Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. (2747 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by helen4(f): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
i gave hubby a customized t-shirt and a set of wedding rings for replacement.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by SAMBARRY: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Oya come and answer o.eyin customers of singlet, boxers, socks, sandals, nofinda and so on and so forth tongue

4 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
al dese male human beans expecting deir housewives to buy dem cars and gold watch for bday gifts...
smh

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Tallesty1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ladystewie: al dese male human beans expecting deir housewives to buy dem cars and gold watch for bday gifts...
smh
Women and excuse, not suprised sha.
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
woman
am juss sayn the truth ooh
Tallesty1: Women and excuse, not suprised sha.
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Tallesty1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ladystewie: woman
am juss sayn the truth ooh
What truth? That all married women in Nigeria are house-wives?
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
okay sha
some of dem
Tallesty1: What truth? That all married women in Nigeria are house-wives?
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by oseiwe(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
helen4: a set of wedding rings for replacement.
Them dey replace rings? undecided
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by helen4(f): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
oseiwe:
Them dey replace rings? undecided
the old one. you can decide to change ur ring from gold to silver, clear @ oseiwe
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by helen4(f): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
@oseiwe,you can decide to change ur ring from gold to silver ok.
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2014
helen4: i gave hubby a customized t-shirt and a set of wedding rings for replacement.

mine was crazy sweet sex.lol

2 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2014
I bought a kindle for my boo.

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
His birthday was few days ago and I got him a nice wristwatch and his favorite perfume.

Hid them somewhere in our wardrobe few days to his birthday, the man found them and was begging me to let him wear them already. Something that was supposed to be surprise angry

3 Likes

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by kweenkong(f): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
A hand made suede shoe

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by kweenkong(f): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
ephee:

mine was crazy sweet sex.lol

Babe that should have been an additional gift on top , u went cheap. Anyway i do that sometimes sha .

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by shizzleStar: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
kweenkong:

Babe that should have been an additional gift on top , u went cheap. Anyway i do that sometimes sha .
gringringrin Plain truth....wonder when sexxx became a gift to a spouse...lol

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by shizzleStar: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ladystewie: al dese male human beans expecting deir housewives to buy dem cars and gold watch for bday gifts...
smh
beings
all these girls that will murder English and will still not answer the simple question from the op, smdh undecided
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Godmystrength: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
shizzleStar:
beings
all these girls that will murder English and will still not answer the simple question from the op, smdh undecided
Ladystewie na girls??
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
kweenkong:

my opinion is non of ur business

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by shizzleStar: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Godmystrength: Ladystewie na girls??
this - singular
these - plural

its either this girl or these girls, you should have known that I preferred to use the plural to refer not just to ladystewie but to her likes too, the same way she chose to use these men and not this man...

Poor attempt smartie cheesy

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Godmystrength: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
shizzleStar:
this - singular
these - plural

its either this girl or these girls, you should have known that I
preferred to use the plural to refer not just to ladystewie but to her
likes too, the same way she chose to use these men and not this man...

Poor attempt smartie cheesy
smh. simple question. is ladystewie
FEMALE? Cos i see M in front of her name and i want to be sure. English
teacher. i decided to use 'girls' just for the fun of it and also express my surprise.
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by shizzleStar: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Godmystrength: smh. simple question. is ladystewie FEMALE? Cos i see M in front of her name and i want to be sure. English teacher
You should have asked properly, the 's' you added to 'girl' made it ambiguous. Yes, 'she' is female.
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Godmystrength: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
shizzleStar:
You should have asked properly, the 's' you added to 'girl' made it ambiguous. Yes, 'she' is female.
and you should have answered properly or ignored instead of the this and these lecture. besides, i typed in pidgin and not proper english. Good night Mr Smartie...
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by shizzleStar: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Godmystrength: and you should have answered properly or ignored instead of the this and these lecture. besides, i typed in pidgin and not proper english. Good night Mr Smartie...
...and you didn't see the 'laugh' smiley to tell you I was catching fun? undecided No need to get serious over this okay!

Nice night Mrs Smartie cheesy
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Godmystrength: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
shizzleStar:
...and you didn't see the 'laugh' smiley to tell you I was catching fun? undecided No need to get serious over this okay!

Nice night Mrs Smartie cheesy
catching fun at my expense? Okay. I will deal with this tomorrowsmiley. Heavy eyes now. Am out.
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by shizzleStar: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Godmystrength: catching fun at my expense? Okay. I will deal with this tomorrowsmiley. Heavy eyes now. Am out.
Ok. Goodnight!. cheesycheesy
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
All dese mention
Am vewi confused
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
MR corrector
Who begged you?
Learn to mind your bidness, dude undecided
Quote. author=shizzleStar]
beings
all these girls that will murder English and will still not answer the simple question from the op, smdh undecided[/quote]
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by JEITO: 12:33am On Sep 02, 2014
Na! The ladies don't seem to remember this one, or at least they pretend not to. Na only their own birthdays and anniversaries them sabi remember tongue

Even when they do manage acknowledge his birthday, na him go still bring money for his 'surprise birthday party' angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Godmystrength: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2014
This thread na wa sef. hubby's birthday is next month and i was thinking i will see some tips here on what to get for him..
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by helen4(f): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2014
@ephe. Ouch. keep it alive.
@phema. Hmm, i will try that on hubby's birthday.
@ kweenkong. Sincerely, i never taught of that PLUS ephe's opinion is perfect cos am sure her gift to hubby will not be the regular type. U know what i mean(smile).
@ shizzlestar. MYOB. What's your opinion?
@Godmystrenght, sex, perfume, gold wristwatch, suede shoe, t.shirt, car, vacation, favourite food etc. Ladies keep going.

1 Like

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Godmystrength: This thread na wa sef. hubby's birthday is next month and i was thinking i will see some tips here on what to get for him..

My sister, these things vary jare. Some hubbies will like a surprise party, others won't. Some will appreciate a card and flower, others won't. My hubby hates parties/crowd with people cheering. And cake? He could barely eat the one I fed him with on our wedding day cheesy

So, you know him, you know what he will like. Just identify his need and surprise him with it. It could be his dream car, a land document is his choice location, a key to an already built and furnished apartment tongue tongue grin

Just something that reiterates that fact that he couldn't have made a better choice than you. wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Serves My Food Using The Pot She Cooked With. / Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea... / Want to shed weight? Come In Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.