Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha (28205 Views)

DSP Alamieyeseigha For Burial / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... / Amaechi Slams Jonathan's Use Of Ethnic Sentiments In South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
greggng: I want some of u to understand the meaning of amaechi. That is no one knows tomorrow. Before you wish amaechi evil understand there is God o only him decides our fate on earth. Gej and his cohort cannot decide amaechis fate . Despite how strong abatcha was ,death taught him a lesson. If we ve governors like amaechi in this country this nation will move forward. Finally we all know that ebola is in nigeria. Every nation that loves her citizen has taken measures to protect their citizens but what re we doing? Playing politic with it. Organising senseless rally that exposes us to the viruse. When all his supporters ve got ebola I wonder who will vote for him. A good market sells its self

DUDE SPEAK WITH SENSE....COS IT IS A GEJ RALLY UR APC MOUTH WILL OPEN. ARE U AWARE THAT APC BURIED THE CARETAKER CHAIRMAN OF PHALGA THAT SAME DAY? ABI D BURIAL NA VIRTUAL BURIAL
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Mikolo70(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Chai! So my President na im wife BOi-BOi?!....

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by arresa: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kespi: I think Amaechi's response was immature. Revealing things discussed with good will in secret makes him lose trust.
That said, I think he could have a different political opinion that is wot is constant in the game and your affiliates change too.

Shouldn't you be blaming the ex convict and international fugitive who took to the media to reveal and distort what was discussed just to rubbish Amaechi on behalf of his still Aso Rock errand boy?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by arresa: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
uzokingn: Elite like u should also know that the office of the President should be respected. though constructive criticism is allowed.

Respect begets respect.

Amaechi remains the elected governor of Rivers and turning his state upside down, sending the crooked and corrupt political police commissioner and thugs like Wike to harass and intimidate the seating governor of Rivers state was not only disrespectful, but also subversive and lawless...All while the GEJ looked the other way.

What about the Governors Forum fiasco the president engineered against Amaechi? That wasn't disrespect?

Respect begets respect.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Paulonminyi: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
lilprinze: Amaechi running his mouth like a tap without control insulting people anyhow forgetting that the governorship post dose not last forever. I don't know why Mr President allows stup1d, foolish and insignificant people to insult him anyhow GEJ is to cool for my liking people like Amaechi by the time they spend 1 month in prison with hard labor he would learn how to control his rotten mouth in public .
okk u want Amechi to beg GEJ for usin power n collecting their oil well hummm?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by LeStylo: 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
hardywaltz: Alams the first female Governor of Bayelsa State; shebi u think say Amaechi dey fear you?

This is one reason i respect that man called Amaechi, he will always put you in your proper place if you try to trample on him.

In civilized climes this ex-con will be too ashamed to open that his rotten mouth to talk.

Beware of how you speak of Chief Alams. Some respect please! Even Mr President calls him a mentor!
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by hardywaltz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
LeStylo:

Beware of how you speak of Chief Alams. Some respect please! Even Mr President calls him a mentor!
What's my business what GEJ calls him.
The Judiciary calls him a thief grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
That is what they call attachment
barcanista: bia, what has south east got to do here? Did you read that Amaechi or Alams involve the Igbos in this matter? Is Amaechi an Igbo man?(He has several times denounced igbo), is Alams an igbo man? Is Jonathan an Igbo man? Oga every oil well in SS belongs to SS and not SS/SE. We are not operating a joint venture. You are ON YOUR OWN....we are on our own.

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Fact.
danot1030: PERIOD. All the easterner apologists should stay clear, River is not easterner and is not interested in identify with SE for now or ever.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by duncan511: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
ALL IS WELL
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Forwetinnah: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
peleson:
Looters n u mentioned southerners alone? As.s.ho.le like u. U'r northern idi.ots dat destroy ds country n looted it dry r saints abi? Moro.f

No mind the cow chaser

1 Like

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by fineworker24(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
soroptimist: I do not blame Thief DSP Alamieyeseigha but President GEJ whose actions have given a platform to Looters( Alams,Bode George,Buruji) and Terrorists( Ihejirika and SAS) to bestride the political airwaves like colossuses
It was only bigotry that made to omit the name of Tinubu.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by kipesco(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hollysaint: Please are you an illiterate?do u not knw that Amaechi has imunity?did you not see where it was stated that the first lady is the cause of the problem.have yo u forgot that we are in democracy and the constitution guarantees freedom of speech?
How is the First Lady the problem of Rivers State. The first Lady told Amaechi do not destroy the water front except u provide an alternative of livelihood for the people but he Amaechi refused and so the first Lady tried to protect her people.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by kipesco(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Are we sure DSP really told Amaechi that Jonathan has no rein in his wife or He is trying to set confusion between Jona and DSP.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by kipesco(m): 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
arresa:

Respect begets respect.

Amaechi remains the elected governor of Rivers and turning his state upside down, sending the crooked and corrupt political police commissioner and thugs like Wike to harass and intimidate the seating governor of Rivers state was not only disrespectful, but also subversive and lawless...All while the GEJ looked the other way.

What about the Governors Forum fiasco the president engineered against Amaechi? That wasn't disrespect?

Respect begets respect.

Do you know any LGA chairman dat did not support Amaechi was sacked unconstitutionally.
If Jonathan was that hash he would have forced Amaechi out of office but I think there are more problems Jona needed to solve rather wasting time on Amaechi.
Jona might not even touch Amaechi even if he wins election but what will be of Amaechi.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by arresa: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
kipesco:
Do you know any LGA chairman dat did not support Amaechi was sacked unconstitutionally.
If Jonathan was that hash he would have forced Amaechi out of office but I think there are more problems Jona needed to solve rather wasting time on Amaechi.
Jona might not even touch Amaechi even if he wins election but what will be of Amaechi.

