Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) (36557 Views)

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession / Pro Dr Ariyo Demonstration In Texas. PICTURES.. / APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Schematics: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2014
I still wonder what concerns this scratched-faced people on where the Igbos choose to hold their congress..

IgboMonk: [size=18pt]Am dissappointed how some gullible Igbos here gave the tigerclawed faces the leeway to malign their leaders,

Let them discuss it there, if they came back to do it, if they didnt join PDP or Islamic APC all their discussions will be nonsense, they will never be allowed to see the light of the day.

Visit my villa Okija and see what Okija-USA are doing in my community, they provided boreholes, provide classrooms for students in sec schs, donate computers, organised educational fairs and healthcare facilitation; they are not in Abuja, they are not in Nigerai government whatsoever but they have contributed more than those that are in government.

Tell me all the constitutional conferences held in Nigeria and all committee set up here and there have that benefited the common man or atleast move the country an inch.

Pita Obi from the same world Igbo Congress Held abroad got Dr Joeseph Nwiloh attention, he built a hospital and Nwiloh equipped it, now they are doing open heart surgery in Anambra State.

Why must it be held in failed country Nigeria, its either arm robbers shot somebody or they might be kidnapped...

I beg una to leave igbos alone, lets do their things, atleast they are better than the yorobaas that don't have anything outside USA, their cities are slums, their villages are nothing but places to keep death goat and mad cows.

Discuss the ideas abroad, carry them out at home [/size]

12 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by cheruv: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2014
Omexonomy: What is the significance of this congress to the development of igbo and nigeria at large?
anything that benefits Igbo land doesn't have to necessarily be of benefit to Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Awoofawo(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2014
RebelLeader15: Igbomentality

To die ontop another man property ( land ) and be bury there! cool

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by SambisaKing: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2014
[size=18pt]These men held their Yoruba confrences in ibadam ati Oshogbo to be behaving like these[/size]

7 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Awoofawo(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2014
CFCfan:
grin Houston, and indeed Texas, were formerly Mexican territory

Go tell Obama cool grin
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2014
Anyway we still have their NL version in Igboland politics, so the gullibility of NL Igbos shouldn't come as a surprise.

When you frolics with them you will start acting like them

7 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by SambisaKing: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2014
oboy this Igbomonk don finish everybody abeg....lol grin grin grin grin

how i wan take enter again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wetin i wan say now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2014
World Igbo confrence held at Obodo Oyibo? lol

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by ifyalways(f): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2014
ikeyman00: @@@

this is the difference from that side

they are only interested in dancing owambe for real

they know!

Trouble dey sleep jeje, yanga go wake am.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2014
[size=18pt]they are Igbos residing abroad, what has those at home done, how many conferences have those at home organized, yet they are being paid for doing nothing.

What we want is successes of the ideas not where it was conceived.[/size]

ifyalways: [s]World Igbo confrence held at Obodo Oyibo? lol[/s]

11 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Hamazz1: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Billyonaire: What are all these aged Igbo men doing in a foreign country, instead of staying put and helping build their home, they are over there enjoying what the founders of America worked for. In the end, the topic of the discussion will be "How Nigeria is not moving forward". How can Nigeria move forward, when all of us are moving outwards ?
they r biafrans not nigerians.igbos people wtout political identity.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2014
You don't have to leave in Nigeria to effect changes in Nigeria.

1) Do you know who much money they may be sending home to Igboland monthly amongst themselves?

2) Do you k now if they have industry in Igboland and hiring labour?

3) They can hold their conference wherever they choose to have it, as long as their bylaws doesn't specify otherwise.

Stop cutting people down. Celebrate that Nigerians got together to do something good for one evening even.

9 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Schematics: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2014
From that pictures it is very clear that poverty in the yolobarland is second to none in Nigeria..smh! cheesy

Did you see the background of those pictures..?

Why are yolobass comfortable with living in slums?

