Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252037 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
grin
I'm just playing, guys.
To tell you the truth, vote the housemate of your choice. Na spectator I be.

But ultimately, I hope Tayo wins. He (with the exception of a few others who are SURE TO BE EVICTED NEXT WEEK) has been the only lively housemate in this dead show.
I just feel like my votes won't count, cuz everything has, so far, looked pre-planned.

All the same, good luck to everybody.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

No.
Keep at it then.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
ninnyanny:
lol ok
Ninnynanny as a fellow woman like her, you should be more understanding, men are always judging you guys,can't women ever stand together and defend each other....you heard what Sheila said now ,the guys want to play them and later win the money.
BTW am sorry for all I said to you the first day I came to this page.....so far I've interacted with you,I've discovered you are actually a good person.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:
Lol... See Ghanaians feeling important.

Dem be like Arsenal... Na only to participate for competition, no plan to win the competition!

Una better vote for Tayo... Hasshoes! grin grin grin
LOL,,,,,,dis ur post reminded me of olamide's line(oda rappers be like naija, dem no de reach finalgringringrin) on phyno's ghost mode song
u can't begrudge ghanaians, its dere turn to make yanga, let dem make it to d fullest, no hard feelings.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Barbar2ndey:
I've been hearing of brad.. can sumone tel me who d guy is ?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=WORLDPEACE post=28317993]
Just wanna quickly say this, for what it's worth, that Kingmexx guy is not even Nigerian. The guy is a Mexican, he really has no stake in the game. He was just passing by. Don't take him serious, he was not speaking for us, he was speaking for Mexico [quote]

Worldpeace nwannaa, i gbaliana. This ur post is funny and d way some of us (Tayo's fans) have humbled ourselves is really hilarious. I love that though cos they say: she (we) stoop(s) to conquer. I salute una and may our efforts be blessed.

Biko, someone tell me how to vote by wechat and any other means dts FREE cos me no get money to dash Biggie.

Una dooo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
GHKWAME1:
The phrase "The Nigerian" always cracked me up!... I have battled with him on other threads, and he was no match for me, I just dey use style watch am.
And he writes in italics even though he does not need it to stick out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:
grin
I'm just playing, guys.
To tell you the truth, vote the housemate of your choice. Na spectator I be.

But ultimately, I hope Tayo wins. He (with the exception of a few others who are SURE TO BE EVICTED NEXT WEEK) has been the only lively housemate in this dead show.
I just feel like my votes won't count, cuz everything has, so far, looked pre-planned.

All the same, good luck to everybody.
Plans change bro....you can never know
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
sholay2011:

Keep at it then.

No.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Its so annoying that literally all the borites made it to the finals and the ones that managed to be a little entertaining are struggling for space. Mtcheww! Tufia!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

No.
No.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

grin I don't know, but this guy cracks me up in the wrongest ways possible grin

Me too and he no send, says sh.it and rolls on. The funniest part of his posts is:

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.

That part gets me bawling anytime.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
sholay2011:

No.

Stop that. It's annoying.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
kwaaass! yawa don gas! See how this place make quiet. It feels good when your housemate is not on the chopping board! #feeling important tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by modestdude(m): 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
Came here to see if the pages have hit 1000 smiley.

Voting Tayo like mad while sipping Tayo's water

Its Tayorification atyma
Am Tayofied
Am Tayonized.

Tayo...The realest, the funniest, the sexiest, the craziest (don't mind the star meter), the most expressive and the HOTshot. Tayo the Mr. Faithful (not like the one that had his d.ick caressed or the one hoping from bed to bed or the ones giving careless kisses) He is Mr. Africa coz he represents Africa's values to the core and deserves to get to the finals.

Keep voting Tayo, karma is watching those that would rather vote those undeserving of a final place over Tayo.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

I promise to stop. I know I am annoying.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
This abokii ish reminds me of one funny incident. I was inside a bus, and passengers were trooping in. An old man probably in his sixties, dressed in a white jalamian (robe), with white and bushy beard, entered. Instead of him heading to the back seat, as there were two or three empty seats there, the man chose to sit on the seat leading to back row, and this ultimately blocked the path to back rows for other passengers entering. On seeing this, the driver was like, "Awon malla yi sha" (Yoruba) meaning This mallam undecided The man roared back "Emi o kin se malla o" (Yoruba) meaning I'm not a mallam. Na so the driver start to beg the old man, make he no vex. I no fit control my laughter that day.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
sholay2011:
I'm going back to my blow-up doll now.
Goodbye, cruel world.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:
Lol... See Ghanaians feeling important.

