaysia or canada youre a fool.

This is africa. . You think you can get 300thousand just by sleeping on your bed? I will kill you before you get that money. I will order my boys around Africa to hunt and murder you. You cant get the money by just sleeping on your bed.

There are big madafuckas in this house. You should be lucky that you even have an oesophagus. Like my son will say... you gat nothing but just want to talk.

I am chief otono. I am chief luclay. You want to pretend for africa. Africa knows you, they knew you the minute you walked in. With your good looks you cant win, your good looks cant win you the money. You cant pretend nor deceive Africa. Africa buys personality. Who do you think you are? Modafuckas

cheesy
Bore-shots Don suffer from this EX-housemate
They were the one that killed the game
The make those people they hala

The day I saw GEJ campaign advert on channel 197 and 198
I don know say.. .. All this Bore-shots have killed big brother. They have allowed Biggy to become a beggars.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
let me continue my aproko,

hmmm, ojigbibi, according to twitter vip peoples,

Ella was sucking luclay's "anaconda" like lollipop in the toilet, and this is not the first time

wow.
Someone kill me now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Luclay be throwing shades all round grin

Shade 1) Better enter that kitchen and do your ritual because you're leaving tonight

Shade 2) you're sleeping all day and you want to win 300k, you think you're special, are you Beyonce?

Who owns these shades?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
safarigirl:

Shade 1) Better enter that kitchen and do your ritual because you're leaving tonight

Shade 2) you're sleeping all day and you want to win 300k, you think you're special, are you Beyonce?

Who owns these shades?
The shades are for nahanla smiley
If that guy has sense, he should grab some things from what luclay is saying.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ksslib:

You say?
I am more shocked.. Ella's fans, are begging the VIP peoples not to release the video online.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Bore-shots Don suffer from this EX-housemate
They were the one that killed the game
The make those people they hala

The day I saw GEJ campaign advert on channel 197 and 198
I don know say.. .. All this Bore-shots have killed big brother. They have allowed Biggy to become a beggars.
Lwkmd!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
safarigirl:

Who owns these shades?

Am guessing
It's for Gotise
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
I am more shocked.. Ella's fans, are begging the VIP peoples not to release the video online.
Screengrab am make I see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
They must release that video..... We really need something to keep this boring show afloat,someone finally provides us with entertainment and they don't want the video shown..... Abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Someone kill me now.
*orders a taxi*

decanta, I love you, but boko haram loves you more.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
What did Ella do guys? Plz inform hehe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Undra:
What did Ella do guys? Plz inform hehe

Apparently she gave Clayton a BJ.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
*orders a taxi*

decanta, I love you, but boko haram loves you more.
I thought we have reconciled? You still hate me that much?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
I've read too many rumours in the last 6hours.

First it was feza and goitse doing some vip things under the sheets late last night and got interrupted by jj who asked what they were doing. Some are trying to confirm their suspicion of goitse being bi\lesbian.

Secondly,according to vimbai and co, someone was with otono in the bathroom for over 20minutes while otono was with a visible hard-on. Vimbai did not finish the gist before commercials set it.

3rdly, this morning, uti, leonel, elikem and vimbai I think we're discussing some duo in the loo doing some vip sheet and they were really having fun with the gist till Ellah (in towel) and mackie 2 (shockingly) came out of the shower.

These ex housemates should leave already, they are not only succeeding in confusing the hotshot, they are also confusing the viewers with the unconfirmed gists they keep throwing around, putting different thoughts in viewers' heads.

And biggie's desperation is getting on my nerves. How could he have thought of another twist when it's obvious many of these housemates are at the verge of losing it? Are they the only ones responsible for this boring season? Abi did they audition themselves? Whether biggie admits it or not, he also killed this season with many of his lame additions and substractions. Putting the pressure on the housemates alone isn't just fair. Moreover, It's only 2weeks to the end of the show, these housemates need a break honestly. angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Eustachio:

I disagree. Ellah killed her OWN game. She's confused and desperate. A chick like Ellah should have Idris and co eating from her hands, but no, she's too dumb to realize that.

From Kaycee Moore, to kissing Idris the night she wanted so badly to get laid. To goading Frankie into admitting he loves/cares about her. To hooking up and kissing Idris. To shamefully flirting with Uti and other guys on Monday night. On that Monday night, I saw her boĆ²bs, twice while she's untying/tying her wrapper. These are signs of desperation.

Ellah should never stoop this low for a sexy woman like her. The same Idris riding her, was frustrated into breaking Biggie's doors by a less pretty Goitse. Ellah is acting cheap!! angry

Point of correction, she isn't acting....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
thandii1:

First it was feza and goitse doing some vip things under the sheets late last night and got interrupted by jj who asked what they were doing. Some are trying to confirm their suspicion of goitse being bi\lesbian.

Secondly,according to vimbai and co, someone was with otono in the bathroom for over 20minutes while otono was with a visible hard-on. Vimbai did not finish the gist before commercials set it.

3rdly, this morning, uti, leonel, elikem and vimbai I think we're discussing some duo in the loo doing some vip sheet and they were really having fun with the gist till Ellah (in towel) and mackie 2 (shockingly) came out of the shower.

These ex housemates should leave already, they are not only succeeding in confusing the hotshot, they are also confusing the viewers with the unconfirmed gists they keep throwing around, putting different thoughts in viewers' heads.

And biggie's desperation is getting on my nerves. How could he have thought of another twist when it's obvious many of these housemates are at the verge of losing it? Are they the only ones responsible for this boring season? Abi did they audition themselves? Whether biggie admits it or not, he also killed this season with many of his lame additions and substractions. Putting the pressure on the housemates alone isn't just fair. Moreover, It's only 2weeks to the end of the show, these housemates need a break honestly. angry
Can't say it any better.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
dre11:

Am guessing
It's for Gotise
kitchen shade was Klarrina

Beyonce shad was Macky2 cuz he followed it with "you think you can win by putting your hand behinf your head?" *camera zooms in on Macky2 with his hand behind his head.

And the shade about good-looks winning the money was at Ella
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
njokusboy:

Point of correction, she isn't acting....
So what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Where is the video and pisure
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Pele o.
Mi o subu o....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ksslib:

Screengrab am make I see.
I dey come make I find am that page..

but seee..
plenty dey discuss am, I just grab this one...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ksslib:

Lwkmd!

cheesygrin

safarigirl:
kitchen shade was Klarrina
Beyonce shad was Macky2 cuz he followed it with "you think you can win by putting your hand behinf your head?" *camera zooms in on Macky2 with his hand behind his head.
And the shade about good-looks winning the money was at Ella

Okay
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dannyxy:

I think that is how she won miss Uganda, licking ball grin

In Eminem's voice, "but for b"lo"w jobs, she'd be unemployed... grin grin

Decanta, does b"l"ow jobs objectify women too?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

I thought we have reconciled? You still hate me that much?
awwwww, I don't hate you decanta, why will you say that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
njokusboy:

I think that is how she won miss Uganda, licking ball grin

In Eminem's voice, "but for b"lo"w jobs, she'd be unemployed... grin grin

Decanta, does b"l"ow jobs objectify women too?
She is over 18.....whatever rocks her boat.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

So what?

So water
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
thandii1:

they need a break for what? They've been chilling in that house for 7 weeks as if the money wull just fall on their laps.

If Tayo isn't drumming, he's shouting or quarrelling and providing entertainment at least 5 people should have provided.

Why should they get a break after their nonsense? Enough of their rtual of sleep, eat, gossip. They shall have no peace until they leave

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.