Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin (9092 Views)

List Of Governors & Ministers In GMB Regime (is He A Religion Fanatic Or Not?) / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Independent of Davis report, there were abundant dots to connect Ihejirika to bokoharam and we in the West have always pointed to those dots as damning.

It does not take a foreigner to see through the charade.

I thank God Igbos are seeing you guys real hate for us

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Independent of Davis report, there were abundant dots to connect Ihejirika to bokoharam and we in the West have always pointed to those dots as damning.

It does not take a foreigner to see through the charade.

anago90:
your stupidity cum phoolisness deserve more than a Nobel. the Australian was employed by who?? FG. from the interview with sahara reporters you know the dude gat strong grasp of the internal government working in this country. only emotional lost cause like you thinks otherwise.
anago90:
your stupidity cum phoolisness deserve more than a Nobel. the Australian was employed by who?? FG. from the interview with sahara reporters you know the dude gat strong grasp of the internal government working in this country. only emotional lost cause like you thinks otherwise.

Jakpon: Dullard
The money spent on your education should have been used for pig farming. How does demanding for a full investigation into the allegation made by the Australian negotiator translate to taking sides?
You flatheaded mo'rons have been wishing calamity befall the Yorubas, but i'v got bad news for you; your evil prayers wont be answered. Yorubaland will continue to progress while you losers continue to run there in search of greener pastures.
Shcnook !

I thank God Igbos can see how you guys are trying to repeat 1966 through Ihejirika because we are now successful which is contrary to you guys plan

Our enemies are desperate to stop our progress but Jesus Yahweh and HolySpirit will see us through amen

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chinasaekperem: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
i need to give all the virgins in my village to ihejirika for this giant stride,

he single-highhandedly ravaged the north.

my admirable general shouldn't stop till the death toll clocks 5milliom, all hail ihejirika cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

I thank God Igbos can see how you guys are trying to repeat 1966 through Ihejirika because we are now successful which is contrary to you guys plan

Our enemies are desperate to stop our progress but Jesus Yahweh and HolySpirit will see us through amen

rubbish just emotional tantrums like a biatch suffering from PSD. can you kindly fvck off my mentions with your inbuilt stupidity.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
i believe they drive cars too and listen to radio. They can be backwards but i don't think they are parasites.

BUT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE JUST PLAINLY

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

dude like I told you earlier... you will need a lifetime to hack me... no be only Victoria emovon na Victoria Beckham.
Lmao, we are getting close.. I can only repeat what I have said before,. Pray to God I don't get you.. You know I don't do things online like you.. That's spends more than 80% of your day on nairaland.. You know how that Unilag chief yoruba security officer was killed like a lab rat a few days ago?? Your own case will definitely be different!! We will find you in school, work,. Anywhere you are.. Your not safe.. Infact your life span is in extra time..
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:
rubbish just emotional tantrums like a biatch suffering from PSD. can you kindly fvck off my mentions with your inbuilt stupidity.

Eyaaaaaaa

You have being cursing since

I repeat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chinasaekperem: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Lt Gen Azubuike Ihejirika, the slayer of northerners and the imposer of fear on westerners

all hail the general

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
chinasaekperem: i need to give all the virgins in my village to ihejirika for this giant stride,

my admirable general shouldn't stop till the death toll clocks 5milliom, all hail ihejirika cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yesoooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Imagine the general single handedly destroyin the entire northern economy

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

BUT THE FACT THAT THEY ARE JUST PLAINLY
you can't blame their culture.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
zlatansomto: Lmao, we are getting closer.. I can only repeat what I have said before,. Pray to God I don't get you.. You know I don't do things online like you.. That's spends more than 80% of your day on nairaland.. You know how that Unilag chief yoruba security officer was killed like a lab rat a few days ago?? Your own case will definitely be different!! We will find you in school, work,. Anywhere you are.. Your not safe.. Infact your life span is in extra time..

