Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,478 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. (2740 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by kreamidiva(f): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2014
I organised a small surprise party for him and a bottle of his favourite champagne. He was surprised and happy. Incidentally,he bought presents for me too (after all, we are one and by virtue of that,its my birthday too.lol)
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by kweenkong(f): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2014
ephee:

my opinion is non of ur business

Easy Madam was just teasing and i am sure you saw the part where i said i have done same before. i assumed the thread was just for fun and that was why i teased like that , not everyone says stuff to undermine you.
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Godmystrength: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Phema:

My sister, these things vary jare. Some hubbies will like a surprise party, others won't. Some will appreciate a card and flower, others won't. My hubby hates parties/crowd with people cheering. And cake? He could barely eat the one I fed him with on our wedding day cheesy

So, you know him, you know what he will like. Just identify his need and surprise him with it. It could be his dream car, a land document is his choice location, a key to an already built and furnished apartment tongue tongue grin

Just something that reiterates that fact that he couldn't have made a better choice than you. wink
shocked shocked shocked
How much be my salary. grin grin grin. he should wait for that till next time.....
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by helen4(f): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Godmystrenght, LOL.
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by helen4(f): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
@kreamidiva, that's cute. hnm, how did u do it that he didnt know about it?
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by shizzleStar: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
helen4: @ephe. Ouch. keep it alive.
@phema. Hmm, i will try that on hubby's birthday.
@ kweenkong. Sincerely, i never taught of that PLUS ephe's opinion is perfect cos am sure her gift to hubby will not be the regular type. U know what i mean(smile).
@ shizzlestar. MYOB. What's your opinion?
@Godmystrenght, sex, perfume, gold wristwatch, suede shoe, t.shirt, car, vacation, favourite food etc. Ladies keep going.

You asked me to mind my business and in another breadth asking for my opinion undecided

well in my opinion, i insist that sexxx shouldnt be considered a gift at all, cos birthday or not, man must chop kpekus, tongue let alone when a spouse is involved, its almost an everyday thing, so nothing special about sexxx. IMO

Ill give an idea thou, if your hubby is a sucker for footwears like myself, then get him a very nice pair of shoes (the type he likes to wear). eg i love simple shoes like snickers and suedes too. It could also be a very nice long sleeve shirt etc... Its really not one-size-fits-all thinggy, and theres no hard and fast rule on what present to get your hubby on his birthday. As someone you know very well, just get him something you are convinced he would appreciate and give you a huge ear-to-ear smile/grin when he sees it.

However, If you find getting him a gift too common or undecided, you can choose to give him a treat on the day. Tell him you want to spoil him on his birthday, take him out to a very cozy and appreciable jolly/social joint, let him have whatever food or drink he wants till his stomach begins to ache from over feeding (ofcourse on your bill) and then when you get home at night, you can now spice it up with a steamy sexxx session, a mind blowing Mouth Action in addition wouldn't hurt. winktonguecheesy
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by helen4(f): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
@shizzleStar, that is more like it. thank you. give us more as a guy.
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by shizzleStar: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
helen4: @shizzleStar, that is more like it. thank you. give us more as a guy.
Helen there's nothing really out of the ordinary. Like i said earlier, its all about knowing your man and what he loves(cherishes).

If he is the jewelry kind of man, you could get him a gold wrist watch, gold wrist chain, gold necklace OR an exotic perfume. Thinking aloud now, if he is the type that cuts his hair every weekend or every two weeks and does not have a personal clipper (possible but i doubt that) in addition to a perfume, get him a brand new clipper (original WHAL). cheesy

If you dont find any of these satisfactory, i have another idea, one that will blow your man away, but i guess by now you should be able to make a good choice. winkcheesy
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Godmystrength: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
shizzleStar:
Helen there's nothing really out of the ordinary. Like i said earlier, its all about knowing your man and what he loves(cherishes).

If he is the jewelry kind of man, you could get him a gold wrist watch, gold wrist chain, gold necklace OR an exotic perfume. Thinking aloud now, if he is the type that cuts his hair every weekend or every two weeks and does not have a personal clipper (possible but i doubt that) in addition to a perfume, get him a brand new clipper (original WHAL). cheesy

If you dont find any of these satisfactory, i have another idea, one that will blow your man away, but i guess by now you should be able to make a good choice. winkcheesy
interested
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by helen4(f): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
@shizzlestar. more now. please our guru.
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by shizzleStar: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
Godmystrength: interested
I trust you, with God being your strength nothing is beyond him, everything is possible.

ok, you can get him this: it doesnt cost much, and if the first isn't up to your taste, you can get him the second one. Nothing is too much for the man in your life. gringrin

helen4: @shizzlestar. more now. please our guru.
At your service Mrs. The Lord is your strength winktonguecheesygrin

Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
^^^ Exactly what I got him . . .In my dreams

Godmystrength, you should take a cue from moi. grin
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Godmystrength: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
Phema: ^^^ Exactly what I got him . . .In my dreams

Godmystrength, you should take a cue from moi. grin
Maybe i can get them for him this night.....in my dreams too
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by shizzleStar: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
gringringringringrin
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
kweenkong:

Easy Madam was just teasing and i am sure you saw the part where i said i have done same before. i assumed the thread was just for fun and that was why i teased like that , not everyone says stuff to undermine you.

sory for d reaction.i was in a bad mood wen i read ur post.

i get d picture already.kweenkong
Re: LADIES!!!! What Did You Give Hubby During His Last Birthday. by Youngpo413: 12:15am On Dec 19, 2014
ephee:

mine was crazy sweet sex.lol
nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was A Schoolgirl By Day And Sex Slave At Night / How Come Women Are Terrible Drivers And Should They Be Barred From Driving? / Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.