Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) (52694 Views)

Official Jets Of Notable Monarchs And Presidents Across The World (pics) / Official Cars Of Notable Monarchs Across The World (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Tval(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
glitest:
wink

And happy new year.
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by yuzjet(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
themmydhayhor:

Ok case close....

We go share am 60/40...I take 60, u take 40 place Oba of lagos

Hahahahah! Who do u think I am? Anyway, I don't like sharing. So, be contented with dat before another person snatch it away from u. My 1k.....
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by princebergz(m): 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
abdulwastecx:

u don't get the gist...if a man can be that unfair to u will u still praise him?

1. He is not a man
2. Sin
3. His ways are not our ways
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by themmydhayhor(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2014
yuzjet:

Hahahahah! Who do u think I am? Anyway, I don't like sharing. So, be contented with dat before another person snatch it away from u. My 1k.....

Lol
K
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by yuzjet(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2014
themmydhayhor:

Lol
K

Good boi! grin
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Eniqurl(f): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2014
Wow! Saudi Arabia nd Qatar tho... dy re all beautiful places.
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Missy89(f): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2014
gbenga4sure: 3.)ABU DHABI PALACE

gbenga4sure: 4.)PALACE OF THE SHEIK OF DUBAI(where the leader(emir) of dubai lives).

That is the Emirate Palace Hotel.

It is a luxury hotel not the Emir's Palace
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 02, 2014
Tval:

And happy new year.
Happy new moth to you also.

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2014
WIZGUY69:
but religion : no too fine
IMHO, The most beautiful religion in the world is Islam ,if truly practice according to its tenet and stated principles but I think there is a war against Abrahamaic Religion the world over .... Church is now an indecency arena where pastor preach philosophy , prosperity and fashion against Bible while Islam has been turned to mere WarZone only for few !!

4 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by kunlesehan(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2014
It is not owned by a monarch but it's palatial... the Taj Mahal.
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by davidif: 1:25am On Sep 02, 2014
uche16:
I would have both palaces on earth and in heaven, I want to get used to life in heaven, guess I have to start practicing on earth

Where do you get that doctrine from? Chei! The things Christians believe this days na wa o.
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by bidexmat(m): 1:35am On Sep 02, 2014
gbenga4sure: PALACE OF OBI OF ONITSHA
this 1 na palace? Dis 1 na hotel nau! *yoruba dey cal am offsteers! grin

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by pablus: 1:37am On Sep 02, 2014
so is Aso Rock a palace?

benromeo39: Let's overthrow the king of Saudi, that palace is 100 times as pretty as aso rock shocked shocked
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 02, 2014
davidif:

Where do you get that doctrine from? Chei! The things Christians believe this days na wa o.
cant detect sacarsm ? dumber than I thought
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 02, 2014
Nice.....................
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by davidif: 2:42am On Sep 02, 2014
uche16:
cant detect sacarsm ? dumber than I thought

Sarcasm?? haha, what a terrible attempt at sarcasm.
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by akinladejo: 3:10am On Sep 02, 2014
gbenga4sure: .Thanks,i have changed it

So you are decieving us with us this information? There is God ooooooooo
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 4:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Well drawn
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by rafaha(m): 4:19am On Sep 02, 2014
gbenga4sure: Palace of sultan of sokoto

Op, this is not the Palace of Sultan of Sokoto, below is the Sultan Palace, Sokoto

4 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by anishe(m): 4:38am On Sep 02, 2014
WIZGUY69: Palace of saudi, abu , qatar is too fine.
why is it that anything concerning those guys are fine.
body : fine
cars : fine
buildin : fine
infastructures : fine

Have you ever imagined how come those places are so peaceful and calm? It is because of the peaceful nature of Islam.

America and her allies are the cause of world chaos and the only reason is the hatred for Islam.

However, Islam will rule the world whether they like it or not.

If you want peace in your life, house, country etc, embrace the wholesome Islam.

5 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by ukeleh: 4:44am On Sep 02, 2014
McLuhan: Beware of covetousness: for a man's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses (Luke 12:15).

For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out of it (1 Timothy 6:7).
Tell this to your jet owner pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by pussyeater(m): 5:11am On Sep 02, 2014
Where is Oba Isolo Palace?
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by fkaz(m): 5:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Ado Ibrahim of okene PALACE

4 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by AtbuAbdul(m): 6:12am On Sep 02, 2014
OHINOI OF EBIRALAND (Alh. Ado Ibrahim)'s PALACE

3 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by ZUBY77(m): 6:19am On Sep 02, 2014
amiskurie: Buckingham palace is unique all because its filled with looted artifacts from Africa.

They are about to root Yoruba tribe entirely. Read below for the proposed Yoruba village in London

https://www.nairaland.com/1881954/pictures-soon-yoruba-village-london
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by ovanny15(f): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2014
Splendid! May GOOD THINGS reach my side ooo AMEN!
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by hikmojj(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2014

though i dnt knw which part of 9ja u be but i guess u have muslims around u except u stil live in one of those medieval farms...abeg be sincere o hw many of them don terrorise u...wake up nw!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by 2n2k(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2014
OP. Those pictures 3 and 4 that you described as the palaces of the Emir of Abu-dhabi and Emir of Dubai respectively are different views of the same building.

Anyway, the building itself is not a king's palace but a 5- star hotel called Emirate Palace Hotel in Abu-Dhabi.

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Buh ur own religion fine abi. Shey u get religion sef?
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by IamDanto7(m): 7:09am On Sep 02, 2014
teniyi:
It's the religion that made everything ok for them oo
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Of all the palaces in Nigeria that I've seen, that of the Ooni of Ife appears to be the most secured in terms of fencing. The fence, made of broken rocks laid with mortar, is so high (like those of prisons) that you can hardly see the storey buildings in the compound.
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Gabrinoz: 7:54am On Sep 02, 2014
gbenga4sure: 4.)PALACE OF THE SHEIK OF DUBAI(where the leader(emir) of dubai lives).

Are u sure of this palace because it looks like that of sultan of Brunei

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Herbert Macaulay Way In Yaba, Lagos Looks Like In 2021 (pics, Video) / Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record / Human Friendly Crocodiles At Agulu Lake Anambra State- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.