Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

The Way Some Atheists Behave - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Way Some Atheists Behave (1509 Views)

Dawkins Tells Atheists To "Mock Religion With Contempt," And Ravi's Response / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Some Atheists Behave by budaatum: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2018
H0pefulLandl0rd:

Oh! I made a mistake. its end of NEXT month

I've been banned a lot. I doubt I've Been banned for insulting Nairalander before. my bans have been more for insulting religions wink or antispambot running wild
But there's no notice on your profile saying you been banned
Re: The Way Some Atheists Behave by H0pefulLandl0rd: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2018
budaatum:

But there's no notice on your profile saying you been banned

The notice only shows when the banned person checks his/her profile. others can't see it

Re: The Way Some Atheists Behave by Daeylar(f): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2018
H0pefulLandl0rd:

Oh! I made a mistake. its end of NEXT month
shocked
Serial offender grin grin
LOL, enjoy your ban grin

I've been banned a lot. I doubt I've Been banned for insulting Nairalander before. my bans have been more for insulting religions wink or antispambot running wild

Thought as much, you don't seem like nairalaand battle warriors.
Funny enough there is no rule that says you can't insult other religions.
This moniker is similar to your main, might be banned again just for being an alternate.
Re: The Way Some Atheists Behave by budaatum: 10:59am On Oct 13, 2018
H0pefulLandl0rd:

The notice only shows when the banned person checks his/her profile. others can't see it
This is ridiculous! That rule is hardly enforced! People insult and bully people on here everyday and don't get banned.

Seun, is this fair?
Re: The Way Some Atheists Behave by H0pefulLandl0rd: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2018
budaatum:

This is ridiculous! That rule is hardly enforced! People insult and bully people on here everyday and don't get banned.

Seun, is this fair?

I think mods tend to pay attention when the post is reported by another Nairalander. Mods don't check every post made. they mostly check reported posts so overwhelming majority of posts violating Nairaland rules go unpunished

1 Like

Re: The Way Some Atheists Behave by Daeylar(f): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2018
budaatum:

Seun, is this fair?

LOL,
As much as this is true, grin
Do you want him to receive his second ban for using an alternate? grin grin

H0pefulLandl0rd:

Its on the Real Madrid thread. the apologist wasn't banned.

It was a discussion about the Mayorga vs Ronaldo rape story and he said Ronaldo couldn't have possibly raped her as she was the one that visited Ronaldo's penthouse. I replied that he's a fool for that statement, few minutes later I noticed I've been banned for that comment and my post hidden

You can check the discussion here from here https://www.nairaland.com/924289/real-madrid-fans-thread-kings/562#71711231

You'd notice one hidden post towards the end of the page
LOL just read this
Hopefulland really wanted to enter plane LOL!!! grin grin

This is why I don't like when people tell rape apologists that what they are condoning will happen to their wives, Mothers, daughters other female relatives e.t.c

Not only is it wishing evil on Innocent ladies for the sake of a useless man,
Some of these men/women who are rape apologists just do not give a F.. K about their female relatives.
Re: The Way Some Atheists Behave by budaatum: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2018
H0pefulLandl0rd:

I think mods tend to pay attention when the post is reported by another Nairalander. Mods don't check every post made. they mostly check reported posts so overwhelming majority of posts violating Nairaland rules go unpunished
I must start reporting people more. Might put vaxx on my list in fact if just for the fun of it, except with his ape friend gone and my Sai Bubu alliance with butter, vaxx gone will take the fun out too.
Re: The Way Some Atheists Behave by vaxx: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
budaatum:

I must start reporting people more. Might put vaxx on my list in fact if just for the fun of it, except with his ape friend gone and my Sai Bubu alliance with butter, vaxx gone will take the fun out too.
.....keep calmmmmm

Re: The Way Some Atheists Behave by budaatum: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
vaxx:
.....keep calmmmmm
Yep, bullying and insulting. Mods you see am? Ban now!
Re: The Way Some Atheists Behave by vaxx: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
budaatum:

Yep, bullying and insulting. Mods you see am? Ban now!
i am scared nowwwwwwwwww
Re: The Way Some Atheists Behave by joe4christ(m): 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
H0pefulLandl0rd:

Calm down. just checked and saw I mistook your monicker. Joe4christ was who I should've mentioned

BTW you also mistook me for someone else too as I never claimed to be a former pastor who attended crusades. Seems you think I'm "Hard mirror"

And who told you I'm an atheist huh? Cos I no longer subscribe to Christian belief doesn't make me an atheist. I'm just not fit into all these religious bull crap. But I believe in higher intelligence and metaphysical phenomenon which the religious call Spirituality. I believe in spiritual phenomenon cos I've personally tested of it's influence and existence. Oh yea you heard me right!

Have a nice day!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Could A Pastor Conquered The World When He Had Not Conquered His MULATO Wife / Bro Joshua Iginla Breaks Record In Zambia During Crusade In Stadium +photos / If You Are To Become A Biblical Personality, Who Will It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.