Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,237 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260279 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Do you know that up to 95% of matches that end as 0-0 in firsthalf end up playing under 2.5 in fulltime on daily basis? How do you take advantage of that?

After today..........the price of my tutorial ebooks will go back to normal.

4 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
12midnight
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Who is on bet365?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by ambrosedmax(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Who is on bet365?
I am .... Buh these guys would not verify my account o.... I have no funds there yet as I wouldn't fund an unverified account, sent them all of their request and its taking for ever, even called them on several occasions, and nothing yet.. If I go ahead and fund it, I might end up not getting my fund in return.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:02am On Mar 07, 2015
ambrosedmax:
I am .... Buh these guys would not verify my account o.... I have no funds there yet as I wouldn't fund an unverified account, sent them all of their request and its taking for ever, even called them on several occasions, and nothing yet.. If I go ahead and fund it, I might end up not getting my fund in return.

Verify your account using upload method rather than email. Email wastes loads of time
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2015
Happy winnings guys in your bets today

Wish you luck

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Who is on bet365?
i am on bet365 and i have been verified and have some money in my account
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by NnamdiN: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
dbestguy:
how did you get verified
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by sandy4lv: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2015
Hello house,
Please could somebody clarify me.

Goal and over 0.5 are they same thing?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 1:12am On Mar 08, 2015
sandy4lv:
Hello house,
Please could somebody clarify me.

Goal and over 0.5 are they same thing?

By Goal, I think you mean both teams to score? If yes, it is not the same as over 0.5. Over 0.5 simply means that there will be at least one goal.

I hope the above answer helps
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2015
dbestguy:

More than 90% daily matches that ended nil nil in first half end up producing at least one goal in ft. Use that to benefit from bet365. Their inplay is second to non

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by sandy4lv: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
SolutionTipster:

By Goal, I think you mean both teams to score? If yes, it is not the same as over 0.5. Over 0.5 simply means that there will be at least one goal.

I hope the above answer helps

I saw Goal on a betting ticket I came across somewhere ( I think its bet9ja ticket)
Which betting site do you bet on?

Thanks for your time sir
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
sandy4lv:

I saw Goal on a betting ticket I came across somewhere ( I think its bet9ja ticket)
Which betting site do you bet on?

Thanks for your time sir

use any bet site you like. Cheers
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2015
NnamdiN:
how did you get verified
i sent my national id to them and after one week i receive a later from them, they sent the later to my home address containing my KYC number that i later login to my account and submit the code to them, after which i was verified

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2015
dbestguy:
i sent my national id to them and after one week i receive a later from them, they sent the later to my home address containing my KYC number that i later login to my account and submit the code to them, after which i was verified
As you can see, that is the sreenshot of my bet365 account Fully Verified
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Even without the postal code process, you can be verified in a matter of days.

Open Account
Upload an Id in the kyc center first stage
Upload same id or another one if you have in the second stage.
Fund your account with credit card.
Phew, you're verified in days.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by NnamdiN: 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
dbestguy:
thanks man. I don't have any reasonable id now. Heard they don't accept driver's license. Make I try NYSC ID grin
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
NnamdiN:
thanks man. I don't have any reasonable id now. Heard they don't accept driver's license. Make I try NYSC ID grin

They accept drivers licence
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by lolu20: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
can i use that paper nationa i.d card.i dont have the plastic i.d card.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Jay0079: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2015
I have been following your thread extensively and I must commend you for the enlightenment on how punters can approach football betting.You've said so much about betting strategy and plan but nothing on money management technique.The truth is no Strategy or Plan is fool prof or 100% perfect but must be applied and analysed to suit the envisioned match situation. So please what money management technique do you have inplace for a worst case scenario of your betting plan example-under 1.5ht goals going haywire?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Jay0079:
I have been following your thread extensively and I must commend you for the enlightenment on how punters can approach football betting.You've said so much about betting strategy and plan but nothing on money management technique.The truth is no Strategy or Plan is fool prof or 100% perfect but must be applied and analysed to suit the envisioned match situation. So please what money management technique do you have inplace for a worst case scenario of your betting plan example-under 1.5ht goals going haywire?
Money management? My broda, what will now be the difference between you and the person that bought my eBook? Lol....

Anyways, I might choose to talk about it anyday

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by OGLewandoski(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2015
Been try this betting thing for over six months now and have only been able to win only twice, i guess its out of sheer luck. now my eyes are more open now. enough of one match messing up a ticket of twelve sure predictions. Thumbs up bro!!!
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
OGLewandoski:
Been try this betting thing for over six months now and have only been able to win only twice, i guess its out of sheer luck. now my eyes are more open now. enough of one match messing up a ticket of twelve sure predictions. Thumbs up bro!!!

Welcome
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2015
If you recently got my ebook tutorial, I want to know how it's been so far. .

