Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... (42158 Views)

Assets Declaration Documents Detail Bukola Saraki’s Theft And Looting (PHOTOS) / Senator Hassan Barata Detained In Saudi Arabia After False Claims / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by 007truthbetold: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
AMAECHI SLAMS WIKE OVER FALSE CLAIMS OF VANDALISATION AND LOOTING IN RIVERS GOVERNMENT HOUSE

… Says Wike Wants to Harass, Blackmail, Threaten officials of His Administration Into Making False Claims of Corruption.

The immediate past Governor of Rivers State, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has raised alarm over attempts by the new occupant of Government House in Port Harcourt, Barr. Nyesom Wike to intimidate, threaten and blackmail officials of his (Amaechi’s) administration, including civil servants into making false, phony and bogus claims of alleged corruption and corrupt practices against him (Amaechi) and his wife, Judith; concocted claims that cannot be substantiated.

Amaechi also debunked claims by Wike that the seat of power in the State, Government House, Port Harcourt was vandalized and looted by him. He described Wike’s provocative utterances as another cheap smear campaign and ploy to siphon billions of naira from the State treasury under the guise of renovating a ‘vandalized’ and ‘looted’ Government House.

This is contained in a statement released on behalf of the former Governor by his spokesman, David Iyofor.

Amaechi stated that Wike had gone to ridiculous and absurd lengths to show his imaginary claims of vandalisation and looting in Government House in his bid to vote billions of naira for renovation of the place.

He said, “I am aware that this (Monday) morning, Wike in company of his coterie of court jesters took some video cameramen and photographers on a tour of the Governor’s residence inside Government House. He took them to the Governor’s bedroom where he made further claims that the place has been looted.”

“The question to ask is, did Wike know what was in my former bedroom before now, to conclude that the bedroom was looted? Did he speak with or review with the Permanent Secretary of Government House, who is the chief accounting officer before jumping into such hasty and misguided conclusion?”

“Apparently, he had already reached a conclusion before arriving Government House, and all he has been saying and doing is to work towards that conclusion of looting and vandalisation. It’s instructive to note that on Friday, May 29, Wike had barred some key officials of Government House, including civil servants from accessing the place. 48 hours later, he started shouting ‘vandalisation and looting’. This doesn’t smell right. I left the place intact. If there’s any vandalisation or looting in Government House after I left, Rivers people should ask Wike what happened.”

“This is clearly a grand conspiracy to siphon state funds in the guise of renovating a vandalized and looted Government House and falsely smear my image. On the latter, Wike is sparing no expense, employing all sorts of insidious tactics to accuse me and rub me with the tar of corruption.”

“I am aware that a plot is on by Wike to harass,intimidate, threaten, blackmail and do whatever it takes to get officials, including civil servants, who served in my administration to make false and phony claims of corruption against me, personally, and my dear wife, Judith; in spite of the fact that my wife was never an official of Government or public officeholder. These false, bogus and illusive claims can never be substantiated but Wike doesn’t care. All he wants is to taint my good name with screaming headlines of corruption and corrupt practices in the media. But, he will certainly fail.”

Amaechi urged the media to beware of this plot, scrutinize thoroughly and disregard any of Wike’s wild and false claims of corrupt practices against him and his wife. He further advised the media to be weary and discard the stage-managed video by Wike purportedly showing the looting and vandalisation of Government House, Port Harcourt.

“The video is a fraud. Stage-managed to deceive and hoodwink the public”, the statement concluded.

David Iyofor

For: Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
Former Governor of Rivers State.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/chibuike-rotimi-amaechi/amaechi-slams-wike-over-false-claims-of-vandalisation-and-looting-in-rivers-gove/10152943839703977

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by otr1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wike is a shameless liar. He should get his as.s to work already, spitty-mouthgrin

184 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amaechi is a learner; he think he's wise. If they say he vandalised the govt house,I believe it more than giving it a doubt. Its possible he did that just to further frustrate Wike's administration

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Tolexander: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
both Amechi and Wike no well. In fact, dem no make sense!

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by atlwireles: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin Kai, money don finish to pay your media noisemakers bah? Wike will make an example of you for eternity. I thank God, both of you are Ikwerre men. angry angry angry angry angry

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by glory2glory: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Seems like Wike is going to spend the short time he has as governor whining about Amaechi. How long will this media campaign and propanganda against Amaechi continue? Afterall Wike has become the governor he so desperately wanted . If he has any evidence of wrong doing against Amaechi, he should go ahead and prosecute him, instead of this pettiness. For goodness sake,is it furniture the former governor can not afford?

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by apolonius(m): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mr Wike is a very dangerous and desperate dunce,I hope his destructive plot is not allowed to thrive.

The tribunal needs to sit fast!

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by wellmax(m): 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Following his antecedents, I knew Wike was lying.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by glory2glory: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
apolonius:
Mr Wike is a very dangerous and desperate dunce,I hope his destructive plot is not allowed to thrive.

