Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos (4604 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Owning An Iphone In Nigeria? / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
olaolurhemsy: pls av bn tinkin about an andriod phone to buy 4 lng bur i tink am owk wt dis...pls wen is it goin 2be on sale nd how can i go about it now?

HELLO SIR! good news, you can now order for your infinix zero and get it delivered within 5 days. just click this link. http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri Price is still N20,900 only
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by damcqute(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
damcqute:

the pre-order has actually ended. but when you visit the site, you can fill a form, and you'll be the first to know when its available for purchase.

no need to preorder again, order right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you can now order for your infinix zero and get it delivered within 5 days. just click this link. BUY NOW Price is still N23,900 only. pay on delivery option available.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Infinix Zero, Best Low-price Android Phone With Videos by GSMArenaNG(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
STILL AVAILABLE
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
INFINIX ZERO GOLD VERSION 2G RAM 16G N23,900 ONLY
ORDER-->HERE

FOR MORE CONTACT:
08069278428 (whatsapp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Cheap Android Phones In Nigeria 2016(below ₦30k) / Is This Aliexpress Price Real? (pics) / Someone To Help Me On How To Retrieve My Mtn Sim Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.