Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. (2797 Views)

Benue APC Settles For Ortom As Governorship Candidate / Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. by NaijirianKing: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Interesting.
Re: APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
soroptimist:

Says you who doesn't know your history

Nelson Mandela that we all deify today was tagged a terrorist by The West owing to the part he played in the Apartheid struggle....wherein he led people to kill,bomb and maim his opponents but of course we all can say he was defending his race against the white supremacists.

What qualifies Buhari as an extremist? Because he was ruthless against Looters and Corrupt people while GEJ dines and wines with them even giving them a Presidential pardon

Nigeria need an extremist against corruption if you ask me
This is a good move but they need to manage it carefully so as not to hurt chances. But I absolutely sure of APC victory in 2015 by the Grace of God

Sai Buhari
Sai APC

1 Like

Re: APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. by JEITO: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
#singing

JanjaBridge is falling down!

Falling down! Falling down!

JanjaBridge is falling down!

O Nigeria!

Buhari! The only man with quality in APC enough to challenge GEJ(man wey sabi)

Soon and very soon, it would be safe to say: There was a party called APC grin
Re: APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. by meforyou1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
I will join APC in praying for buhari to be their presidential candidate. And so it so written that he will lose again and again.
Re: APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
soroptimist:

How old was Nelson Mandela when he became South Africa's President?

Mandela was a national hero, Buhari isnt, can never and would never be. infact u go look in the mirror and sincerly ask urself if u will want Buhari as ur President
Re: APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. by tomakint: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
M0GIDI: Change the title to APC settles for Buhari with Jesus of Oyingbo as runing mate.

DOA>Dead on Arrival
Muhammadu Buhari, losing elections since 1900.
cheesy grin cheesy now this is funny grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. by whitecat007: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Best news to come from Nigeria! I'm so loving it.

Let it be! Let it be! Let it be! Heavens willing!!!!
Re: APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. by Caseless: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
elbinmanny: even at 71 undecided
name one leader among those notable ones that change their respective countries or the world that's below this age.
I'v bn voting buhari since 2003 and, i'm ready to vote him a thousand time...again and again.
I'd rather vote buhari corpse than voting a living gej.

1 Like

Re: APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. by chimerase2: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
ignis: APC if failed already if they can't offer anybody better than GMB, Buhari could be good, but most nigerians sees him as terrorist riot instigator.
Besides he is 72 years old now, I think he should go and rest and give other people a chance.
so nne u re not supporting the loosing veteran cheesy
Re: APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Stop deceiving yourself, Buhari is a well known extremist and a major backer of Boko Haram insurgents..

A vote for Buhari is a vote for Boko Haram mark my word..

So therefore say NO to Buhari, say NO to Boko Haram..

I wont trade word with people who are not reasonable! People like you wasted whatever money that was spent sending you to school because you can only reason through your anal sphincter.

If Buhari is a major backer of Boko Haram insurgents as you claimed,tell your President to arrest him forthwith and prosecute him rather than allowing him to still continue to kill people through his support for BH

Useless children of nowadays without anything for a brain other than rehashing what they have been told by their equally illiteratic friends without as much as using their brains to figure things out

(1) (2) (Reply)

T.A Orji's Wife Picks Pdp Nomination Form / Top 10 Greatest Empires In History / Excerpt From Book By Alhaji Abimbola Awofeso Chief Awolowo's Nephew On Buhari's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.