Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Guarantor For Employment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guarantor For Employment (2199 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guarantor For Employment by memyselfandI: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Guarantor For Employment by memyselfandI: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2014
Na wah oh! Na only me waka come? undecided
Re: Guarantor For Employment by Richy4(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
It's no big deal. It is a thing of honor for her to use you as one. But how ever.
You must know a little or more about her. Is she hard working, truthful, what she said she got in her cv can you prove that it is true. In case of emergency you are the first point of contact.that is basically it no big deal
Re: Guarantor For Employment by memyselfandI: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please @Richy4, can her husband be one of her guarantors?
Re: Guarantor For Employment by Richy4(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
memyselfandI: Please @Richy4, can her husband be one of her guarantors?

The husband can.

But for me, i suggest it should be left strictly business and professional. so i can say no.

This is because he could be called and be asked how did you know miss so and so, he will say oh she is my wife. that is not being business like or is it?

(1) (Reply)

4-year-old Black Girl With IQ Of 145 Becomes Mensa's Newest Member / Can't Confide In Husband / Am Ready For Marriage But Don't Av Money For Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.