Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2254181 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
shegxi:
IDRIS and JJ WULD BE SAVE.
Btw TAYO/ELLAH/TREZ, one of dem will fall off. Dats hw its gonna be.
Lol JJ is sooooo going home
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Pls, remember me on the plots of page 1000 oh.

Cc: 'Big brotherAssociation of NL plot owners'.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Macky2, your head dey dia! grin Mam B deserves to be in the finals... If you don't like it because she is sitting on a vote that might come handy for your housemate, then I suggest you go burn the sea tongue
it wasn't M'am Bea we wanted up, it was Nhlanhla.... Oh wait, you don't even watch this show
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CaptainJason: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
feminineA:

South Africa will never I repeat Never vote for Tayo. I know Tayo has just 2 countries (Nigeria and RoA). The rest is based on assumptions. But if Ghana doesnt vote for tayo and he leaves come sunday. I trust naija.....We can in annoyance just dash Butty the vote

Sheila and her BF broke up today. Tayo's South African GF might come to the house this week and swing the votes his way.
Lastly, it all depends on who biggie gives the vote to.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Lol JJ is sooooo going home
JJ and Trez are going home....even the ROA Trez got was because Macky2's goons hustled it for him
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
feminineA:

South Africa will never I repeat Never vote for Tayo. I know Tayo has just 2 countries (Nigeria and RoA). The rest is based on assumptions. But if Ghana doesnt vote for tayo and he leaves come sunday. I trust naija.....We can in annoyance just dash Butty the vote
forget it!!! Regardless of whom ghana decides to vote for, if tayo can get ROA, am so confident he wuld be save.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
russello:
@Safi and @Spade
I want to confirm something.

Has any housemate with least nomination for eviction (e.g Butti) in any particular edition ever been crowned winner?

Keagan was tested only once. On two occasions he was nominated while at Upville, he saved himself (as HOH). The third time, he was saved by Kyle.
Keagan is the only BBA winner in history to have been tested only once.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
it wasn't M'am Bea we wanted up, it was Nhlanhla.... Oh wait, you don't even watch this show

Hehe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Start voting for tayo ,popularity will really count this week,even if I lose Ellah this week ,I can't bear to loose Tayo too.....I might just die.

No.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
feminineA:

We dnt care we never expected her to win anyway.tAyo in the final or not is of no use to her.we are just happy she is there.I really hope GH dnt vote him sef!!they shu do strategies as you guys always do!Abi you guys abandoned KC for strategies reasons? why cant Ghana do thesame? i really pray the use their brain to vote bc tayo is of no use to her at this particular jancture grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
CaptainJason:

Sheila and her BF broke up today. Tayo's South African GF might come to the house this week and swing the votes his way.

No matter what, Tayo won't smell SA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ghana is in a catch-22 position. gringrin

If they abandon Tayo, they get served at the finals, if they don't, their votes might save Tayo and he'll drag votes with M'am Bea. gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
sholay2011:
Pls, remember me on the plots of page 1000 oh.

Cc: 'Big brotherAssociation of NL plot owners'.

No.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
sholay2011:

Hmmm...you are right sha.

Butty butterfly packed and unpacked her bags to the finals. A simple activity with consistency is enough to make you smell $300, 000.

Mamma Mia Mam Bea also clung to Uti and made it.

Nlahnlah nko? He ate, ate and ate all of Biggie's food. That was his strategy...and it worked. Thank God for him.

Mr JJ...congrats. Who knew height doesn't determine who makes it into the finals?

Congrats to the finalists. Let's see the people that join them on Sunday.
JJ is up too
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Can someone explain to me how come jj is on the choping block?

I thought he had less than 3 nominations
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
waxdude:
Wow...dis line up na die, if ghana vote for tayo dt means mam'bea aint wining dis cos tayo wil b in d final wit her,bt if dey see reason to allow der country mate to win den dey jst may vote for ella...den tayo is at risk,bt why do I hv dis feelin dt If tayo leaves naija wil vote for mam bea still cos she WA, abeg pple wey sabi explain...make una come tell me ohh
Ghana has always voted for their Nig reps for the money.they shu just return the favour and vote Mam bea for the moneY! Let GH shines for once!! MAM BEA FOR THE MONEY smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
labelledame:
We dnt care we never expected her to win anyway.tAyo in the final or not is of no use to her.we are just happy she is there.I really hope GH dnt vote him sef!!they shu do strategies as you guys always do!Abi you guys abandoned KC for strategies reasons? why cant Ghana do thesame? i really pray the use their brain to vote bc tayo is of no use to her at this particular jancture grin grin

Exactly!! the same way we see Ghana's vote as a swingling one. I personally dont care!!! so far we have NGR and ROA in our pocket, with popularity vote Tayo cruises to the finals wink.

