Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249784 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Sharap, Smiggleangry
angry Na God go punish that old woman wey dey press your mumu button from village, inside that mud house after papa silas compound.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Its obvious Goitse has some really deep psychological issues as well as the need to always be in control of everything that affects her...I think that is why romantic relationships for her on a reality show can never happen...never wants to loose control to someone else...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Reincarnated:

lol ok oh. Its up
Seen

Thanks 4 staying true to ur word.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nlafood won cos of Otono thou d song no msg in it but very hilarious.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bia?? No be Uti trouser wey him wear on Friday Sheillah wear so?? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Agbgift:

All tru the night
hmmm... wink wink...sabi Lawyer..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
For those of you complaining of coming back to meet tons of unread pages, worry no more..

This week, a day will accumulate highest, 3 pages. If it goes beyond it, it'll be filled with E-fights/arguments, with people predicting how Africa will vote..

The gossips and backstabbing will resume..

The 'realness and fun' from the HMs, will dissipate into the nooks and crannies of the house. They'll retrace back to their shells and allow the fun fizzle out.

Right now, I wish the BradTheLong guy can come in.. Anything just to make us enjoy BBA, because if not, we'll be bored to death.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JSparrow(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
This really got me laughing hard
Forwetinnah:
Na now I know say all those envelope thing na wash!! See as IK serious dey open envelope wey nothing dey inside. Chai!! Endemol using our brains since the reign of pharaohs

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:
So biggie have told us the strongest contenders? Ok
I guess...but what I don't understand is how there's a sipe in the mix
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
DVintageMalkia:
Its obvious Goitse has some really deep psychological issues as well as the need to always be in control of everything that affects her...I think that is why romantic relationships for her on a reality show can never happen...never wants to loose control to someone else...
she said earlier this week that she has trust issues
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
waxdude:
Ok guyz,show don end....waxdude don bounce,make I go watch Hunger games mocking jay...,any jist make una save am grin
If E make sense, tell me so I go download am. I no wan waste almost 400- 700mb for nothing!

Ok na. Later
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
spade:
Honestly, I like the way Uti handled Tayo.
For all you emotional people expecting him to breastfeed Tayo because na im paddy, you're very wrong.
There's something about handling a child's excesses. Cuz as much as you love your child and hope he succeeds, you must expose him to some harsh conditions of life every once in a while (in moderation!) and hope he adapts and learns some humility.
Uti carried himself like a leader. A true predecessor.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

With that "I go chop your egusi" song they sang? All thanks to Chief Otono...we still rove him kiss
grin like seriously, hilarious song with no msg in it thou chief Otono have an Igbo accent. Partially ur brother.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:
So the mumu brad didn't come again.....I for vex.....anyway let's get ready to save tayo,cos I know he will get at least 11 nominations.

God forbid!! Na your Ellah, the desperado, will pack 20 nominations. angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
SilentBang:

Hilarious? I find it s.tupid and DUMB

Lol, not positively hilarious but negatively and sadly, too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:
So the mumu brad didn't come again.....I for vex.....anyway let's get ready to save tayo,cos I know he will get at least 11 nominations.
Dem say next week
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by femummy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Belvine33:
Goitse crying

Mtchewwww! Drama queen !
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Macky who? The only thing that man will win is sipe,he can take feza as a second wife but he ain't smelling that money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Bia?? No be Uti trouser wey him wear on Friday Sheillah wear so?? grin
Yeah Uti gave it to her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
iphie25:

she won the craziest??, my dear you better start understanding, this game is out of our hands, biggie knows the winner.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ksslib:

angry Na God go punish that old woman wey dey press your mumu button from village, inside that mud house after papa silas compound.

And your source is? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
iphie25:

Because it doesn't mean it's factual. People reading too much into things. Like I said, ASSumptions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

That girl has deep issues...to me she's a sadist. She's not happy the evicted housemates came back

My thoughts
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
I hope GEJ is already strategizing on how 2 hide all da foodstuff in dis country ahead of nhlanhla's arrival

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by manneger2: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Are they norminating 2nite
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
braindamage:
hmmm... wink wink...sabi Lawyer..
Before nko smiley.
See as u talk am with confidence say na autographs them go dey sign all tru d nyt.
Eustachio:

God forbid!! Na your Ellah, the desperado, will pack 20 nominations. angry
Ellah won't be nominated, you wanna bet? Only macky 2 and tayo might nominate her....she has managed to create a strong bond with most of the housemates.
And stop saying my Ellah ,like you own tayo angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tayo will have about 5 nominations at least.

For all the noise he made with the ex-housemates and his worst crime- for teasing them when Luclay was ranting this afternoon. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by djwinnie(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
OTONO!!! i lov dat guy #no homo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Ellah won't be nominated, you wanna bet? Only macky 2 and tayo might nominate her....she has managed to create a strong bond with most of the housemates.
And stop saying my Ellah ,like you own tayo angry
don't remove Goitse and Sipe from that list.....idris too, don't trust that guy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
This goitse is a shameless girl....she was not even happy her best friend came back,she is a witch and won't smell that money.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
blackchukky:
I hope GEJ is already strategizing on how 2 hide all da foodstuff in dis country ahead of nhlanhla's arrival

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.