Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES (81401 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field / Nigerian Armed Forces Display Boko Haram Flags Captured During Battle With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by 100Cents: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2014
brownlord:

I dey laugh you, go look that behind well make you com tell me if na egunje 50 naira ass be that, that girl na highway, na like assistant commissioner upward go dey browse that lady I dey see so

Nah lie o. If dem love you, dem don love you. Corporal or constable fit browse even civilian.

Just that promiscuity nah their problem.

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by 100Cents: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2014
donroxy: I think she's the PPRO of Lagos state and the most beautiful lady in the whole NPF !!

Dem many o.

Them no dey stand for road. Nah office work things..

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by donpope1(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2014
Funny thread....tis thread just made my day!

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2014
Dis woman tight....I like her cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by offiahPman: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2014
nigeria armed forces women are the prettiest.

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Rikidony(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2014
NICE PIX...... THOSE WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL angry angry
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
100Cents:

Dem many o.

Them no dey stand for road. Nah office work things..
But when we see Police dem, dey hold conference abi seminar for Television .... Na so so Ogbanje and tatafo women wey be like elephant with fat belle , Nyansh and Head man pikin go dey see na !!

Abeg post pissure of these betiful police ladies make my mind clear grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by hameen11: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
See The Photos Of The Polytechnic Students That Were Arrested After Father Reported Them For Selling A Baby

View from the link below Link

/p4C71u-48A
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
cheii, see kenyan policewoman shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Sammyblaq(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
i swear my man Cigaro go like dis thread....em too like cordinated uniform tyns.
5,6,7,8 i likey
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by steryj(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
brownlord:

Kai, that girl set o, I just like make the girl arrest me
ahahahahah, very easy bro!
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by phlopholly: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
My chairlady grin grin grin
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by steryj(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
cole265:
My man you need to come to GRA Ikeja at archbishop vanning area. There is this female police traffic warden that is always stationed there. She is slime, tall and fairly dark...omo, this girl fine die!...come see figure. I mostly purposely drive through that area just to say hello to her. ...I one day drove past the light just to see her reaction, she only smiled and said I should always watch out and be careful. but you see those ugly ones would jump in front of your car even when you have not done anything, arresting you for the intention to commit crime.
ahahahah plenty guyz like me still dey!

3 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Ninilowo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
hushmail: these chics na pro models

9ja police no get dis type

i no how 9ja police women be grin
That's Ngozi Braid nah. Lagos PPRO.
Chei, oga you wicked small oooo.
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by steryj(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
slap1: I don't really mind picking a fight with any of these women on the road. I'll enjoy being beaten by them.
grin
slap1: I don't really mind picking a fight with any of these women on the road. I'll enjoy being beaten by them.
kai, 9ja guyz don finish, lyk woman reach any lenght.
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by M4gunners: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Osahon7: MORE!! Female NDA Officers Cadet
I think i know one of these girls.The first from my right hand side.She was my school mate back then in Secondary School.Weldon Sister God is with you.

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
NA babe

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by slap1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
steryj: grin
kai, 9ja guyz don finish, lyk woman reach any lenght.
That thing sef.
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Torkwase1(f): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
This beautiful lady is an ex-beauty queen, medical doctor, and a Naval officer cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by enomakos(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
how good are them?
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Ekundayo7: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
They are all beauties. Any woman who can train as military, march, shoot a gun and not afraid to cut and run is worthy of my respect. Proud Ogun warrioresses I salute you!

2 Likes

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by marinaosoba(f): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
My fellow sisters are making us proud. What a man can do!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by iamdsam: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
She set die
eph12: This female police set o cheesy
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by iamdsam: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nigeria got the strongest women in the world. I love them. Proudly Nigerian
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by joshrare(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
They taste sumptuous from the "looks"
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by DECOtech(m): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Osahon7: dey dere! I wonder why ppl relegate Nigerian police force! They are goood
abi they LOOK good
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by Godiloveu(f): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Osahon7: Nigerian Police And Airforce

Dis is how I will looking soon
Re: See The Beautiful And Gallant Nigerian Armed Forces Women...PICTURES by AKMoney1(m): 7:51am On Sep 01, 2014
thuley: cheii, see kenyan policewoman shocked grin

Oh butt shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Reason Governor Obaseki Was Disqualified - Sahara Reporters / Who Is This Senator And Why Is He Angry (pic) / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.