Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Remembering Princess Diana@17 Car Crash Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remembering Princess Diana@17 Car Crash Anniversary (1043 Views)

Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida / Prince Charles And Princess Diana In Nigeria (memories, Stories And Pictures) / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering Princess Diana@17 Car Crash Anniversary by Ibnsultan01: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2014
Lady Diana Spencer sits with Souffle, a
Shetland pony, at her mother's home in
Scotland during the summer of 1974.
Aug. 31 marks the 17th anniversary of the
car crash that killed Diana, Princess of
Wales and the "Queen of People's Hearts."
The year of her death, 1997, was
highlighted by trips to Angola and Bosnia in
her high-profile campaign against land
mines and Mediterranean holidays with her
sons and companion, Emad Mohamed al-
Fayed.
Seventeen years after her death, Princess
Diana is remembered for her compassion
and commitment to her causes. These
photos display her endless supply of charm
and generosity.
See the stunning Princess Di over the yearshttp://www.businessinsider.com/iconic-photos-of-princess-diana-2014-8?op=1

Re: Remembering Princess Diana@17 Car Crash Anniversary by Ibnsultan01: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2014
She was ,,,,, embarassedShe was ,,,,,

Re: Remembering Princess Diana@17 Car Crash Anniversary by pussygotlips: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2014
embarassed embarassed
Re: Remembering Princess Diana@17 Car Crash Anniversary by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2014
The princess that wanted to cause confusion in the Royal family
Anyway continue to rest wherever you are!!
The lady would have produced an half brother or sister to prince william who would have been taken to Saudi to be groomed for a bloody palace coup in future England probably.
But trust the powerful britain, fiamm dem don fall lady one hand!!
Mohammed Foyi would have been a Hero but Jehovah pass dem!!
Learnt she was 2months pregie for al-fayed when death visited both in a car crash!!
Re: Remembering Princess Diana@17 Car Crash Anniversary by Ibnsultan01: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2014
The Guy above me a sick dude
Re: Remembering Princess Diana@17 Car Crash Anniversary by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Ibnsultan01: The Guy above me a sick dude

Jihadist ibnsatan01, check my signature again!
You said "she was...." U think I don't know what u wanna write? See was a muslim.
Got u!!
So who is really sick here?
Visit uselu in benin city or yaba left where u will be given vip status as a prince of caliphate!
Yeye!
Re: Remembering Princess Diana@17 Car Crash Anniversary by Ibnsultan01: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

Jihadist ibnsatan01, check my signature again!
You said "she was...." U think I don't know what u wanna write? See was a muslim.
Got u!!
So who is really sick here?
Visit uselu in benin city or yaba left where u will be given vip status as a prince of caliphate!
Yeye!
Hmmm. What u think of me is ur Fuuucking problem Sir. I have paid my dues as a patriot to my Nation ,made sacrifices money can't pay me for She was a philanthropist and humanitarian

(1) (Reply)

Abia 2015 : Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, The Best Fit To Abia Government House / m / Countdown To 2015 General Elections: The Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.