Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (83843 Views)

Picture: See How This Guy Proposed To His Chick And Someone's Hilarious Reply / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Truckpusher: If he's proposing to you let him do it and stop dancing around tongue

Ceaser1 propose to her na. cheesy

What's your problem na? grin
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pinkshell(f): 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Adonbilivit!
My nature in real life is to treat ppl exactly d way I percieve dey treat odas.
Seein u saying som1 is ugly on dis post, wz way outter line, and wen I saw som1 wu quoted u saying, u are always negative, I felt I needed to give dis guy a shout out #Hehehe!

But am sorry too, for saying all I dd.
E no mk sense to dey fite person wey u no dey see, cos as woman u no go fit eye dat person, and na eyeing dey make fite sweet.

all4naija: I am cool as well. I don't like exchanging words with ladies. Not my nature in real life.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pinkshell(f): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nope, no OMG!
If u try it, I wld endup hurting ur feelings.
I don't like to be taken unaware, or off balance.
Sometimes even wen I get expensive gifts,and I don't like dem, if u r sensitive u wld percieve it n get offended.

Lil kind gestures, peanut flavoured icecream, and allow me pick my gifts, plus no surprises wld do. #ShinesTeeth
ChiSun27:

U rily hate surprises frm al indicatnz. Dat mnz u prefa chusn ur own bday gifts, vals gifts etc....u won't av OMG experience durn ur datn or courtship tym na.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tashamania:

Lol thank you cheesy

Me think it is blunt and lacks the WOW factor. I don't see the need for the hypes everywhere though undecided

So you don't like this kinda proposal too?
Lol, I thought as much. wink
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Truckpusher(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tashamania:

What's your problem na? grin
I don't have any problem - I'm just encouraging you guys to propose and do the needful undecided
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
deols: Why are some men PAINED by this.

Make no man do this to me sha. I go just walk away in front of him ni. #lobatan

Will u say YES if I propose 2 now with a car key?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
pinkshell: Nope, no OMG!
If u try it, I wld endup hurting ur feelings.
I don't like to be taken unaware, or off balance.
Sometimes even wen I get expensive gifts,and I don't like dem, if u r sensitive u wld percieve it n get offended.

Lil kind gestures, peanut flavoured icecream, and allow me pick my gifts, plus no surprises wld do. #ShinesTeeth
Aren't you a modern girl?

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ceasar1:

So you don't like this kinda proposal too?
Lol, I thought as much. wink

Ok. Maybe something unique but definitely not this. I'd say "No, thanks" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Truckpusher: I don't have any problem - I'm just encouraging you guys to propose and do the needful undecided

angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by deols(f): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
wristwatch:

I would give you a double of that in return. Will u then bow at my feet?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pinkshell(f): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
I be bush lagos girl ooo!
I always advice my close frnds not to do dis.
Even my father doesn't try d 'OMG tin', for this year, e sent som mony to my account, and sent me a text saying 'Enjoy! Apy val'
I dunno y u av a problem wit me not being a lousy gal. I sincerely detest unnecessary attention.

all4naija: Aren't you a modern girl?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tashamania:

Ok. Maybe something unique but definitely not this. I'd say "No, thanks" cheesy

You mean even if you really like the Dude?
That's harsh na. sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by ayantaiwo(m): 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
hmmmm, too much of television
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
pinkshell: I be bush lagos girl ooo!
I always advice my close frnds not to do dis.
Even my father doesn't try d 'OMG tin', for this year, e sent som mony to my account, and sent me a text saying 'Enjoy! Apy val'
I dunno y u av a problem wit me not being a lousy gal. I sincerely detest unnecessary attention.
Seriously, I can barely comprehend what you write about here. Well, that is not an excuse for you not to move with the bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by stigman(m): 11:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
The two girls there just dey wish say na them grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pinkshell(f): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Depends on the car grin
And the proposal mustnt be public.
Carry her to the car shop, make she pick her choiz #TongOut!

wristwatch:

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pinkshell(f): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hehehehe! @ u can barely comprehend,
Its written in eng u know?
Read slowly, it can't be dat hard.

Am not dat kinda gal who moves wit the trend.
And I don't see d reason to.
I like me, d way I am.

