Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Where Are The Femines? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Femines? (913 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Femines? by naijacode: 3:45am On Oct 27, 2008
Growing up has made me see things in different shades in the feminine world. at some point in time we get to meet females in these categories irrespective of their age and background, what will make a female keep to herself what she feels for a man until it slips away and the chemistry just melts off , mature females throw your feelings at what you really desire , I am male 25 and lonely,only serious and matured females for friendship and company, lets make it grow , friendship, company, affection and the emotions , they are real essence attached to the human ,

gascoin202@yahoo.com
Re: Where Are The Femines? by 25more(f): 4:09am On Oct 27, 2008
r u looking 4 a date undecided or r u askng a question undecided undecided
Re: Where Are The Femines? by naijacode: 4:16am On Oct 27, 2008
25% It depends on what you think, what doest it mean to you. call me up if you want a date with me , we could be friends , smiley wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Does He Love Me? / Would You Forgive Her? / I Didnt Know He's A Gay!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.