Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable (3134 Views)

My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - / Sheriff & Iherijika Are Named As Boko Haram Kingpins By Australian Negotiator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by cramjone: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2014
Former minister of aviation, Chief Femi Fani-kayode has described as despicable, allegation by Australian negotiator, Stephen Davies that former Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika was one of the sponsors of the terrorist Boko Haram sect.

The Perth-based Davis who was involved in negotiations on behalf of the federal government with commanders of the Boko Haram for the release of the 200 schoolgirls abducted by the sect since April had in an interview with Arise Television, a sister company of THISDAY newspapers named Ihejirika along with Senator Ali Modu sheriff as sponsors of Boko Haram.

But Fani-Kayode said: “No one should be spared if the evidence is really there but I must say that I find the allegation that the former Chief of Army Staff, General Azubuike Ihejirika, is somehow involved with Boko Haram a little far-fetched firstly because he spent so much of his time, energy, career and resources fighting that organisation; secondly because that organisation killed so many of his own officers and men and thirdly because he is not a Muslim but a Christian.

“I have never heard of a Christian trying his best to help or assist an organisation to establish an Islamic fundamentalist caliphate which is committed to wiping out the Christian faith and killing every Christian, every secularist and every moderate muslim in his country. It seems to me that this is an absurd notion and that it really doesn't make any sense but if the Australian has any hard evidence let us see or hear it.

“These are very serious allegations and I would be interested in seeing the hard evidence, if any, that he claims to have. I have always said that I believe that anyone, no matter which political party that person is in and no matter how highly placed or powerful that person may be, that is involved with Boko Haram ought to be captured, caged and brought to justice because I regard such people as nothing but bloodthirsty beasts.”

The former minister also disagreed with the leading figures in the opposition that have said that the federal government and the PDP were the ones behind Boko Haram.

He said: “These individuals know very well that the APC as a party have far more sympathy for Boko Haram and far many more of their leaders and members have spoken up for and in defence of Boko Haram than anyone else. Just yesterday in Thisday newspaper one of them said that the Senator from Borno State that was facing terrorism charges was a PDP member. This is not true. The Senator that he was referring to is Senator Ndume and he is in the APC and not the PDP.

“Quite apart from that, certain things need to be noted. Let me remind those that are pointing fingers at the PDP now that it was not a member of the PDP or the federal government that said that Boko Haram should not be proscribed as an organisation, even after they had slaughtered no less than 15,000 innocent Nigerians in cold blood, sometime last year. It was rather the official spokesman of the APC, Lai Mohammed, who said so", he insisted.

“It was not the PDP or any member of the federal government that told the world only last year that they were against the declaration of a State of Emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states, that an attack on Boko Haram was an attack on the north and that Boko Haram members ought not to be killed but rather they ought to be pampered, granted amnesty and treated in a gentle manner like the Niger Delta militants. It was the leading Presidential aspirant and one of the two co-owners of the APC, General Muhammadu Buhari that said so.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fani-kayode-australian-negotiator-s-allegations-against-ihejirika-despicable/187714/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by cramjone: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2014
Boko Haram sponsors lies in the court of the major opposition party.

- Cramjones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2014
Only enemies of progress will believe that Ihejirika sponsors BH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by Firefire(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2014
cramjone: Boko Haram sponsors lies in the court of the major opposition party.

- Cramjones

You just register today? What happens

Where is your ’s’ - Cramjone(s) grin

I reserve my comments...

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by deeobserver209(m): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2014
We already knew their modus operandi. To attack, Slander, slaughter, maim, kill then play the victim, accuse or blame everyone else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by thwarrior72: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2014
It's not just absurd ,but also foolishness to think so.......Anyways the negotiator cum investigator is simply playing to the gallery of the northern muslims, who create problem & turn around to accuse others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by koboko69: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE: Only enemies of progress will believe that Ihejirika sponsors BH

APC paid the Australian Negotiator right?

12 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by oskopy: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2014
Is only a fool will claim ignorant of these sect activities,and no wise man will give his vote to Apc. Say no to Apc!! Say no to boko haram

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2014
koboko69:

APC paid the Australian Negotiator right?

Anti-Christian/Southern forces are at work to give the war against BH a bad name in order to force out Jona and install a Muslim/Northern president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by fkaz(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2014
cramjone: Boko Haram sponsors lies in the court of the major opposition party.

- Cramjones

How would you describe Ali-modu sherrif who is now in PDP if you try to malign senator Ali Ndume as a APC with your hypocrisy?

How would you describe the statement of former PDP chairman who is now ambassador atlarge that "BOKO HARAM ARE FREEDOM FIGHTER"

6 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by CyberWolf: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2014
If Buhari really said so as FFK stated,then he is really a BH member... sad

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by CyberWolf: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2014
fkaz:

How would you describe Ali-modu sherrif who is now in PDP if you try to malign senator Ali Ndume as a APC with your hypocrisy?

How would you describe the statement of former PDP chairman who is now ambassador atlarge that "BOKO HARAM ARE FREEDOM FIGHTER"
did Buhari really said a fight against BH is a fight against Northerners ..Answer me

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by Dhellake: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2014
If that Australian had mentioned APC, it would have been a different story

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by CyberWolf: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2014
Dhellake: If that Australian had mentioned APC, it would have been a different story
and you forget to read where he stated that many are in the opposition and if FG tries to arrest them,it will be termed political witch hunt....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by jmoore(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2014
I don't know why some folks can't make use of their thinking faculties.