If u can't comprehend dis, den smthg is rong, we mite av to ask u to do a CT scan. #Smiles!

all4naija: Seriously, I can barely comprehend what you write about here. Well, that is not an excuse for you not to move with the bandwagon.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by suptol(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

For your graphic design works, get in touch with me.
Found above is a link to my portfolio and contact details. Thanks.

We keep it simple, yet pass the message.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ceasar1:

You mean even if you really like the Dude?
That's harsh na. sad

I'm gonn give the dude a love knock on the head to wake him back the 21st century cheesy
Come on, he could always propose with a private jet joor or anything else to make my jaw drop.
Aint nobody got time for this mehn
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by signz: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
SlyIg: Man and woman ...

Deceiving themselves since the days of Adam and Eve...

This has got to be the highest number of likes I've seen since I joined NL shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Danhumprey: Madam,it ain't about paying bride price or not! It's about the show the guy put up! Does he have to do that? Does he have to broadcast to the world that he is proposing to the girl he want to marry? That's just show-off! Copy-copy. This is the effect of too much Hollywood/Nollywood movies. Smh.

To each his own..Its his business, and not ours.

PS: Did you call me madam?....#side eye#

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
pinkshell: Hehehehe! @ u can barely comprehend,
Its written in eng u know?
Read slowly, it can't be dat hard.

Am not dat kinda gal who moves wit the trend.
And I don't see d reason to.
I like me, d way I am.

If u can't comprehend dis, den smthg is rong, we mite av to ask u to do a CT scan. #Smiles!

Okay! You troublemaker! grin I can do it better than you can. I am not in the mood though.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
hensben: nah! i cant do that...of course paying bride price to her parents is our way of life.

Then pray/ hope your father in-law does not require money from you...You know I do not need to go any futher with the explanation.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by pinkshell(f): 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hehehehe! U sef tk style like trouble!
Got to go, see u on som oda post #BeGood

all4naija: Okay! You troublemaker! grin I can do it better than you can. I am not in the mood though.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by hensben(m): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
glitest:

Then pray/ hope your father in-law does not require money from you...You know I do not need to go any futher with the explanation.
, it seems you dont get the topic, I aiint talking about bride price here but the mental slavery of those couple up there.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tashamania:

Come on, he could always propose with a private jet joor or anything else to make my jaw drop.
Aint nobody got time for this mehn

Wow I get the clue, saving the cash it is then. Say I save like 75% of my annual income for ermm seven or eight yrs, I'd be able to propose properly. But this crap gonna be a long long time from now. 8yrs Fa -_-
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by celinababy: 12:05am On Sep 02, 2014
Jasboi: undecidedSee as Cecilia open mouth dey look them undecided
Mehn I can't do ds...av got no balls grin grin
My God! Of all d female names on earth why Cecilia?
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 02, 2014
hensben: , it seems you dont get the topic, I aiint talking about bride price here but the mental slavery of those couple up there.
Oh..okay.
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 02, 2014
Ceasar1:

Wow I get the clue, saving the cash it is then. Say I save like 75% of my annual income for ermm seven or eight yrs, I'd be able to propose properly. But this crap gonna be a long long time from now. 8yrs Fa -_-

Talking about the jaw dropping thingy, read this http://lindaikeji..com/2014/06/awww-lib-reader-proposes-to-girlfriend.html?m=1
I'm sure you gonn say the guy try, shey? cheesy
Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by MrDoGood(m): 12:26am On Sep 02, 2014
edozie04: Shoprite of all placesI swear[b] him pocket go don empty finish[/b] b4 e propose

dat shows u've neva been there.
And only GOD knws if ever u will.

1 Like

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 02, 2014
Tashamania:

Talking about the jaw dropping thingy, read this http://lindaikeji..com/2014/06/awww-lib-reader-proposes-to-girlfriend.html?m=1
I'm sure you gonn say the guy try, shey? cheesy

Wow, that was so innovative and romantic. cheesy
The execution was fantastic, great thinking.
Sha I had to brace myself towards the ending part, so pessimistic about this kinda ish. grin

Dearie sleep Biko. Goodnight. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos by Deguy12: 12:48am On Sep 02, 2014
This method is too common abeg, cant people propose in damfo in a tight hold-up. I bet you, everyone would clap wella for you, including the hawkers wey de sell gala grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.