Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! (3003 Views)

Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man? / Most Attractive Features Men Look Out For In Women / What Is The Most Attractive Non-physical Thing In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2014
I love to say few words. her is a reason that kills every ...

According to his profile, he oined NL in Aug. n got just two topics. but c his followers!

--- Following:
djeezy ( m ), MrsBreezy ( f ), Romanciella ( f ), safarigirl( f ), ggrin ,
sexymoma ( f ), marieolae ( f ), fifilov ( f ), Lailerh ( f ), Kachisbarbie( f ),
Romancegirl ( f ), hannesy ( f )
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow: I love to say few words. her is a reason that kills every ...

According to his profile, he oined NL in Aug. n got just two topics. but c his followers!

--- Following:
sexymoma ( f ), marieolae ( f ), fifilov ( f ), Lailerh ( f ), Kachisbarbie( f ),

Isn't that his following... not followers....

And I also joined in August and my following are male... doesn't make me the prettiest girl on nairaland...

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by hannesy(f): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2014
So wots ur point now angry
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by marieolae(f): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Funny threads
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Isn't that his following... not followers....

And I also joined in August and my following are male... doesn't make me the prettiest girl on nairaland...
wat is d diff between following n followers?

n lemme check ur profile n get back to u!
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:

Followers- the people following you

Following- the people you're following.

Lol there's really no need for that.. but suit yourself

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Amanda6(f): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2014
Guy I think u re the same person just trying to make urself popular by force. Rubbish

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Followers- the people following you

Following- the people you're following.

Lol there's really no need for that.. but suit yourself

OH MA GOSH! U are really CUTE oh!
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:

OH MA GOSH! U are really CUTE oh!

Woooah caps and all... chill

Lol nah I don't agree...
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2014
Amanda6: Guy I think u re the same person just trying to make urself popular by force. Rubbish
laughing in d spirit!

far from it babe, check ma profile n topics u will c for urself! I am on professing his cuteness!
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by donefezy: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Mods what αяє уσυ guys waiting ƒσя,help move this tread ιηto NL waste bin tongue

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Foolish OP
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 31, 2014
Amanda6: Guy I think u re the same person just trying to make urself popular by force. Rubbish

Sorry. I am not him. How can I be him

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Amanda6(f): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Sorry. I am not him. How can I be him
[b][/b]you just proved it,case closed

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Woooah caps and all... chill

Lol nah I don't agree...
girrrl! I don't care if u agree o, all me care is what me see! at least from d pix!
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:
girrrl! I don't care if u agree o, all me care is what me see! at least from d pix!

Kkz.
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2014
Amanda6: [b][/b]you just proved it,case closed

Okay. Believe what you choose to.
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2014
donefezy: Mods what αяє уσυ guys waiting ƒσя,help move this tread ιηto NL waste bin tongue

instead of moving d thread, u can just move urself out of d thread. that is d easiest!
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Ksslib(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2014
How can you see someone's followers if you're not that person.

Msheew.... Yeye dey smell!!!!
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by lemmeknow: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Kkz.

did u mean to to say Kisses? anyway are u married? u got MRS in ur name.
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib: How can you see someone's followers if you're not that person.

He copied my following not followers.

Use your brain and check again.
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:

No and no. Well unless you count being married to Chris Brown
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Amanda6(f): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib: How can you see someone's followers if you're not that person.

dnt mind him
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:

No and no. Well unless you count being married to Chris Brown.
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by ggrin(f): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow: I love to say few words. her is a reason that kills every ...

--- Following:
what's this one saying nowundecided
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Ksslib(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Vain male pussies errywhere. Besides, how can you base someone's cuteness on who he decides to follow and not those following him? Does it make any sense? undecided

This is why I bite people!!!

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2014
ggrin: what's this one saying nowundecided

No one understands..
Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by iceberylin(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow:

Nllanders Being Stupid since 1000BC

BTW,u Gay

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Ksslib(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

He copied my following not followers.

Use your brain and check again.
You get sense? You understand my post atall?

You and the op do have something in common!

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2014
Ksslib:
You get sense? You understand my post atall?

You and the op do have something in common!

STFU! What do we have in common?

Just shutup please.

Re: Reason Y Logicalmindyy Is D Most Attractive Dude On Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2014
ggrin: what's this one saying nowundecided
I just come back from church...wanted to dress down and ask same question.

Nigerian Girls And Cheap Gifts!!! / “how I Ignorantly Killed My Loving Wife”…..what Every Husband Or Wife Must Read / Love? ⇨ Marriage? ⇨ Sex? (see)