Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (935) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2267928 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by femummy(f): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Why do I have the feeling that elikem is trying to force all of us to believe he is successful?
Successful people don't make noise .....have you seen Uti make noise?

Don't forget Uti has won the money so is already a millionaire and therefore has no need to advertise. Elikem didn win the dough, he has made it by the work of his hands not by awoof money, he has the right to make all the noise he wants about his success, I love that guy die.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
tayo deserves the money, he is the hotshot, he is so different from the rest, he stands out, he is unpredictable, you don't know what to expect from him, he keeps you on the edge, he is real. that's who a hotshot is, and that's tayo.

I hope I have been able to convince you, and not confuse you that tayo deserves it. thank you
let's be realistic. If he does not win,who among these boreshots have entertained us enough to get it? In my opinion, none.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
njokusboy:

Shoki grin

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Belvine33:
let's be realistic. If he does not win,who among these boreshots have entertained us enough to get it? In my opinion, none.
Idris.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
If they via guys can download this on twitter then why can they do same wt the BJ pictures or video? All is story telling nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
wow, you thought I was throwing a jibe at you?, far from it.. oh oh, I see, you thought I was referring to you when I said English was hard, naa, I was talking about myself, because I did not quickly decode the English "he is going to walk out with one housemate"

and when I said decode it, it was not you alone, but to everyone that would read it, it was not a jibe, neither was i trying to insult your intelligence,

I am shocked
Well,you were not perspicuous enough and anyone would think the same way and feel offended,hence my defensive attitude.

No shoki here o,today na sunday grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Luclay is gone as predicted. Or is he?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Afternoon folks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I know what I heard. One of us must have hearing problems & it ain't me grin I'm sticking to what I heard with MY own two ears.

In any case, whatever Uti might have said won't change the destiny of the true winner, so this discussion is useless, really.
Maybe you don't have an ear problem,maybe you have a filter on your ear,that edits people's statements and turn it to things you choose to hear.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cestmoi1, Decanta, what's up?
Tayo's admin never still do that thing oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dannyxy:
gashi

see, there are many more...
Toh. Na gode.

Ama it looks like just speculation. Only time will tell.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
labelledame:
If they via guys can download this on twitter then why can they do same wt the BJ pictures or video? All is story telling nothing happened
So much naked women .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
labelledame:

Ooops embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
spade:
She said she can't post it without denrele's permission.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Belvine33:
Sheila,idris or Ellah.....they are all deserving winners.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
sholay2011:

Idris.

Ella and Sheila have entertained just as much as Idris, so if he deserves it, they deserve it as well

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
safarigirl:
Ella and Sheila have entertained just as much as Idris, so if he deserves it, they deserve it as well
Idris.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
labelledame:
Nawa o,this doesn't look cool angry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
spade:
She told me she would work on it.That was the reply she gave me day before yesterday.And I've checked Tayo's page this morning....no change/s.Seems she has told Decanta the reason why.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
safarigirl:
Are my in a trance? Or can safari flower actually be truthful.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Maybe you don't have an ear problem,maybe you have a filter on your ear,that edits people's statements and turn it to things you choose to hear.

Not the case since I posted accurate, negative info about what Lu was WHISPERING to Uti about Nhla. So it's impossible that I would mishear a convo spoken in a normal voice. I have nothing to gain either way, so why would I twist words? Do something about that extra ear wax in your ear, please.

We can go back & forth about this until the cows come home, but it still WILL NOT change what I think I heard. I reiterate, useless argument & I'm through wasting my time on it. NEXT!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
lertee:

Nawa o,this doesn't look cool angry.
That's how girls hostel look like....lots of n..aked gals.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Not the case since I posted accurate, negative info about what Lu was WHISPERING to Uti about Nhla. So it's impossible that I would mishear a convo spoken in a normal voice. I have nothing to gain either way, so why would I twist words? Do something about that extra ear wax in your ear, please.

We can go back & forth about this until the cows come home, but it still WILL NOT change what I think I heard. I reiterate, useless argument & I'm through wasting my time on it. NEXT!
And if I post the video here and it turns out you were actually wrong,what will you say about yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

She said she can't post it without denrele's permission.

Then, if true, she's a mor0n.
All times wey blog sites dey post screenshots of celebrities' tweets, shey the sky don fall?
When Brymo's tweets regarding the Obaino sales figures made the frontpage, shey Brymo don sue?
All of Peter and Jude Okoye's tweets during the latter's wedding wey bloggers don screenshot, wetin don happen?

If this story is true, then the admin is an immbeciile.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

And if I post the video here and it turns out you are actually wrong,what will you say about yourself?

Go ahead & post it. If you're in fact correct, I will own up to it.

Just don't "doctor" the video grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
spade:

Then, if true, she's a mor0n.
All times wey blog sites dey post screenshots of celebrities' tweets, shey the sky don fall?
When Brymo's tweets regarding the Obaino sales figures made the frontpage, shey Brymo don sue?
All of Peter and Jude Okoye's tweets during the latter's wedding wey bloggers don screenshot, wetin don happen?

If this story is true, then the admin is an immbeciile.
Hmmm those are harsh words for someone doing such a great job....the page started from less than a 1000 likes but now it is nearing 7000....she is obviously not an slowpoke. maybe she is actually saving the campaign for the final weeks,let her do her thing....the page has been a success so far.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosag:
You're right. I wont advise any young graduate to relocate to warri expecting to get a job. He'll end up being a keke napep driver.

Hahahaha!!! Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bread still dey that town... For those wey sabi!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
femummy:

Don't forget Uti has won the money so is already a millionaire and therefore has no need to advertise. Elikem didn win the dough, he has made it by the work of his hands not by awoof money, he has the right to make all the noise he wants about his success, I love that guy die.
I LOVE HIM TOO grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Belvine33:
MAM BEA OR ELLAH
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
femummy:

Story for the gods.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
labelledame:
MAM BEA OR ELLAH
Mam Bea entertained Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Hmmm those are harsh words for someone doing such a great job....the page started from less than a 1000 likes but now it is nearing 7000....she is obviously not an slowpoke. maybe she is actually saving the campaign for the final weeks,let her do her thing....the page has been a success so far.

Saving the campaign for the final weeks when swing voters must have made their choices and would never be swayed again?

The best type of campaign is the subtle awareness campaign which kicks off right from day 1 and plays on the subconscious, even before your intentions are made known.

But well, whatever. Good luck to her on her campaign style.

(1) (2) (3) ... (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.