Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Cats Of Nairaland! - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cats Of Nairaland! (28962 Views)

Cats Cats Cats / Are Dogs Better Companions Than Cats? / Why Do Nigerians Hate Cats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by omenka(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2014
yousee: Cats! The number one misunderstood animals closely followed by pigeons...

I love everything Feline, domestic or wild, I just love 'em.

Used to have one, Jinxy, named after Robert Deniro's cat in Meet the Parents. Cute little thing, loved beans more than anything else. Eats until his stomach assumes the shape of a pregnant female, and then lies down stretching hind limbs all the way back, with the forelimbs stretched forward giving everyone who sees him like that a broken rib from laughter!!

Took off with a female after two years! embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by maki(f): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2014
Kitty and missy....

10 Likes

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by elderbros(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2014
Mow and mower

4 Likes

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by uzomahowualah(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Cats are the most loveable creatures around. Though it takes patience and maturity and the willingness to share to own and love a cat. Cays like to cuddle their owners. And sometimes they like to share our beds too. They love being around people. Please let's stop stigmatising these lovely pets.

5 Likes

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by DikSin(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Mtchwee...Nonsenshi! Awon aje buruku! #evilSpiritAgents
Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by DikSin(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2014
Mtchwee...Nonsenshi! Awon aje buruku! #evilSpiritAgents
Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Dreyl(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2014
NaLaugh: ..abeg make una call me when the main "cat" is on display.
hahahaha bad guy,you mean pvssy abi?you go wait tire cheesy
Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by ignis: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2014
OMG, I hate cats with passion.... Very scared of cats.
Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by elderbros(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2014
Mow 2 years back

5 Likes

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by MrCork: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2014
mrvocalprowess: Hello cat lovers,this is the thread for nairaland cat owners and lovers,lets share pictures, tips and stories of this amazing creature, they are totally misunderstood in Nigeria (which i blame nollywood)lets rolls guys!!

. ..bro like cat but u not a witch?....abi?...hmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by elderbros(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2014
Mow last year...More coming

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 01, 2014
maki: Kitty and missy....
omg..dey are soooo cute...

1 Like

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by omoadeleye(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2014
ologini, ologbo jigolo, yakubu.
Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by haibe(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2014
573V31D: Cats ke...anyways i dont know much about it but iv heard dat it is usually demon possesed, dogs seem better.

You hear! Well any animal can be demon possessed. Cats have been painted bad in Nigeria. It's God's creation for Pete 's sake

4 Likes

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2014
yousee: Cats! The number one misunderstood animals closely followed by pigeons...

snakes too, tho I'll rather die dan be close to one
Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Jhayson: OMG!!those cats are super cute....can I av one?? kiss
lol... i wish i could give u,many pple have been disturbing i no gree,one of my moms client came to our house with her little boy, d boy started crying dat i must give him d orange colored cat,i felt bad i couldnt,i just cnt oo...

1 Like

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2014
youngvizzy1: Nollywood movies gave many of us the impression that all cats are witch undecided I bought a cat from my village to benin, I couldn't find her again, she started hunting down our poultry cheesy and I asked myself, who send me
lol... u gave d cat heaven on earth,cats are carnivorous na,dey kill rats,lizards, fowls, birds even cockroaches
Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by maestroferddi: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Cats are such agile, smart, intelligent and elegant animals.

I don't really understand why they are unnecessarily stereotyped and maligned.

Different strokes...One animal I detest with a passion are dogs. I can't stand a dog and they know it...

2 Likes

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2014
bodashee: I don't have anything against them.....in terms of the nollywood misconception.
I just can't live with them knowing that they cannot be fully domesticated...the canivoral instinct can do a lot of damage if it pops up at the wrong time.
yes,one of them bite me last night because of meat oo
Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2014
iwakolewa: The cats I have around me are the ones that run on the roof in the midnight. ...like this midnight ehn...the kind noise wey the cats dey make sad only God knows what they are looking for. I hate cats. angry angry angry
yes,and thats because dey are in their "heat" period,dey wana mate,dats y dey make soo much noise,ignorant pple will start carrying bible nd praying thunder and fire on these innocent animals, I'm sure God will be laughing hard

6 Likes

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by TinyHacker: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2014
Seriously? C'mon, stop deceiving yourselves, this is Nigeria. Not to mention the abhorrent crisis happening, we aren't a nation of Cuties and cat huggers.

1 Like

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2014
danjumaali: I have 3 lovely cats namely Mikey, Moesha & the new entrant into d family last week named Sassy.
Moesha had a deep cut last week & my wife had to take him to d Vet Clinic for surgery,he's recuperating fast.
I'm looking for an all black cat like urs,where can i get one please?
Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by kuzee(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2014
my lovely cat
Dango

10 Likes

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2014
skullz: The average cat in Nigeria would get stoned and haunted down till it is killed....never let ur cat out.
soo true,even my well exposed educated proprietor called cat witches and had boys kill one found in our school then,i felt soooo sad,if i talk dem go call me witch

1 Like

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Burger01(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2014
InvertedHammer: /
Witches and wizards!!!

But cat pepper soup is very delicious.

The meat is very tender. Yummmiiieee!

\
OMG! People can eat anything shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2014
henryobinna: as in eehn... e tire me oh.

wetin dey pain pass be say, the be flauntinh his gay-ness like its acceptable in nigeria
he dey pain u? lol... no carry my matter for head oo... life is too short to b bothered how another person live their life
Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2014
akugbemike: Cats
Those loving Cats should as well love Snakes.

My horrible experience with a domestic cat thought me never to even spare their live if given that chance.

CATS ARE DANGEROUS!!!
snakes!!? God for bid ! no way
Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Nelrulez: I love cats with mad passion. My grandfather has over a hundred cats and what amazes me most is that they're well trained and spoilt at the same time. They prefer to cuddle up on the couch next to you rather than leave the sit for you telling you indirectly that they got on the couch before you"
awwww... i can imagine how living with sooo many cats will be,mad fun,and yes,cats are territorial oo.. dragging my bed with me sef

2 Likes

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2014
mrvocalprowess: yes,and thats because dey are in their "heat" period,dey wana mate,dats y dey make soo much noise,ignorant pple will start carrying bible nd praying thunder and fire on these innocent animals, I'm sure God will be laughing hard

like I'm also laughing right now cheesy cheesy cheesy so funny.

1 Like

Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 01, 2014
HezronLorraine: Okay,you're welcome.

Hey!! Been a long time I 'saw ' you. I hope you are good? Cheers
Re: Cats Of Nairaland! by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2014
omenka: I love everything Feline, domestic or wild, I just love 'em.

Used to have one, Jinxy, named after Robert Deniro's cat in Meet the Parents. Cute little thing, loved beans more than anything else. Eats until his stomach assumes the shape of a pregnant female, and then lies down stretching hind limbs all the way back, with the forelimbs stretched forward giving everyone who sees him like that a broken rib from laughter!!

Took off with a female after two years! embarassed

loooooool.... love surpasses all!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Monogamous Animals That Mate For Life / My Friends Alsatian Puppies Were Stolen / 13-year-old Keeps Python As Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.