SambisaKing: [size=18pt]These men held their Yoruba confrences in ibadam ati Oshogbo to be behaving like these[/size]

8 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2014
______
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by mashodehammer: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2014
They are the enemies of themselves, because they allow Pride, Selfishness, Inferiority complex, Lack of brotherly love, Foolishness and ignorance to destroy them.
They can never agree on anything

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by ba7man(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2014
babyosisi:

When you fix Nigeria,they will return
Many of those men came here as students and Nigeria deteriorated in their absence
When you people fix it,they will return
That's an "abgaya" mentality.

"They should wait for their children to fix it so that they can come back and enjoy it".

That means they're useless to the project of making Nigeria better if they're thinking like you.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by hippyzuki(f): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2014
Ikengawo:
Are you there now? I'll be arriving soon.
biko are there babes there, I need a wife jare.
. My broda I'm singo ooo. And igbo me sef I need husband
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by whatofyou: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Why not in Agukwu or Arochukwu? Why should it be overseas, where majority of us cannot partake? Na dem know wetin dem dey do there, dey talk say na world Igbo whatever.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2014
Awww I'm igbo and would have loved to attend, I had no idea about this meeting, I stay in Spring which is about 45 minutes drive. On a second thought, I don't see any young lady there so I guess it's good I didn't attend undecided

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Hembelembe: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2014
Billyonaire: Its a shame, because over the years, these aged Igbo men can not still be integrated to the pure American fold and dream. There is no pride in exile, whether self imposed or conditioned. Exile is Exile. The title of the thread should be "Igbo men in exile discussing the problems of Nigeria in absenteeism". Igbo Kwenu.
when it comes to igbo matter, all d anti-Igbo face will all light up, what will u then say about d jobless, fraudulent and fraustrated yorobbers roaming about London streets looking for who to pickpocket n scam? U that av been in Nigeria all ur life, what good av u done or contributed to d society? Plz stop spewing trash!

10 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Keacee(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2014
why shld a world Igbo forum be held in a foreign country? Is dat not insanity.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2014
They were scared of MASSOB Bloodshed that was inevitable so they had to relocate d venue to AMELIKA grin
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2014
Billyonaire: What are all these aged Igbo men doing in a foreign country, instead of staying put and helping build their home, they are over there enjoying what the founders of America worked for. In the end, the topic of the discussion will be "How Nigeria is not moving forward". How can Nigeria move forward, when all of us are moving outwards ?

THANKS A LOT FOR POINTING THIS OUT.
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by MayorofLagos(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Ibos in Mexico will host the event next year.

2015 Igbo World Conference to hold in Guadalajara, Mexico. Book your flights now. If you need help with Mexican visa board Young Shall Grow at Onitsha bridge head straight to Lagos and come to Idunmota to see Mayor.

grin grin
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by datguru: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2014
Only foools will comment and speak hate. We have got to the age where someone shouldn't just deceive us. I'm sorry but the op and person that moved this to fp are insane . Do you now what is world igbos? . I will only believe this shit when I see big names in ibo land there, I mean the likes of obi of onitsha. This is a mere photograph and caption by the op or rather it should be igbos in Texas meeting if truely it's in tx
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Revolva(m): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2014
Well all is see is the target of importation..business jare congress kor..ndi igbo kwenu ...kwenu...some one say hey!!!

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2014
RebelLeader15: shut your fuckn dirty mouth....

OJUKWU slaves

see the real slaves here.....Awolowo's dirty people

8 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by wiringdpt(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2014
World Igbo? In a 2000 sq ft room. LMAO
Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by Schematics: 10:27am On Aug 31, 2014
Chai..yolobarland can be likened to stone age.. cheesy

xharder:

see the real slaves here.....Awolowo's dirty people

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Holding In Houston Texas (pictures) by wiringdpt(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2014
Really yorubas has nothing but you igbos cant do without it.
Schematics: I still wonder what concerns this scratched-faced people on where the Igbos choose to hold their congress..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Mayor and 300 bokoharam fighters arrested by Cameroon Army / Silver Spoon Kids Who Are Contsting In This Year's Elections / How Terrorists Attacked Kaduna-Abuja Train - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.