Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251055 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
safarigirl:
don't remove Goitse and Sipe from that list.....idris too, don't trust that guy
Nope they have bigger fishes to fry.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Make i practice that dance step wey the SA artist dance on stage with him 1st song. .chai!! *twisting her feet*

Idris can so encourage Goitse ' s rubbish?? What nonsense?? She'll still nominate him, hope she leaves on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

And your source is? undecided
.***sighs*** ok. Abeg sorry, I don tire to play. I wan serious small embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Ellah won't be nominated, you wanna bet? Only macky 2 and tayo might nominate her....she has managed to create a strong bond with most of the housemates.
And stop saying my Ellah ,like you own tayo angry

Is that why, you must fold face like Goitse? angryangry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
blackchukky:
I hope GEJ is already strategizing on how 2 hide all da foodstuff in dis country ahead of nhlanhla's arrival
Lol you are mad grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
The incredible sulk is looking for attention as usual & Captain-Save- a-Hoe Idris attempts to rescue yet again. SIGH. Here we go again!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
iphie25:

I guess...but what I don't understand is how there's a sipe in the mix

grin

He did that to actually confused you (just like you're confused now).

Btw, 1 of those three may not even make it to the final. But 1 of those three is probably the hotshot winner.

Just a personal opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
safarigirl:
Tayo will have about 5 nominations at least.

For all the noise he made with the ex-housemates and his worst crime- for teasing them when Luclay was ranting this afternoon. grin

Let them nominate... In tayo's voice #NO SHAKING, He ll be there till day 63
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Eustachio:

Is that why, you must fold face like Goitse? angryangry
I hate that goitse.....I can never be friends with someone like her..... She is a devil.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aduaba(f): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
so Goitse is crying because of Feza lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:
This goitse is a shameless girl....she was not even happy her best friend came back,she is a witch and won't smell that money.

Ahn anh e de rora undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
blackchukky:
I hope GEJ is already strategizing on how 2 hide all da foodstuff in dis country ahead of nhlanhla's arrival
... grin grin...We have enough food for him....you know we treat our guest like gods..He would be cool...he could even come to Abuja and Presido would gift him a National Honor..for singing about egusi,

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Bia, After all this nonsense Biggie nor come give TAYO this money, Satan fit punish am oo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
The incredible sulk is looking for attention as usual & Captain-Save- a-Hoe Idris attempts to rescue yet again. SIGH. Here we go again!

Very irritating guy I tell you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

I hate that goitse.....I can never be friends with someone like her..... She is a devil.
Geez undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
Goitse is a sadist oooo
the girl de kill vibe abeg
whats making her cry now?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Really? May your sexual fantasies be filled with Goitse look-alike. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Very irritating guy I tell you.

Both of them are annoying. Especially Goitse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
So I think Goitse is that way cos she really bonded with Feza. Idris just went to grab Feza's belt and gave it to her and he is consoling her as she is weeping.
Idris: sometimes she shouted on me because of you, that's how much she liked you
Goitse talking about the ex-housemates- feza,elikem,Leonel teaching her a lot of things

I beg it's depressing watching these people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
aduaba:
so Goitse is crying because of Feza lipsrsealed
She gives us lesbians bad names,like we have no control....like we chase anything on skirt....what a horrible depiction of a brave sexuality.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
Foolish small boy. They always believe they can save the world. Clark Kent trying to save sleeping beauty. Does he not know they're not in the same story book?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Eustachio:

Really? May your sexual fantasies be filled with Goitse look-alike. gringrin
Nope they are filled with your look alikes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
We are back to square one
God help us reach 1000

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
are we back to status quo already? this bore shots don't disappoint..

even Ik said " I hope you guys learnt something from the ex housemate, this was by far, the most exciting week in the house"...

the coconut heads did not listen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

She gives us lesbians bad names,like we have no control....like we chase anything on skirt....what a horrible depiction of a brave sexuality.

Have Goitse slept with you before? How do you know she's a lesbian? She's attached to Feza, cut her some slack.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
YACAA:
So I think Goitse is that way cos she really bonded with Feza. Idris just went to grab Feza's belt and gave it to her and he is consoling her as she is weeping.
Idris: sometimes she shouted on me because of you, that's how much she liked you
Goitse talking about the ex-housemates- feza,elikem,Leonel teaching her a lot of things

I beg it's depressing watching these people

people are just being too harsh on the babe. Its like So many posters are living in her head. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:

Nope they are filled with your look alikes.

Mogbe!! shockedshocked:

You are indirectly saying I'm a lesbian? lipsrsealedlipsrsealed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Emmanueledu(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
biggi really messed wit diz guyz heads lol!
Tho it was a very interesting and eventful week!
Unto the real game....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Foolish small boy. They always believe they can save the world. Clark Kent trying to save sleeping beauty. Does he not know they're not in the same story book?

They're not even in the same library section, let alone the same book.

I even changed the channel because of Goitse's sad puppy look. Can't stand that girl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
thandii1:

people are just being too harsh on the babe. Its like So many posters are living in her head. undecided

The only sensible post you have ever made on NL, peasant. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 8:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Prepare your arsenals for voting
I see tayo on the list

***dusts bba website accounts,we chat triple accounts,SMS lines***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
decanta:
Macky who? The only thing that man will win is sipe,he can take feza as a second wife but he ain't smelling that money.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) (952) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.