You can post here or use my contacts especially if you need my further assistance.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2015
[10:19, 3/13/2015] ‪+234 815 514 8255‬: Goodmorning Mr. Ralph
[10:19, 3/13/2015] ‪+234 815 514 8255‬: I downloaded the ebook this morning and I've read it and I'll put it to good use and fulfill my promise...I want to say a very BIG thanks to you...God bless you big time sir
[20:02, 3/15/2015] ‪+234 815 514 8255‬: Good evening and Happy sunday Mr. Raph
[20:03, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Evening to you
[20:10, 3/15/2015] ‪+234 815 514 8255‬: Mehnn...I don't know how to describe what has happened to me since you sent me the "Live Bet Money" ebook...I'm so short of words to describe how I feel at the moment...in short, your system is a BEAST
[20:11, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Lol
[20:11, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Cool
[20:19, 3/15/2015] ‪+234 815 514 8255‬: Could you believe that since on friday I have picked 26 games out of that 26 only 3 were RED...this has never happened in my history...I dunno what to say ooo than just to keep thanking you unrepentantly...God bless you and your good works
[20:19, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Hehe
[20:19, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Good
[20:21, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Lol
[20:24, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: I'm happy you're doing well
[20:24, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: That's the most important thing
[20:25, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: God bless

lol

I'm posting this to motivate those that recently got my eBooks, if you read and put the content to practice you must succeed plus your own common experience.

I have been very busy for over one week now that's the cause of my recent absence on chats and here too.

Wisdom is better than witchcraft. keep conquering the powers of limitations. voodoo or no voodoo, wisdom is the ultimate.

happy new week guys

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by abigtizzy: 10:42am On Mar 16, 2015
Boss I have been following your trend. How I wish I was here when you drop those games for some days. embarassedBoss I have been following your trend. How I wish I was here when you drop those games for some days. Please Boss what can u do for we that doesn't have ur ebook? Please #bossoflife
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
abigtizzy:
Boss I have been following your trend. How I wish I was here when you drop those games for some days. embarassedBoss I have been following your trend. How I wish I was here when you drop those games for some days. Please Boss what can u do for we that doesn't have ur ebook? Please #bossoflife

Lol

Sir I'm sure that if you want to, you'll buy it. But you're playing a typical Nija, that's why you don't have it.

My eBook is not expensive, yet it is far more valuable than those ones you buy with big money from the so called big names in IM.

The choice is yours
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by Intellab(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
I think you are making spam accounts here. Almost all your replies come from people with 2-10 posts.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by abigtizzy: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
SolutionTipster:

Lol

Sir I'm sure that if you want to, you'll buy it. But you're playing a typical Nija, that's why you don't have it.

My eBook is not expensive, yet it is far more valuable than those ones you buy with big money from the so called big names in IM.

The choice is yours
. Boss not that I am playing a typical Naija, pepper no rest dats why.....believe me I really want to join the winning team and also you and I have been chatting on ur whatsapp and bbm...... I really wish to have dis ebook but money dey do me ojoro dats y
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2015
abigtizzy:
. Boss not that I am playing a typical Naija, pepper no rest dats why.....believe me I really want to join the winning team and also you and I have been chatting on ur whatsapp and bbm...... I really wish to have dis ebook but money dey do me ojoro dats y

I see. okay no problems. Since you said we have been chatting, buzz me let's see how we do it
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by EmmanuelD1st(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
Intellab:
I think you are making spam accounts here. Almost all your replies come from people with 2-10 posts.
Bro, the bolded is not true at all, i can attest to that...Click on my handle to confirm this. The below quote was actually a private conversation between Mr. Raph and i on whatsapp.

SolutionTipster:
[10:19, 3/13/2015] ‪+234 815 514 8255‬: Goodmorning Mr. Ralph
[10:19, 3/13/2015] ‪+234 815 514 8255‬: I downloaded the ebook this morning and I've read it and I'll put it to good use and fulfill my promise...I want to say a very BIG thanks to you...God bless you big time sir
[20:02, 3/15/2015] ‪+234 815 514 8255‬: Good evening and Happy sunday Mr. Raph
[20:03, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Evening to you
[20:10, 3/15/2015] ‪+234 815 514 8255‬: Mehnn...I don't know how to describe what has happened to me since you sent me the "Live Bet Money" ebook...I'm so short of words to describe how I feel at the moment...in short, your system is a BEAST
[20:11, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Lol
[20:11, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Cool
[20:19, 3/15/2015] ‪+234 815 514 8255‬: Could you believe that since on friday I have picked 26 games out of that 26 only 3 were RED...this has never happened in my history...I dunno what to say ooo than just to keep thanking you unrepentantly...God bless you and your good works
[20:19, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Hehe
[20:19, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Good
[20:21, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: Lol
[20:24, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: I'm happy you're doing well
[20:24, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: That's the most important thing
[20:25, 3/15/2015] Ralph Igwilo: God bless
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.