Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES (81400 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field / Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Rich4god(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
brownlord:

Weapon, but the one wey dey between leg.
grin grin ;DNa you talk am o...
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Raypawer(m): 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2014
cool
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nigeria Security Services boasts p®etty ladies and its not a surprise. Nigerians are beautiful. However, the Military or Police Force is not beauty pageantry nor modelling Agencies. We should allow them face their primary responsibility rather than see them as s3x symbol. This is not romance section

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by solar007: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
brownlord:

Weapon, but the one wey dey between leg.
the weapon no get name?
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by rasbaby(f): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
Osahon7: MORE!! Female NDA Officers Cadet

Sho this gals too small na! Sure say dem go fit carry gun fight war so?
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 31, 2014
Omo, c baf up. C dis holster 4 d gun, e dey wear make-up. No b anyhw policewomen b these ones o. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by MrMcJay(m): 12:27am On Aug 31, 2014
rasbaby:

Small ke? If those girls slap you, you go see Lord Lugard live!

15 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Galads(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2014
rasbaby:

them still day tama 2. Within 3 yrs, them go don grow small.
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by osystein(m): 12:43am On Aug 31, 2014

are u sure that these are females?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1666059_vribth4g2x_jpegfbb671087d5f4a4e336c3666660004d8

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Are these d best pixs we cn 'arrange'? Most of them are group pixs taken from afar which doesnt clearly show their faces. Them try sha bt lets b fair to ourslvs, if these ar d best pixs we cn put forward, they dnt cm anywhr close to those in d other thread, esp d russian & romanian. This isnt abt patriotism, its abt wetin we dey see with our korokoro eyes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by boxiposhags: 1:48am On Aug 31, 2014
the third girl from the right is f.............kable
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by msmon(m): 2:47am On Aug 31, 2014
Ok
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Truckpusher(m): 3:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Good.
Most of them are fucckable grin

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by bennygreat1(m): 5:07am On Aug 31, 2014
God Bless Nigeria.!!!!!!!
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Funjosh(m): 5:18am On Aug 31, 2014
Rich4god: Wetin you like...?

JOHN

TERRY grin grin grin
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by temitemi1(m): 5:21am On Aug 31, 2014
That's lagos police spokeperson, brait
Rich4god:
Wait o.... You mean say naija police dey neat reach like this....
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 31, 2014
Osahon7: Nigerian Police And Airforce

Nice a$$ plus side arm I'm in love.

How come these kind police no dey jump inside my car? Na for hotel I go pick race go. Any amount of fine is okay.

We'll make a great couple, yes? grin

14 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by zurine(f): 5:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Mutuwa(m): 5:56am On Aug 31, 2014
Der used b one i noticed along wuse 2 btwn ansarudeen n maitama hosptl junction..after two weeks dem commot am bring one monkey man..demmmn she is a doll..
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 31, 2014
_____

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by bitweezy: 6:10am On Aug 31, 2014
Here's another impressive one

19 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2014
eph12: This female police set o cheesy
her name is 'NGOZI'...

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by oliidell(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2014
bitweezy: Here's another impressive one
God bles u.
I remember she. She was deployed during the subsidy ish. I immediately thot of her wen I saw dat thread about beautiful military women. She fine pass most of them.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by queenet246(f): 6:30am On Aug 31, 2014
Wat of other uniformed organizations in Nigeria. Are there no beautiful officers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 31, 2014
Men these are ugly chics... How Dafuq can you compare them to those other chics? Only a blind ignorant person would do so d... Hey I love Nigerian women but seriously our female soldiers are ugly ugoes. Honestly I have seen some female US marines and ol boy exaggeration aside oh but like 8 out of 10 fine. Nigerian female soldiers are usually very ugly like 1 out of 100 are fine this is the reality lets face it haba!!! Why bother comparing when one knows the facts? It the same as someone arguing that the average Nigerian womem isnt over weight or saying Nigerian women care about exercising when we all know the truth undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by CaptainKodak(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2014
youngestfool: As I commot my belt
As I unzip my trousers
As I commot my............

Aproko no go kill you

I commot my pistol

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by AngelicaDivine(f): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2014
Sweet ladies
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by esteltiarra: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2014
Nice to see female combatant officers in the armed forces.......

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by cole265(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2014
Rich4god:
Wait o.... You mean say naija police dey neat reach like this....
My man you need to come to GRA Ikeja at archbishop vanning area. There is this female police traffic warden that is always stationed there. She is slime, tall and fairly dark...omo, this girl fine die!...come see figure. I mostly purposely drive through that area just to say hello to her. ...I one day drove past the light just to see her reaction, she only smiled and said I should always watch out and be careful. but you see those ugly ones would jump in front of your car even when you have not done anything, arresting you for the intention to commit crime.

8 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by RichDad1(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2014
The Police officer is Ngozi Braide. Lagos command spokes person. winkwink
But that Airforce officer pretty o
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Come o... This three pple no b di same pesin?
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by cole265(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2014
lestat: Men these are ugly chics... How Dafuq can you compare them to those other chics? Only a blind ignorant person would do so d... Hey I love Nigerian women but seriously our female soldiers are ugly ugoes. Honestly I have seen some female US marines and ol boy exaggeration aside oh but like 8 out of 10 fine. Nigerian female soldiers are usually very ugly like 1 out of 100 are fine this is the reality lets face it haba!!! Why bother comparing when one knows the facts? It the same as someone arguing that the average Nigerian womem isnt over weight or saying Nigerian women care about exercising when we all know the truth undecided
I don't agree with you. Period!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters / Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.