Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. (1748 Views)

OMG See What This Beautiful Girl Is Doing With Her Kpomo(private Part) / This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by Paulv(m): 12:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Guys what can't you do for this kind of a girl. I mean what extend can you go to woo her............ Ladies can you introduce this beauty to your boyfrnd as ur friend Say ur mind nd say the truth.

Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by Mskrisx(f): 12:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Wats there!op me sure say dat babe no fine pass me or temigracle even safarigirl talk more of farano..

2 Likes

Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by Paulv(m): 12:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Mskrisx: Wats there!op me sure say dat babe no fine pass me or temigracle even safarigirl talk more of farano..
are u sure u are saying the truth..... I no say u wish you are like that babe.
Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by libertyfather(m): 1:13am On Sep 01, 2014
Mskrisx: Wats there!op me sure say dat babe no fine pass me or temigracle even safarigirl talk more of farano..
. look the the gel wel wel oooooo....oya u and ur entourage pishure or surrender....fine nah indomie?

1 Like

Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by padeolu: 1:17am On Sep 01, 2014
Blawd of Zesus
Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by Mskrisx(f): 1:51am On Sep 01, 2014
padeolu: Blawd of Zesus

Wats dat! undecided
Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by Rikidony(m): 1:53am On Sep 01, 2014
So safarigirl girl na part time case for beauty study. angry
Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by eph12(m): 2:07am On Sep 01, 2014
I don see this face for one Indian film before. She's fine like thatgrin
Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by eph12(m): 2:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Fine girlwink cheesy cool
Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by maynation(f): 2:24am On Sep 01, 2014
She's damn ugly like wodafuck?? undecided
Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by Mskrisx(f): 2:25am On Sep 01, 2014
eph12:
Fine girlwink cheesy cool

Abi o! grin
Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by safarigirl(f): 6:58am On Sep 01, 2014
But this babe no fine now, haba! She's like a very ugly version of Jordin Sparks. Who started this thread sef? And why do I have six mentions on top una matter? sad
Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 01, 2014
She is just average looking. Mtcheew angry
Re: You Need To See This Beautiful Girl. by laplace12(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2014

Don't annoy me this early morning early morning angry

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Betrayed Me / PHOTO: Desperate Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend / Finnaly, Quit Masturbation After 10yrs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.