The tribunal needs to sit fast!
Nemesis would soon catch up with him.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by pyyxxaro: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Make dem set boxing contest between Amaechi and Wike for Liberation Stadium

The ticket go sell pass mayweather and manny pacquoi own

#TeamWIKE#

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by dapyd1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
What's all these.
Amaechi has a point about the bedroom case and I don't think he will steal spoons in the kitchen
But Wike, you are the C in C now. If you have any issues with anybody with substantial evidence, report to the appropriate quarters for investigation and interrogation.
Stop all these babbling between two men on who took the kitchen table knife or cover cloth on the bed.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
“I am aware that this (Monday) morning, Wike in
company of his coterie of court jesters took some....''

Amaechi tho grin

Wike suprised me tho smiley

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by RockMaxi: 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2015

“The question to ask is, did Wike know what was
in my former bedroom before now, to conclude
that the bedroom was looted? Did he speak with
or review with the Permanent Secretary of
Government House, who is the chief accounting
officer before jumping into such hasty and
misguided conclusion?”

This is classical, all those disillusioned TANoids should take some chill pills and stop whining about how Amaechi made them lose out in the last election before they develop high BP. cool

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by HopeAtHand: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
There is some sense in what Amaechi said..

“The question to ask is, did Wike know what was in my former bedroom before now, to conclude that the bedroom was looted? Did he speak with or review with the Permanent Secretary of Government House, who is the chief accounting officer before jumping into such hasty and misguided conclusion?”

Its either Wike talks for talking sake or there is a mole in Ameachi camp..
undecided undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by JingoOAU(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
The strategy of Wike is to paint Amaechi blue and black so that Buhari would discard him like a pack of tissues.

It's going to haunt Wike sooner or later...

24 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Agwoden(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
After you are done with slamming Wike, you go and return those items you people stole. If wike is lying, why didn't you hand over properly like other governors? Was Amaechi the only governor that lost to an opposition party? This man is nothing but a disease to our political growth as a people in Niger Delta.

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by otokx(m): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wike is just amazing us.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
“I am aware that a plot is on by Wike to harass,intimidate, threaten, blackmail and do whatever it takes to get officials, including civil servants, who served in my administration to make false and phony claims of corruption against me, personally, and my dear wife, Judith; in spite of the fact that my wife was never an official of Government or public officeholder. These false, bogus and illusive claims can never be substantiated but Wike doesn’t care. All he wants is to taint my good name with screaming headlines of corruption and corrupt practices in the media. But, he will certainly fail.”
Amaechi, you are a very fraudulent useless man. As long as Rivers is concerned, you are a persona non grata, a criminal and a traitor. You belong to the dust bin of Rivers state history. You are more pathetic than the inglorious "Afonja". We shall make sure that incoming generations read of your treachery.

As for your corruption, you should stop convulsing and wait till Wike start your probe. Criminal... The traitor of ubima

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by baybeeboi: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
see as my guy above me just d provoke.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by after1: 8:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
Amaechi, you are a very fraudulent useless man. As long as Rivers is concerned, you are a persona non grata, a criminal and a traitor. You belong to the dust bin of Rivers state history. You are more pathetic than the inglorious "Afonja". We shall make sure that incoming generations read of your treachery.

As for your corruption, you should stop convulsing and wait till Wike start your probe. Criminal... The traitor of ubima
[/s]

Senseless trash.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Agbgift(f): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tolexander:
both Amechi and Wike no well. In fact, dem no make sense!
Them just dey nag like women grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by sanandreas(m): 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amaechi is just a noise maker. Please return those spoons and plates.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by glory2glory: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
JingoOAU:
The strategy of Wike is to paint Amaechi blue and black so that Buhari would discard him like a pack of tissues.

It's going to haunt Wike sooner or later...

Exactly!
Let's see how far Wike will go with these lies and deceits.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by CR77(f): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amaechi talk too much embarassed tongue

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by ayusco85(m): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wike is a wicked political tout, he has no respect for elders and those above him. well continue, ur days are numbered. a new sheriff is in town. its no longer business as usual

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin war of words.
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Wike is fighting a lost battle with Amaechi.

The president has his back right now.

PEJ wey dey im back before no get power again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by lonelydora: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
The lion of Ubima, my role model. Abeg go Abuja go relax jare.

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by exemen: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mr Wike is a green snake working under a green grass........... i dnt even beliv him.............. oleeeeeeeeeeeeee

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Iroh88(m): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
...Says Wike Wants to Harass, Blackmail, Threaten officials of His Administration Into Making False Claims of Corruption.
Is it any surprise this and the wrist watch brouhaha came up just after Ih-ediot-ha said what is captured below?

PDP Must Use Propaganda,
Blackmail
As Opposition” – House Speake

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by Sijo01(f): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Amaechi and Wike trading words like estrange lovers
Re: Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting... by dkronicle(m): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jmt fp tinx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Wear Uniform – Customs Boss, Hammed Alli / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) / Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.