Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) (52500 Views)

Official Jets Of Notable Monarchs And Presidents Across The World (pics) / Official Cars Of Notable Monarchs Across The World (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by priscaoge(f): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Seriously these Palaces are paradisecheesy That Saudi Palace eeeeh nothing like nightmare when u sleep therecheesycheesycheesy......#MoneyIsGood biko

3 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Tval(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
They are all okay, but those arabs palaces are too gbaski.
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by iceberylin(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
amiskurie:

Noooo,that's the palace of ikate-elegushi kingdom in lekki
BUSTEDgrin

2 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Willgates(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
hmmm
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
gbenga4sure: 4.)PALACE OF THE SHEIK OF DUBAI(where the leader(emir) of dubai lives).
Damn!!
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by akom0908(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nawa ooo,paradise on earth.When they die it will be like the are relocating cos they live good life on earth

2 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by duni04(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
gbenga4sure: 2.)BUCKINGHAM PALACE,(where the queen of england lives)
Not windsor castle
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by mekuzee1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmm..na wa oooo..see money..chaiii
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by shakol91(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
undecided if I say vanity upon vanity now,someone will say na poverty make me talk am. But let's go for a commercial break,after the break I will make my own acknowledgment

2 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Simitrendy: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
They are cool..i mean just 4 tour or rather tourist attractions #Vanity Upon Vanity
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Tval(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
glitest:
Damn!!

Would you love to live in such place(or better) with me? cheesy
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Ezeibe(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
my palace is in heaven...... Where there will be no more sorrows, nor crying, where i will meet jesus sitted on the right hand of GOD, Where i will meet my dad & mum, and i will say to them thank u for showing me the way to salvation,...... Hope to see u all in my palace in heaven. JESUS IS COMING SOON. ARE U PREPARED? HEAVEN IS THAT UTIMATE PALACE!!!☼

33 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Tval(m): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ezeibe: my palace is in heaven...... Where there will be no more sorrows, nor crying, where i will meet jesus sitted on the right hand of GOD, Where i will meet my dad & mum, and i will say to them thank u for show me the way to salvation,...... Hope to see u all in my palace in heaven. JESUS IS COMING SOON. ARE U PREPARED HEAVEN IS THAT UTIMATE PALACE!!!☼

We know sir, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by teniyi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
WIZGUY69: Palace of saudi, abu , qatar is too fine.
why is it that anything concerning those guys are fine.
body : fine
cars : fine
buildin : fine
infastructures : fine
but religion : no too fine
It's the religion that made everything ok for them oo

10 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Ologorione1: 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
@op, ur assignment still remain o. What about the palace the ohinoyi of igbiraland in kogi state. I learnt its the biggest palace in west africa.

2 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Atmmachine(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ezeibe: my palace is in heaven...... Where there will be no more sorrows, nor crying, where i will meet jesus sitted on the right hand of GOD, Where i will meet my dad & mum, and i will say to them thank u for showing me the way to salvation,...... Hope to see u all in my palace in heaven. JESUS IS COMING SOON. ARE U PREPARED? HEAVEN IS THAT UTIMATE PALACE!!!☼

Fake pastor.
This is not religious section.

You don smoke weed again grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by saifuhot: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
gbenga4sure: SAUDI PALACE
ohh my God could this be heaven

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Ezeibe(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
Atmmachine:

Fake pastor.
This is not religious section.

You don smoke weed again grin grin
ur blessed!!!
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by mickells(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
shocked
gbenga4sure: SAUDI PALACE
WOW

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by themmydhayhor(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
yuzjet: Wow....... Wow..... Wow!!!

That Morocco and Saudi Palace though. grin

Me like Dem ☺º°˚˚°ºo wink

Sho...u self like beta thing??

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Odunharry(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin
Andyblaze n co

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Odunharry(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sheikh of Dubai and Emir of Qatar anytym
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
McLuhan: Beware of covetousness: for a man's life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses (Luke 12:15).

For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out of it (1 Timothy 6:7).
dude I would be buried like the ancient pharaohs with my cars, houses and hopefully my servants
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by tyson99(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
I pray every hand that likes my post will build more than all those palaces in JESUS NAME!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ezeibe: my palace is in heaven...... Where there will be no more sorrows, nor crying, where i will meet jesus sitted on the right hand of GOD, Where i will meet my dad & mum, and i will say to them thank u for showing me the way to salvation,...... Hope to see u all in my palace in heaven. JESUS IS COMING SOON. ARE U PREPARED? HEAVEN IS THAT UTIMATE PALACE!!!☼
I would have both palaces on earth and in heaven, I want to get used to life in heaven, guess I have to start practicing on earth

6 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by amiskurie(m): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
iceberylin:
BUSTEDgrin
grin
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by ugoezeik(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
amiskurie:

Noooo,that's the palace of ikate-elegushi kingdom in lekki
my broda dis mode na thief l swear! If to say l no kwn d house of oba of Lagos l for use speed believe dis trash. Since he said dis one na oba house, au r we sure d oda na wetin he talk as we no kwn d place mtchewwwww

3 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by amiskurie(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Emir du kano smiley

8 Likes

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by Bryan12(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Immediately I saw this thread two things came to mind. #1 Buckingham. #2 MiddleEast as a whole. ........and I wasn't dissappointed.Nice one op

1 Like

Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by osnova(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
MANEY TALKS
Re: Palaces Of Popular Monarchs.-(pictures) by LaurelP(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Enjoying wealth and affluence they didn't work for. Yet they will come out and tell us to "work hard".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekpoma Residents Abandon Accident Victim, Loot Trailer Load Of Rice / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Welcomes Back Nigerians From South Africa (photos / Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.