Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Thumbnail Image Help :timmy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thumbnail Image Help :timmy (1009 Views)

How Can I Add Thumbnail Image To Carrington Mobile Post / Simple Steps To Install Blogger Blog Related Post Widget Without Thumbnail / Wordpress Automobile/property Listings Plugin With Thumbnail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thumbnail Image Help :timmy by timmy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2006
Okay Guys, this time need help,

I'm presently trying out some crazy stunts and i intend using a gallery, Well i need my images to appear as thumbnails and then link to the real img, but i need to install a gd-library on my system, i run apache2.0 on vista (got my xp upgraded) and its been hell tryin to get the gd-sh!!t working, i read from the gd site how to config on a NIX but what of windows now cry, i keep seeing some libray files but i still dont know how,

Where are the mutants in the house ?
Re: Thumbnail Image Help :timmy by smartsoft(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2006
oh thank God you need help this time, haha my2cents your friend need ya help dis tyme around oooo
Re: Thumbnail Image Help :timmy by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2006
howdy, i used this last year for doing up gallery images for starquest

http://fredrik.rambris.com/gfxindex/ did i mention, it is GNU.

Simply edit teh config file for the right sizes and quality of thumbnails and it creates thumbs of the real pix with hyper links to the real images,

Nifty right-click context-sensitive menu, let me know if it helped you
Re: Thumbnail Image Help :timmy by smartsoft(m): 1:29am On Jul 26, 2006
larger man pls let me have your Yahoo IM plssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Thumbnail Image Help :timmy by kheme(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2006
if your host doesn't have the required GD library, what's the use why not create the thumbnails yourself that's my advice for now!

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Dedicated Webserver / R.i.f - Richinvestmentfund.com / Partner With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.