Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,896 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women (817 Views)

I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. / Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals / Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women by inositol88(m): 3:27am On Aug 30, 2014
over the years, I ve come to notice dat these daughters of eve are very very mysterious. the more u try to understand them, the more confused u sometimes become.
here are a few things dat baffles me most about dia nature:

1.they are termed de weaker sex, yet they are emotionally stronger dan men
2.men rule de world, but women rule men
3. they claim to hate what in actual sense dey luv most e.g sex
4. they are very secretive, yet they talk too much
5. men consume food more Dan them, yet dey grow fatter Dan men
6 they enjoy been fake Dan real, e.g fake hair,eyelashes, skine nails,even br**sts and a*s yet they are the core sustainers of nature
7. just one small tiny hole in between dia thighs can make a man empty his bank account,(I wonder de kind magic wen dey dia) yet dey enjoy it de most while u ur exert enegy
8 she is a queen of the tongue, and a slave of actions(words speak louder Dan actions in dia case)
9. they express love better Dan men, yet they are de most wicked including dia animal specie. e.g Na female lion de do de killing, na female dog de wicked pass, Na female chicken de charge wen e just hash etc
10. dey can do anything to make de one dey luv happy, and dey can equally do everything to make de one dey hate sad.

and much more............

guys add yours.........

OUR BELOVED LADIES,
Why are u these mysterious?
can u ladies pls give us tips on how to understand u better? am sure Ur answers wud help us solve some relationship issues

1 Like

Re: The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women by dryakson(m): 5:16am On Aug 30, 2014
Op, you are sleep deprived...

Though you caught me thinking with your points...... Women are wonderful

1 Like

Re: The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women by Miner13: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2014
inositol88: over the years, I ve come to notice dat these daughters of eve are very very mysterious. the more u try to understand them, the more confused u sometimes become.
here are a few things dat baffles me most about dia nature:

1.they are termed de weaker sex, yet they are emotionally stronger dan men

ok
inositol88: 2.men rule de world, but women rule men
as you believe.
inositol88: 3. they claim to hate what in actual sense dey luv most e.g sex
the reason for their creation

inositol88: 4 . they are very secretive, yet they talk too much

coz they were made out of man secret.

inositol88: 5. men consume food more Dan them, yet dey grow fatter Dan men

no, coz I had a female friend in uni then. she can eat x2 of my meal . infact she be man in woman colour and she told me if I will be that woman for you. you must eat more than this. d tin b say we go combine laf den d luvly smile
inositol88: 6 they enjoy been fake Dan real, e.g fake hair,eyelashes, skine nails,even br**sts and a*s yet they are the core sustainers of nature

Ok

inositol88: 7. just one small tiny hole in between dia thighs can make a man empty his bank account,(I wonder de kind magic wen dey dia) yet dey enjoy it de most while u ur exert energy
maybe

inositol88: 8 she is a queen of the tongue, and a slave of actions(words speak louder Dan actions in dia case)
if dem catch you enn I no dey oo

inositol88: 9. they express love better Dan men, yet they are de most wicked including dia animal specie. e.g Na female lion de do de killing, na female dog de wicked pass, Na female chicken de charge wen e just hash etc
make you go hide yourself they watching

inositol88: 10. dey can do anything to make de one dey luv happy, and dey can equally do everything to make de one dey hate sad.

the duality in their nature

inositol88: OUR BELOVED LADIES,
Why are u these mysterious?
can u ladies pls give us tips on how to understand u better? am sure Ur answers wud help us solve some relationship issues

just wait they will be available to answer that
Re: The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women by eph12(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2014
And why would I want to go about understanding them when the key to their brain is MONEY
Re: The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women by inositol88(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
eph12: And why would I want to go about understanding them when the key to their brain is MONEY

u think so?
dey are de most complicated of de Creator's creation, money only facilitates de complication
Re: The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women by youngds: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
Hmm..They understand themselves and hate each other for daht undecided
Re: The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women by mencade5(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2014
youngds: Hmm..They understand themselves and hate each other for daht undecided
very true....they are full of wayoooo(deceits).
Re: The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women by mencade5(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2014
hussle for your career, get the money, buy the cars you want, dont give ladies attention and you will see women calling you ''god''.

With all these if you are discipline and decides to have just one lady do so. But dont entertain others.

But if you are the players, you can rotate pucccciii on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.

My brother what we need is pure wisdom on how to know the tricks of women and have our cash intact and we wont lament again.

I don gooooo.

#these biiiiitches true true can never be loyal.
Re: The Mysterious Nature Of Gals/women by iceberylin(m): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2014
[quote
author=Miner13]
ok

as you believe.

the reason for their creation

coz they were made out of man secret.

no, coz I had a female friend in uni then. she can eat x2 of my meal .
infact she be man in woman colour and she told me if I will be that
woman for you. you must eat more than this. d tin b say we go combine
laf den d luvly smile

Ok

maybe

if dem catch you enn I no dey oo

make you go hide yourself they watching

the duality in their nature

just wait they will be available to answer that[/quote]
signs and symptoms of Joblessness

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders:- Is There Still Any Single Responsible Guy Inthis World?? / Reasons Mr Right May Never Show Up? / Is It Ok To Ask A Guy You Are In Relationship With For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.