Amaechi is not above the law.. Any unconstitutional act should be challenged and taken to the court of law. Not that I believe you anyway...

How do you force an elected governor out of office? Cook up fake charges, bribe the lawmakers and have him impeached?

What else is new?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by soludo93(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
sokera: . Omg who is this fool ? So because some selfish ministers are from Rivers Amaechi should not talk again? What advantage are the people of River state getting from the useless ministers? We want the common man to enjoy the government not enriching the rich ... Wake up

Your presentation of supposed salient issues clearly shows that u are lacking in both learning and character. since u passively engaged this matter in a detached manner, I advice u to go to school and learn the basic concepts of federal character.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by soludo93(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: My friend you are indeed a silly one. You call mediocres Wike and minimah achievement? Why didn't you say he appointed Rivers State Daughter as 1st lady. Nonsense!!!! Meanwhile, this is an entirely Rivers/Bayelsa Affair. I don't see how it involve you people that are crying more than the bereaved when you have no stake whatsoever.

We will solve our challenges. Face your work

This is a serious case of naivety. How can u claim ownership of a matter that Amaechi clearly accused Jonathan of ceding oil wells belonging to Rivers to Abia, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa? You can as well claim ownership of voting GEJ to become president in 2015. please, get a clear insight before commenting on matters of this gravity.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Drversatile: 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hear yourself is it the President that is meant to be in Aso rock and not prison also...You are one way traffic or GEJ pupet..TAN my foot who is paying the money is not from our resources wake up man.

lilprinze: Amaechi running his mouth like a tap without control insulting people anyhow forgetting that the governorship post dose not last forever. I don't know why Mr President allows stup1d, foolish and insignificant people to insult him anyhow GEJ is to cool for my liking people like Amaechi by the time they spend 1 month in prison with hard labor he would learn how to control his rotten mouth in public .
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
soludo93:

This is a serious case of naivety. How can u claim ownership of a matter that Amaechi clearly accused Jonathan of ceding oil wells belonging to Rivers to Abia, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa? You can as well claim ownership of voting GEJ to become president in 2015. please, get a clear insight before commenting on matters of this gravity.
where did you see Abia? Hahaahaha
The Main contention is Kalabari's Soku Oil well ceded to Bayelsa state. Oga carry ur igbo matter comot.
Aproko manager tongue
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by arresa: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
soludo93:

Must you people turn everything into igbo against them situation even when it has nothing to do with igbo?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Truckpusher(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Like somebody rightly said that Amaechi has diarrhea of the mouth..........................But he should remember to run as usual after the election and of course there would be no Wike to beg for him this time around.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
MailSA: Amechi is going too far. The way he insults everybody, I just pray his political calculations work or else he will regret all. He talks too much for crying out loud, must he run to d media everytime? Must he step on every toe? As long GEJ remains president under PDP, APC can't stand in d south-east or Rivers that is the undiluted truth! Rochas beware!!!!!

Alameseigha ignited the media jingle. So U feel Amaechi should sit back & watch dat ex convict rubbish Him before the masses?
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by makizee(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
peleson:
Looters n u mentioned southerners alone? As.s.ho.le like u. U'r northern idi.ots dat destroy ds country n looted it dry r saints abi? Moro.f

You must be a Murraf**kingTribalist to have noticed that, i am yoruba and i didn't even noticed they are all from the south...i only saw looters
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by continentalceo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sahara reporters should just change their name to APC reporters cus its obvious that APC is one of their major financiers...LOL
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by hameen11: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
MYSTERIOUS!!! Meet 14yrs old Ali Hussain, The Boy With The Body Of A 110-year-old Man (photos)

This 14-year-old boy, Ali Hussain, has been left with the body of a 110-year-old
in India because he has a rare disease which makes him age eight times
faster than normal.

For Full news and More Photos About this Mysterious Boy Click the link Below. Viewers discretion!!

http://www.tininews.com/meet-14yrs-old-ali-hussain-boy-body-110-year-old-man-photos/

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by bishopclin(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
LFJ:

Sorry, GEJ is not his Boss. GEJ is the president of Nigerian while Amachi is governor of River State. They are both protected under law by given immunity to do what they consider best for their people.
Because of ignorant, most of us feel that president is a god even where he is wrong will must celebrate his foolishness.
Why do u sound this way? Remember tht whereas Amaechi oversees ONE state, Rivers, Jonathan oversees d whole of Nigeria(Rivers State inclusive) and Nigerians in other countries
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by ifekemmy(f): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Amechi is going too far. The way he insults everybody, I just pray his political calculations work or else he will regret all. He talks too much for crying out loud, must he run to d media everytime? Must he step on every toe? As long GEJ remains president under PDP, APC can't stand in d south-east or Rivers that is the undiluted truth! Rochas beware!!!!!

Y re u biased, wen ex convict dey abuse 1st u no talk, bt wen amechi replied u pple dey yab am. does deflection need to cause fight, or u one to turn nigeria to one political party without opposition, re we practising democracy or we re in military regime. Gej is selfish n ex convict hypocrite
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by soludo93(m): 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: where did you see Abia? Hahaahaha
The Main contention is Kalabari's Soku Oil well ceded to Bayelsa state. Oga carry ur igbo matter comot.
Aproko manager tongue

It's a pity you didn't follow this situation all along.
Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by redcliff: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
drauj:
Amaechi Stands for something and that's what Men do.

You are a real man..

Re: Gov. Amaechi Slams DSP Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
redcliff:

You are a real man..

Red be a real man n save your country from terrorism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barnabas Yusuf Bala's Daughter Weds, Nasir El-rufai ‏Attends (Photos) / Godwin Obaseki: "Jide Tinubu’s Death, Huge Loss To Nigeria" / Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.