Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Dental Floss- Better Than Toothpicks? *Pictures* - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dental Floss- Better Than Toothpicks? *Pictures* (2183 Views)

I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! / The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)? / Best Dental Clinic In Lagos, Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dental Floss- Better Than Toothpicks? *Pictures* by Lilyalacutey(f): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
for sometime now I have been on the research of how dental floss works ...and I just discovered its found in many of our tooth brush sold in the market nowadays.
However, we may not take notice of it. it helps in the the relief of mild dental ache. and also helps removes plaques around the tooth cavity and gum region.
it comes in different shapes and sizes- some which comes in the C-shape, F-shape, Y-shape, and so on.
Talking about the usage, it is snapped between the teeth , depending on the shape and size bought..
I don't really know much about it..
pls share your opinions and when was the last time you used a Dental Floss..

1 Share

Re: Dental Floss- Better Than Toothpicks? *Pictures* by naijarates(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
picture?? cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At General Hospital Ekpan Warri Delta State / 5 Foods You Should Avoid When Trying To Lose Weight / Congolese Gay Man Paul Arduad, Reportedly Dies Of Anal Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.