Of which house, how far with the Brad guy?Is he still coming?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
abuze:
My sweet ghanaian brothers and sisters, sweet hearts pls vote for tayo ehn. I know if it was mam B in this situation naija will vote for her. Abeg make una no fall una big brother hand o. Show some love inugo. Thanks.
my sista, dis is nt d tym to beg o. Ghana can onli vote ellah/tayo, they mite nt vote tayo just to spite us too as per kacee moore ish and even at dat, it is nt totally hopeless for our boi. Popularity and ROA will determine a lot dis week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
CaptainJason:

Stop dreaming. SA will NEVER vote Tayo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
abuze:
haba oga why are u talking like this na. Pls vote for tayo bikonu.
Haba! so you did not see the posts where your peepz were wishing Mam B to be up so that GH's vote can go to Tayo?... Anyways, the day I will vote for any reality show will be the day shekau converts to Islam

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
labelledame:
Congrats though....mam Bea is an extremely beautiful woman but honestly she does not deserve to be on that finals over Lilian Esther Sabina etc....the stupid extravaganza ruined everything but congrats anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
abuze:
My sweet ghanaian brothers and sisters, sweet hearts pls vote for tayo ehn. I know if it was mam B in this situation naija will vote for her. Abeg make una no fall una big brother hand o. Show some love inugo. Thanks.
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

No.
No one have ever told me "NO " since I was born......I get everything I want....today is black Monday( crying)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
labelledame:
Oya no vex. Why are you letting the past come between us? Let's bury the past where it belongs and move on to greater things together. We belong in the finals together. No allow your blood dey hot like that. Take Tayo water cool your temper. please ehnn .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
labelledame:
am also hoping ghana doesn't vote for tayo and come sunday see our boi survive.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
Biggie myt evict 5 or 6 thou. Top 6 or 7 this year.
Tayo is getting the Gh vote regardles.
Gh nig roa n myb ruwanda
Sipe - Zam Mal
Idris - Tanz Nam myb Keny
Ella -Ug myb Ruwa myb Keny
Trez - Moz
JJ - Zim
Goitse - Bots
Shei - SA

Shei Goi JJ Trez Ella, if 6 then myb Idris or Sipe.
Once Sipe goes, Mack myt have Zam Mal nd Nam as given votes.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
kgr28:

I came to realize that this so called BBA game,, is purely based on luck since Wandell and Dillish won. it has never been about entertainment, if you are lucky and likeable you have chances of winning, but the are those that slip through the finals on pure luck only, e.g Beverly, Butterfly, Sharono and Cleo.....

Since them HMs are the ones that nominates and we the viewers get to vote what is on the plate, not what you want to be on the plate as a viewer!!!! hence those you call borites are in the finals...... my point is I don't understand who do you blame for this,, house-mates that nominates or viewers that vote??
Reason I don't take d show serious, anybody can win...,until regional voting stops den d game wi b serious..MO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
shegxi:
am also hoping ghana doesn't vote for tayo and come sunday see our boi survive.
No wahala all i want is for them to vote wisely!Vote for a county's rep who can return the favour that all! WE know wt or without Gh vote tayo will survive so why waste the vote on him!we gonna strategize this time joor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by abuze(f): 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Haba! so you did not see the posts where your peepz were wishing Mam B to be up so that GH's vote can go to Tayo?... Anyways, the day I will vote for any reality show will be the day shekau converts to Islam
ah ah shekau is already a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Undra:
Biggie myt evict 5 or 6 thou. Top 6 or 7 this year.
Tayo is getting the Gh vote regardles.
Gh nig roa n myb ruwanda
Sipe - Zam Mal
Idris - Tanz Nam myb Keny
Ella -Ug myb Ruwa myb Keny
Trez - Moz
JJ - Zim
Goitse - Bots
Shei - SA

Shei Goi JJ Trez Ella, if 6 then myb Idris or Sipe.
Once Sipe goes, Mack myt have Zam Mal nd Nam as given votes.
its nt possible, biggie can't evict more dan 4. If craze enta him head, patapata 5.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Oya no vex. Why are you letting the past come between us? Let's bury the past where it belongs and move on to greater things together. We belong in the finals together. No allow your blood dey hot like that. Take Tayo water cool your temper. please ehnn .
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Yungwhy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
If Ghana feels they shouldn't vote for Tayo b'cos they want Mam'Bea to win, Fine.. Atleast Nigeria can't be depending on Ghana's vote every year to win BBA. Ghana too could depend on Nigeria to win(They also deserve to win, as long as their rep made it to the competition)... But I wouldn't be happy if Tayo/Mam'bea doesn't win.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.