Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs (4714 Views)

TA Orji Commissions Aba Mega Mall The Biggest Mall In Africa / A Rib-cracking Picture Of SE Governors Mocking TA Orji / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2014
we need to tell ourselves the truth, the type of roads this goon construct are hallmarks of mediocrity, just check out the roads he constructed and compare it with that of others. we won't rest till abia gets a formidible leader, we have to get it right this time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2014
are these roads or wat?

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2014
is this how to construct a road?

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by ikeyman00(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2014
@@@@

Biafra is answer to alll

eziokuw bu ndu; shall set us free

pledge ur support to radio Biafra london

your choice

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:22am On Sep 01, 2014
look at roads constructed by that goon

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2014
see road

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2014
now can someone tell this governor that we aren't in the 10s.

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Oh... this is funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2014
what is wrong in constructing roads like these, what is wrong with this governor. undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2014
make una see road abeg, shey this one lead to hellfire abi wetin

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2014
ikeyman00: @@@@

Biafra is answer to alll

eziokuw bu ndu; shall set us free

pledge ur support to radio Biafra london

your choice
Rubbish! If the same Igbo people that govern the SE states become politicians in an independent Biafra, the will be little or no difference. Start facing your problem now, not until you get Biafra.

15 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2014
see dual carriage road, abeg shey na 1900 we dey?

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2014
MOD, please just do me this favour, let this thread make front page, help us save abia from this mess. i beg you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2014
At the one tagged Faulks road, where in Faulks road is that one located? Shey is Faulks road 2 in aba?

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2014
gboss4sure: At the one tagged Faulks road, where in Faulks road is that one located? Shey is Faulks road 2 in aba?
bros, me i no know ooooo, look at how substandard all the raods look. sham sham sham, mediocrity written all over the roads.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by thwarrior72: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Op in as much as I endorse this ur thread, that we should not celebrate mediocrity & that what worth doing is worth doing good, However I won't fail to point out the hypocrisy of indi ofemmanus who will be quick to salivate & laugh over this thread but frowns when it have to do with their region.

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by henchamb(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2014
everyday I wake up I keep asking ask for forgiveness for supporting this lunatic with my vote in 2007 because I thought that opposition gov's always do well until he decamped back to pdp then I knew we are finished.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2014
thwarrior72: Op in as much as I endorse this ur thread, that we should not celebrate mediocrity & that what worth doing is worth doing good, However I won't fail to point out the hypocrisy of indi ofemmanus who will be quick to salivate & laugh over this thread but frowns when it have to do with their region.
then i will have to show them the kind of roads in their region also, i am just tired of the man TA orji, are you sure he is still alive?
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2014
let's analyze the roads critically

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by thwarrior72: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2014
I noticed abia state has'b making front page for the wrong reasons & I sincerely hope when the tide turns, some tribe & region will not start to cry? undecided
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by WIZGUY69(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: make una see road abeg, shey this one lead to hellfire abi wetin
Na you we go ask. massob member!
grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2014
WIZGUY69:
Na you we go ask. massob member!
grin
guy, don't quote me, else you will regret it.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by WIZGUY69(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: let's analyze the roads critically
grin BAD-----------WORSE

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by chinasaekperem: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2014
thwarrior72: I noticed abia state has'b making front page for the wrong reasons & I sincerely hope when the tide turns, some tribe & region will not start to cry? undecided
boss, let it make frontpage, am tired of all these nonsense, for the ofe nmanu people, theirs isn't better.

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by deeptechcool(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2014
This is PATHETIC. These roads surely lead to hell
Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by thwarrior72: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2014
chinasaekperem: then i will have to show them the kind of roads in their region also, i am just tired of the man TA orji, are you sure he is still alive?
Yea, I agree with u Abians deserved someone better than this imp that is a reminiscent of arabe-rascal of Usun cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by egift(m): 10:58am On Sep 01, 2014
This man is a disgrace. And some had the audacity to name him among the 5 Legends of Aligbo, even put up billboard about it. What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by koboko69: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I never knew there were rusted brown roofs too in Ndigbo ooo. One will think the whole of the SE is like New York the way they have been attacking our brothers from the SW. Yes they are our brothers cos we are all one Nigeria.

In b/w i cant stop laughing at the pics of roads.

6 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2014
WIZGUY69: I thought you ibos said you use GOLD in constructing your road instead of asphalt! "yeye dey smell" and "una neva start" grin

How come Yorubas dont assess and critique their leaders ? I have noticed that only Igbo do that.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Raods TA Orji Constructs by Collynzo16: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2014
so he even constructs roads?
What a pleasant surprise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Religion And NOT Politics Is Why They Want Him Out / . / The Ultimatum To Leave The North Affects Even The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.