Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa (23684 Views)

Shamma AlMazrui Appointed As Youth Minister In The UAE (photo) / Military Coup In Burundi, Pierre Nkurunziza Ousted / Photos: Ukranians Throw Former Minister In A Bin In Kiev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
all4naija: You are brain-dead. Imagine you can't make sense of real life phenomenon. Jeez!
ohhoo., okay come.... 'draws nigga's ear wide open'. all i hv been saying is(well u won't still understand). Your life is a waste of time.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Danrizzle: ohhoo., okay come.... 'draws nigga's ear wide open'. all i hv been saying is(well u won't still understand). Your life is a waste of time.
You i d i o t! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
All4naija your a pain, it hurts to see a grown-up like you settling challenges and reason like mY 1yr old nephew.

Lesotho is my home country if you need any info google aint better ask those who actually lived there. Next time type like your not sitting ontop your brain, reason like a man.

1 Like

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: All4naija your a pain, it hurts to see a grown-up like you settling challenges and reason like mY 1yr old nephew.

Lesotho is my home country if you need any info google aint better ask those who actually lived there. Next time type like your not sitting ontop your brain, reason like a man.

I don't know what you are talking about? Didn't I ask a question? You can answer my question if you are willing to do that. I don't admire primitive people who want to remain backward thereby moving the continent backward.

Thank you.
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Centrifude(m): 1:09am On Sep 02, 2014
South African Defence Force.

44 Parachute Battalion and Special Forces fought thousands of rebels in the CAR and survived
During the March 2013 attack and subsequent coup by Seleka rebels in the CAR, SANDF soldiers were involved in a rather famous battle in the capital city of Bangui. This much is well-known. What is less well-known, however, is that although 15 soldiers died in the battle, enemy casualty estimates range from a low 600 to a high 2000.
Briefly-captured soldiers reported seeing a warehouse full of bodies soon after the battle. By its end, the paratroopers and Special Forces involved in the Battle of Bangui had fought overwhelming numbers and not only survived, but effectively brought Seleka to the point where the only feasible way of continuing on to the presidential palace was through negotiating a truce with SANDF commanders on the ground.

http://www.africandefence.net/five-things-you-.never-knew-about-the-south-african-military/

Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 02, 2014
Centrifude: South African Defence Force.

44 Parachute Battalion and Special Forces fought thousands of rebels in the CAR and survived
During the March 2013 attack and subsequent coup by Seleka rebels in the CAR, SANDF soldiers were involved in a rather famous battle in the capital city of Bangui. This much is well-known. What is less well-known, however, is that although 15 soldiers died in the battle, enemy casualty estimates range from a low 600 to a high 2000.
Briefly-captured soldiers reported seeing a warehouse full of bodies soon after the battle. By its end, the paratroopers and Special Forces involved in the Battle of Bangui had fought overwhelming numbers and not only survived, but effectively brought Seleka to the point where the only feasible way of continuing on to the presidential palace was through negotiating a truce with SANDF commanders on the ground.

http://www.africandefence.net/five-things-you-.never-knew-about-the-south-african-military/
Only fools would buy into this fictitious story about South African military fight with Seleka Child rebels in CAR
Re: Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Centrifude:

Lmfao "Nigeria step in" you can't even Find more than 200 girls in your own Backyard and yet you think you can deal with this lol?! hahahaha! Wow!!

Dude you're a DumbA** you know that, basically what you want is for S.A to go in Guns Blazing and just kill anyone who goes against the royal family.
You lack logical thinking, if you've actually met and spoken to people from Lesotho, you'd know that what they want is a democratically elected President who is going to take the needs of the entire country into consideration and not just his own. Violence won't solve anything, what their Army did today was Force Projection, basically showing what its capable of, the don't want war.

Let's be honest here you don't give two S**ts about Lesotho the only thing you care about is finding anything to make S.A look bad which is pathetic and Sad.
that dude is looking to redeem his country's name,Nigeria is an international disgrace and he can't stand it,the world was watching their unhygienic and malnourished soldiers failing to find 300 girls who were kidnapped by a rag tag group and now they are trying to prove their quality by claiming that they can help in Lesotho...lol

Too little too late,they failed and the whole world knows it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Orders Families Of Embassy Personnel Out Of Gambia / Climate Protesters Block Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister's Convoy / 115 Russian National Guard Soldiers Sacked For Refusing To Fight In Ukraine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.