Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,190 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Describe This Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe This Picture (1251 Views)

What Level Are You On This? (picture) / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / This PICTURE Can Make Any Loverboy Commit Suicide...viewer Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe This Picture by bunmioguns(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
undecided undecided

Re: Describe This Picture by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
love in any condition.

1 Like

Re: Describe This Picture by Tolexander: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Love is blind!
Re: Describe This Picture by inositol88(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
for better for worse!
Re: Describe This Picture by dytbabe: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Awwww
Am sure he had an accident and then he can't let that day pass, he loves her too much to ruin the day
*sobs*

3 Likes

Re: Describe This Picture by Youngsage: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
inositol88: for better for worse!
Lol you took that outta my mouth

But on a second thot, he may not even be the groom maybe jst a guest who had an accident or something...

1 Like

Re: Describe This Picture by Justeenaleo(f): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
He stole a niiggas bride, got beaten to a pulp,seems the bride loves him,so she eloped with him, they couldn't wait for the niggga to heal,so the wedding took place.
For better for worse
Re: Describe This Picture by bunmioguns(m): 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Justeenaleo: He stole a niiggas bride, got beaten to a pulp,seems the bride loves him,so she eloped with him, they couldn't wait for the niggga to heal,so the wedding took place.
For better for worse

grin grin
Re: Describe This Picture by rattlesnake(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kai

May God forgive the father in law to be for beating this guy to pulp just to marry his daughter
Re: Describe This Picture by bunmioguns(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
rattlesnake: Kai

May God forgive the father in law to be for beating this guy to pulp just to marry his daughter

haha.... you dey there?
Re: Describe This Picture by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Standing beside her doesn't make him the groom.

Will wedding take place with the man in such condition?
Re: Describe This Picture by Rikidony(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
MAYBE THE GUY IS FILTHY RICH THE GIRL CANT LOOSE SUCH A NIGGA NO MATTER THE CONDITION
Re: Describe This Picture by PrincessB1(f): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
In health or accidentundecided
Re: Describe This Picture by Xplicit1(f): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
@ op, it's not fair. A lady post dis pix of herself & her groom somtime ago on Nairaland, when a topic was raised, a topic about 'upload ur wedding pix' or somtin like dat, I can't really recall d exact topic.

I'm sure she'll b sad to c it here wit all dis comment.
Except u are d groom there no probs, if not it's not too gud for d pix to remain here.

My opinion though.
Re: Describe This Picture by priscaoge(f): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
dytbabe: Awwww
Am sure he had an accident and then he can't let that day pass, he loves her too much to ruin the day
*sobs*
My thought exactly. The date must have been fixed and all preparations made before the accident. The lady will prefer having her wedding day this way to loosing her man to death. The man in return just wanna bear the pains n attend d wedding looking this way because of the Love they share.

3 Likes

Re: Describe This Picture by bunmioguns(m): 5:48am On Aug 30, 2014
Xplicit1: @ op, it's not fair. A lady post dis pix of herself & her groom somtime ago on Nairaland, when a topic was raised, a topic about 'upload ur wedding pix' or somtin like dat, I can't really recall d exact topic.

I'm sure she'll b sad to c it here wit all dis comment.
Except u are d groom there no probs, if not it's not too gud for d pix to remain here.

My opinion though.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Karma For Heartbreakers and cheats? / Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please / Top-5 Reasons Why Women Cheat And How To Prevent It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.