Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN (4217 Views)

Meaning Of NAIRA (nigerian Currency) / Check Out These Old Nigerian ‪currency‬. Were You Born When These Were In Use? / Nigerian Currency (faces) (2) (3) (4)

Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by ayo2dey: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2014
A simple search on these Chinese online sales portal show high purchase of fake 1000, 500, 200, 100, 50, 20, 10 and 5 naira. They are sold in open market and I wonder if the Nigerian government not watching and making effort to stop this anomalies. Now I think proper investigation, diplomatic protest, sanctions should be used. Can chinese ambasado to order. Sss should start work and let all this stop. Cut the root which is from China and stop publishing hungry boys printing fake notes with HP printers. They even assure you its original and certified good.

Pls note, am a patriotic Nigerian that loves Nigeria and we can change things now.

Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by eph12(m): 6:59am On Aug 30, 2014
Like seriously? shocked
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by MizMyColi(f): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2014
Now, this is some serious allegation. This should be dealt with without any form of levity. A thorough investigation must be carried out, and the offenders brought to book without scheming ways of impunity.angry
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by AKMoney1(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2014
I swear I don't understand this. shocked
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by ayo2dey: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2014
This is a serious issue. Moderator wouldn't move to front. We should Let all authorities know. Some personnel and politicians patronice them I guess. Moderator move to front page
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by gunuvi(m): 8:12am On Aug 30, 2014
our leaders too are fake.
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by skullz: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2014
shocked Damn!!
This is some serious sheet!
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by ayo2dey: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by ayo2dey: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by WildChild00(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2014
lol, I think dis should be moved to the front page by the moderator of this section or watever section these topic fits into, for those in authority to be aware of....
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by ayo2dey: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by ayo2dey: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2014
More links check alibaba
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by ayo2dey: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2014
That's why business partners don't trust our exchange rate and currency. E dey pain me oooo. This is more than an allegation. #TakeNoteChinaEmbassy
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by Mogenerous(f): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2014
its true o... wow... front page pls
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2014
If it's original, then it's not fake...
It's only an original Nigerian notes being minted in another location...

Abeg, how much jare?

For a country like ours, so useless as to print our notes outside the country and even pay again to import it, then printing the fake is not a big deal...

Like I said, how much for a 500,000 worth or 1,000 notes?
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2014
i don't think this is fraud afterall, they are some kind of collection note and the fact that each piece is selling for US $ 19.99 make no sense.
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by Iluvberem: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2014
Eeeeemmmmmm

Good and bad business
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by Collynzo16: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2014
ayo2dey: That's why business partners don't trust our exchange rate and currency. E dey pain me oooo. This is more than an allegation. #TakeNoteChinaEmbassy
Stop crying over nothing.
Is Naira the only currency they sell on that site? They sell virtually every currency in the world.
Why are you now making it look like a strictly Nigerian problem?
Bloody alarmist!
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by adelegan1: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2014
The money is not fake. It is a collectible note
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by Collynzo16: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:

For a country like ours, so useless as to print our notes outside the country and even pay again to import it, then printing the fake is not a big deal...
So typical! I am even surprised you did not mention Jonathan's name.
The sell the US dollar and many other currencies on that site.
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by VocalWalls: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2014
I don't think they are fake notes.

They are probably currency handlers, they could be exchanging naira to persons who are in need of it (probably, travellers)

Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2014
SOME BATTERY HEAD WOULD BLAME IT ON GEJ
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by thwarrior72: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2014
ayo2dey: A simple search on these Chinese online sales portal show high purchase of fake 1000, 500, 200, 100, 50, 20, 10 and 5 naira. They are sold in open market and I wonder if the Nigerian government not watching and making effort to stop this anomalies. Now I think proper investigation, diplomatic protest, sanctions should be used. Can chinese ambasado to order. Sss should start work and let all this stop. Cut the root which is from China and stop publishing hungry boys printing fake notes with HP printers. They even assure you its original and certified good.

Pls note, am a patriotic Nigerian that loves Nigeria and we can change things now.
How rotten can Chinese get?
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by Trut(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2014
WTF? The seller is even selling N1000 at the rate of $19.99. While $19.99 is = N3,243.58 via XE.com exchange rate.
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by thwarrior72: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: If it's original, then it's not fake...
It's only an original Nigerian notes being minted in another location...

Abeg, how much jare?

Like I said, how much for a 500,000 worth or 1,000 notes?
I don't expect such from u, how low can u descend? embarassed
Re: Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN by keyremotes(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2014
THESE ARE JUST COLLECTOR ITEMS FOR THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS.
YOU DEFINITELY CANNOT SPEND THESE NOTES AND MOREOVER THERE ARE NOTES FROM OTHER COUNTRIES THERE ALSO.

A Thread Dedicated To The Nigerian Service Men, Our Gallant Soldiers / BREAKING NEWS: As Jega Bows To Pressure From Jonathan / 2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard