Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. (3251 Views)

7 Things You Must Know Before You Fall In Love With A New Person / Do You Look Beautiful Without Make-up? Post Pictures Here / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Jossyluv75(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
1.Hair
2.face (eyes, nose, lips, ear)
3.chest
4.ass
5.legs
6.thighs
7.stomach
8.Waist
9.Others (specify)
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by lemmeknow: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
if na woman, looking at no.3 would be an involuntary action!

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by makazona(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
The face of course.it helps me recall easily
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Tymax(m): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
Face first. Second depends on gender. lipsrsealed
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
1. Hair
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
The face and the legs ...... cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by daveP(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
IfyAngela: 1. Hair
1st day confession, i have like 6 stored confession tapes in my vault already. grin

how u doing?
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
All of the above.. It's called summarising. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
Tymax: Face first. Second depends on gender. lipsrsealed
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by latestsunny(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Chelsea followed by barca
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: 1st day confession, i have like 6 stored confession tapes in my vault already. grin

how u doing?
lol hairy guys aint bad grin huh!? Confession tapes? What's on them embarassed

I'm doing great and you?
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by daveP(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
IfyAngela:
lol hairy guys aint bad grin huh!? Confession tapes? What's on them embarassed

I'm doing great and you?
erm jst a few clips for my..... Erm nothing! Nothing really!! grin am fine
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: erm jst a few clips for my..... Erm nothing! Nothing really!! grin am fine
*narrows eyes*

Okies
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Beckybeky(f): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Heart
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
Beckybeky: Heart
Do you've a special type of googles that you use in viewing the heart?

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Baddo101(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jossyluv75: 1.Hair
2.face (eyes, nose, lips, ear)
3.chest
4.ass
5.legs
6.thighs
7.stomach
8.Waist
9.Others (specify)
It depends on wat grounds if official, business i dont think u shud b looking @ hips,boobs etc. i guess u shud b after wats on ground.......but if in a club ofcourse u cant expect dat i shudnt look all d lookables....
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Jossyluv75(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Baddo101:
It depends on wat grounds if official, business i dont think u shud b looking @ hips,boobs etc. i guess u shud b after wats on ground.......but if in a club ofcourse u cant expect dat i shudnt look all d lookables....
hahahahahaha
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Ab025(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
what i look depends on wat u are selling...
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Kunleskey(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Na face,,
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Women: eye brow. Men: hair
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by annawhite(f): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Man....I'll look at his teeth #

Woman....I'll look at her fingernails.....
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pocket.

I hope that's a part of the body.

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by daveP(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
IfyAngela:
*narrows eyes*

Okies
do that again! Wow thats where i look 1st too grin

(runs out before being caught)
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Jossyluv75(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Olajumokeibk: Women: eye brow. Men: hair
nice.... But why eye brown and eyes?
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Jossyluv75(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
annawhite: Man....I'll look at his teeth #

Woman....I'll look at her fingernails.....
lol why his #teeth?? To check if its neat or what??
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by annawhite(f): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Jossyluv75:
lol why his #teeth?? To check if its neat or what??
exactly grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: do that again! Wow thats where i look 1st too grin

(runs out before being caught)
nope not fast enough (catches you) hmmm so you dig them too eh? Tell me something... wink
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by ifyn4real: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Face.... First

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by Sapphire86(f): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Head to toe and stop at the middle grin
Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by nellyelitz(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
chest

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of The Body Do You Look First When You Meet A New Person. by angelTI(f): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
Teeth! People with bad dentition puts me off

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Cheats More: Women Or Men? / To The Ladies. "Can You Date A Guy Younger Than You?" / Must Read: T W A C I (sex Of Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.