Negotiator: Who are those sponsoring you?
Shekau: Ihejirika

That some people believed what Shekau or any Boko haram member told the negotiator is true is really despicable.

It is even ridiculous for El-rufal and other politicians to echo such statement.

This statement can cause carnage. This lie by boko haram is meant to "recruit" more boko haram members who will fight on their own without any order from bokoharam commander. Gullible extremists can attack people who are of the same ethnic group with Ihejirika.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by CyberWolf: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2014
To me, BH will be wiped out after 2015 election because if FG declare full war on them, NEF will cry genocide and also a tool to reduce northern vote..So should just be checkmated till after election..

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by eunisam: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2014
I have never heard of a Christian trying his best to help
or assist an organisation to
establish an Islamic
fundamentalist caliphate
which is committed to wiping
out the Christian faith and killing every Christian, every
secularist and every moderate
muslim in his country.true talk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by stinggy(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE: Only enemies of progress will believe that Ihejirika sponsors BH

Likewise, only enemies of progress will believe;
1) Buhari sponsors BH
2) FFK's utterances can be relied on.

Nuff said lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by asadike(f): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2014
Thk u jare ffk,pls help me 2 tel them o since they claim not to know.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by Billygee2u: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2014
that Australian should made to face the Nigerian Senate to prove the allegations right or risk facing the world court for trying to cause another tribal war in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by koboko69: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Anti-Christian/Southern forces are at work to give the war against BH a bad name in order to force out Jona and install a Muslim/Northern president.

Story that touches!!!..was it not a muslim/northen president that was on sit when Muhammed Yusuf was killed...during the first serious fight against BH.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2014
koboko69:

Story that touches!!!..was it not a muslim/northen president that was on sit when Muhammed Yusuf was killed...during the first serious fight against BH.

Yes keeeee
But it is another camp of muslim North who called BH freedom fighters and asked they should be granted amnesty.
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2014
stinggy:

Likewise, only enemies of progress will believe;
1) Buhari sponsors BH
2) FFK's utterances can be relied on.

Nuff said lipsrsealed

But Buhari once asked that they should be treated the way Nigerdeltans were treated Yes or No

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2014
CyberWolf: To me, BH will be wiped out after 2015 election because if FG declare full war on them, NEF will cry genocide and also a tool to reduce northern vote..So should just be checkmated till after election..

That is why Jona should secretly buy more arms from Asia and stockpile them in the SE and SS regions

Also he should build heavy and light ammunition factories in the SE and SS regions.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by koboko69: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Yes keeeee
But it is another camp of muslim North who called BH freedom fighters and asked they should be granted amnesty.

You mean people like Tukur...who is a PDP member...or Alhaji Lawal Kaita a member of PDP that promised an ungovernable Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
koboko69:

You mean people like Tukur...who is a PDP member...or Alhaji Lawal Kaita a member of PDP that promised an ungovernable Nigeria?

Buhari also asked that they should be treated in the same way as Nigerdelta militants

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
How did we get to a point where a muderous terrorist in the comfort of his abode makes a wild claim about the former head of the army and people believe it hook line and sinker?

How did it really get to this?

Oh right sorry I forget that a terrorist Muslim is more honest than any Igbo Man!
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by koboko69: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Buhari also asked that they should be treated in the same way as Nigerdelta militants

Yes....so? Are the militants not terrorists themselves? ND militants and BH militants are both private property of PDP. Just that one span out of control...

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by SUBMARINE: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
koboko69:

Yes....so? Are the militants not terrorists themselves? ND militants and BH militants are both private property of PDP. Just that one span out of control...

What were the militants fighting for.?
What are BH fighting.?

Your sincere answers will confirm the terrorists
Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by FunnyPikincom(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Femi Fani Kayode... Do you have evidence when you alleged APC of being the main sponsor of BOKO HARAM too? undecided
I think we should stop taking this clown for serious.... He is restless undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode: Australian Negotiator’s Allegations Against Ihejirika Despicable by gists: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
cramjone: [size=18pt]s[/size] Former minister of aviation, Chief Femi Fani-kayode has described as despicable, allegation by Australian negotiator, Stephen Davies that former Army Chief, Azubuike Ihejirika was one of the sponsors of the terrorist Boko Haram sect.

The Perth-based Davis who was involved in negotiations on behalf of the federal government with commanders of the Boko Haram for the release of the 200 schoolgirls abducted by the sect since April had in an interview with Arise Television, a sister company of THISDAY newspapers named Ihejirika along with Senator Ali Modu sheriff as sponsors of Boko Haram.

But Fani-Kayode said: “No one should be spared if the evidence is really there but I must say that I find the allegation that the former Chief of Army Staff, General Azubuike Ihejirika, is somehow involved with Boko Haram a little far-fetched firstly because he spent so much of his time, energy, career and resources fighting that organisation; secondly because that organisation killed so many of his own officers and men and thirdly because he is not a Muslim but a Christian.

:

:

:

:

- Cramjones
You just violated one of the forum rules trying to impersonate the original Cramjones.
Anyway Seun and co knows the right thing to do to you

On the topic: Why didn't former Chief of Army Staff (i.e Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika) arrest or at least let us know who were the sponsors of the teror group he claimed to be fighting? As a HIGH RANKING officer (a general and a Chief of Army Staff for that matter) and key player in the gov, he should tell us that he (a general) was intimidated/afraid of bloody civilian politicians? Why didn't he at least name them if he was too afraid to arrest them?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Back / Goodbye Recession: Maiduguri Residents Celebrate Trump Victory / Top Facts About The Igbanke People Of Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.