Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs (4719 Views)

TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa / A Rib-cracking Picture Of SE Governors Mocking TA Orji / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by size38: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Why are u people complaining for goodness sake? T.A Orji is trying. U people voted him in
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chimerase2: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Eminent chinasaepkerem I sight u jare cheesy
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
emindu: The person posting these fake stories and lies against the governor is a big fool
Paid sycophant and praise singer, only God will punish the devil, am from Abia state, TA is a big disgrace to the entire Igbo land, if you visit Aba you will weep!!!
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chiomen: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
T.A Orji is the best thing that happened to Abia state since creation. Abia transformation, well on course

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chiomen: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
SOME CONSTRUCTED ROADS IN ABIA

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Philipmems(m): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
chinasaekperem: see dual carriage road, abeg shey na 1900 we dey?

Wtf.... shocked shocked shocked
Is that suppose to be a single lane dual carriage.... No need just make it a whole road without demarcations.
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by abagoro(m): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
chiomen: SOME CONSTRUCTED ROADS IN ABIA

Even your picture editing couldn't cover the shameful finishing of those roads. Theodore should do and hand over to an Ngwa man that will rescue Aba. Abians should make sure they vote APC for change. I don't see any good coming from PDP in that State.
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by IGBOSON1: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
This governor has no class! That's why he can sanction such rubbish in the name of provision of world-class roads for the unfortunate peeps of Abia!

He has ruined and defaced the entire state with his substandard 'legacy projects'! sad
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by feedthenation(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
All the roads leading to nowhere.
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Collynzo16: so he even constructs roads?
What a pleasant surprise.

By other IGBO States standard ( eh Enugu)....its as good as there were no road construction
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
emindu: This are some of the legacy projects by ochendo

If Only I can Lay my Good hands on You angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mediocrity found a new definition in Abia state.

Not forgetting the erecting of Praise Bill Boards.

And useless jingles on the state radio.

People can really be foolish.

But don't tell them...

The man nah local foul.

Jesus said don't give what is holy to dogs...
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by PhockPhockMan: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

How come Yorubas dont assess and critique their leaders ? I have noticed that only Igbo do that.
You're right, yorubas do worship their leaders.
https://www.nairaland.com/1850110/why-yorubas-enjoy-embarrassing-insulting
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by cjrane: 12:07am On Sep 04, 2014
Op you are too funny!

I always laf when i see governors beating their chest they "tarred" roads and didn't provide gutter. Knowing well that those crappy roads would collapse in less than 6 months without gutters.

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Bluemetal: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Philipmems:

Wtf.... shocked shocked shocked
Is that suppose to be a single lane dual carriage.... No need just make it a whole road without demarcations.

Brother , On Igbo modern development. We need it urgently and would like you to join our group. Be a part, Contact me by text for further details 09033130321
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by PaulJohn1: 12:16am On Sep 09, 2014
Collynzo16: so he even constructs roads?
What a pleasant surprise.

Same here. The impression I had about him was far below what the op posted. Still better than some state governors, at least he constructed road(substandard), built market and secondary school graduates in hus state are performing above average in their external exams.
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by biafranqueen: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
emindu: This are some of the legacy projects by ochendo
Those are the same messed up roads Nna man sit down!
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
ikeyman00: @@@@

Biafra is answer to alll

eziokuw bu ndu; shall set us free

pledge ur support to radio Biafra london

your choice

U must be very daft!
Seems u reason like TA Orji too.
So this rubbish should continue till biafra comes to be?

Will listening to ur london radio biafra transform those funny roads being painted by orji and co?

Will radio biafra bring hybrid politicians from Jupiter to be the leaders in biafra?

stop this foolery and stick to issues.
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Shm
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Cannonleo(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
chinasaekperem: is this how to construct a road?
Sorry dt is nt faulks road I know off now..if u see it u will crt.rubbish patching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders / The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South / Why The Southeast Should Stop Claiming Marginalization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.