Dem be like Arsenal... Na only to participate for competition, no plan to win the competition!

Una better vote for Tayo... Hasshoes! grin grin grin
na una de reason dem oooo....as for me, i dont even want Ghana to vote Tayo oooooh...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
ninnyanny:
na una de reason dem oooo....as for me, i dont even want Ghana to vote Tayo oooooh...

I couldn't care less, to be honest.
Na dem get their votes at the end of the day.
If dem wan vote, fine.
If dem no wan vote, cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2014
GHKWAME1:

How do you explain this?

So why were you happy like someone whose hymen had just been broken when Klarklar said he had noticed Mam B last week? Why did you not come out against the above quote since you think for all Nigerians. Who are we kidding here? We have always known the elephant in the room, your hate for all Ghanaian housemates, is that they are sitting on precious votes. Cos I did not come out gun blazing last week means I don't watch the show? Unlike you, its not a do or die affair for me.
that was last week. Before nominations yesterday. Do you think we stood to gain anything by having them both up this week with the standing of things?

You can say or think whatever the hell you want, but I definitely wasn't praying to have M'am Bea on the chopping block with these set of HMs so feel free to go on another "Nigeria hates Ghana" conspiracy theory

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
ninnyanny:
Same here!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=Nigeriangirl post=28318881][/quote]
My sister you are welcome o. Na the humility be the way o. Make one person no go use him own reggae spoil our blues o. Me self I nor sabi the wechat thing. I also need guidance.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Wonder why the mother is playing Houdini with the public. Maybe he gave her strict instructions not to go public before he left or something. I am really curious to know who she is & what she looks like. Maybe na bearded lady grin Why the mystery dance of 7 veils? Mxm.
I'd rather we didn't see how she looks like coz the usual culprits will come here with their dark-skinned/light-skinned comparisons and vomit-inducing comments about why this or that is the better complexion to have.

I used to hear that crap as a little girl, only to join NL and find it alive on the forum.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Ninnynanny as a fellow woman like her, you should be more understanding, men are always judging you guys,can't women ever stand together and defend each other....you heard what Sheila said now ,the guys want to play them and later win the money.
BTW am sorry for all I said to you the first day I came to this page.....so far I've interacted with you,I've discovered you are actually a good person.
LOL.... we r cool. im not against Ella and her wanting to have a man. but shes going about it d wrong way....Bev did stuff last season and i supported her...i campaigned for her...i chose her over melvin...dats cos she was with a man...not jumping from one to another...Ella doesnt knw her worth...she's beautiful but she's actually letting herself n most women down.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
Misery loves company. Sheila is now trying to make Sipe feel insecure about her relationship back home by saying men are liars etc. Sipe replied by saying she trusts her man because they met in real life & not in a game. Sheila deflated like an overinflated balloon.

She's making a real fóòl of herself projecting on other people & throwing shades trying to make others hurt as much as she is hurting. I can't stand people like her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

I couldn't care less, to be honest.
Na dem get their votes at the end of the day.
If dem wan vote, fine.
If dem no wan vote, cool.
gbam
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
GoodGirl2:
I'd rather we didn't see how she looks like coz the usual culprits will come here with their dark-skinned/light-skinned comparisons and vomit-inducing comments about why this or that is the better complexion to have.

I used to hear that crap as a little girl, only to join NL and find it alive on the forum.

LMAO.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Same here!
sweetheart where have u been?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

grin I don't know, but this guy cracks me up in the wrongest ways possible grin

Not only you. Me and Toyindipo laugh at ALL his posts. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
safarigirl:
that was last week. Before nominations yesterday. Do you think we stood to gain anything by having them both up this week with the standing of things?

You can say or think whatever the hell you want, but I definitely wasn't praying to have M'am Bea on the chopping block with these set of HMs so feel free to go on another "Nigeria hates Ghana" conspiracy theory
Safari, I told you earlier on that I have ignored a lot of your posts, this is a forum and everyone is entitled to their independent views, I don't want to waste MB to go looking for your post where you were happy that Mam B was under the radar of both klarklar and idris before.
"Nigeria hates Ghana" conspiracy? why did you use style to ignore the quote I posted?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Vote more talk less

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.