YAWNS...... no 10 Ibadan street ebutte meta apapa road slum dweller.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chinasaekperem: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
chukwudi44:

yesoooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Imagine the general single handedly destroyin the entire northern economy
As they are saying he's responsible na, so am happy about it, this man is the greatest battle strategist Nigeria has ever had.

all northern nigerians bow at his feet

all western nigerians shiver at the mention of his name

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
The igbos still commenting on this thread should kindly create an alternative. These people u come here to exchange words with are not significant, so why waste ur time? Come on guys act smartly.

The fear of Democrat Ihejirika is the beginning of wisdom but wat are these yaribas afriad of?

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
chinasaekperem: i need to give all the virgins in my village to ihejirika for this giant stride,

niggi you need your unicellular brain examined... ain't you the never do well that open this thread.... damn you need a life time dose of neurovites, lagatine, lexotan and brain chemiron..

https://www.nairaland.com/1884159/southwest-wants-southeast-north-clash#1884159.24

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

YAWNS...... no 10 Ibadan street ebutte meta apapa road slum dweller.
I see fear...

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

I plan on extraditing Igbos out of Nigeria and back to Congo.

Thats worse than hate....dont you think?

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chinasaekperem: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

niggi you need your unicellular brain examined... ain't you the never do well that open this thread.... damn you need a life time dose of neurovites, lagatine, lexotan and brain chemiron..

https://www.nairaland.com/1884159/southwest-wants-southeast-north-clash#1884159.24
bros, stay clear my path on this thread, else you will make us chase everybody away, be wise and stop being f00lish. i have warned you.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Ndiigbo see the senseless talkin u come to entertain, come on guys act wisely...

U are better than this. Let us feel pity for them and watch nothing more, pity is all they deserve.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
chinasaekperem: bros, stay clear my path on this thread, else you will make us chase everybody away, be wise and stop being f00lish. i have warned you.

now I'm scared!!!!!! lost soul take your threat to mpaizu cowards on uppy iweka. I have decimating brainless simpletons like you since the mid ages.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

Ndiigbo see the senseless talkin u come to entertain, come on guys act wisely...

U are better than this. Let us feel pity for them and watch nothing more, pity is all they deserve.

ndigbo are beasts...they need a beast tamer to engage them here otherwise they run wild and amock.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chinasaekperem: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
you mean ihejirika actually did this to the north using a northerner as a tool? that man must be the greatest delusional tool in the world.

He needs to be absorbed by the united states army.

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
zlatansomto: I see fear...

laughable... when I know your address and name... while you don't know me..

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chinasaekperem: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90: now I'm scared!!!!!! lost soul take your threat to mpaizu cowards on uppy iweka. I have decimating brainless simpletons like my mamas punany since the mid ages

kudos
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Don't worry you will get your Odua republic and live in bad debt.
We will borrow you guys money
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
chinasaekperem: kudos

coward your stale one liner is more boring than session in jazz concert. your momma is obviously an object of ridicule and s3xual gratification. little wonder you throw her into any matter of discuss.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chinasaekperem: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

coward your stale one liner is more boring than session in jazz concert. my momma is obviously an object of ridicule and s3xual gratification. little wonder i throw her into any matter of discuss, too bad she has a bulky punany cry cry cry.
chai
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
chinasaekperem: chai

I don't do the editing post game.... when you ready for top notch insult and polysyllabic written. give me a shout, for the main time keep wallowing in your epitome of stupidity and your gigantic idiocy.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by chinasaekperem: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

I don't do the editing post game.... when you ready for top notch insult and polysyllabic written. give me a shout, for the main time keep wallowing in your epitome of stupidity and your gigantic idiocy.
this guy is definitely not alright.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by GuyFawkes: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
zlatansomto: Lmao, we are getting close.. I can only repeat what I have said before,. Pray to God I don't get you.. You know I don't do things online like you.. That's spends more than 80% of your day on nairaland.. You know how that Unilag chief yoruba security officer was killed like a lab rat a few days ago?? Your own case will definitely be different!! We will find you in school, work,. Anywhere you are.. Your not safe.. Infact your life span is in extra time..
And why are you making threats on someones life on a faceless forum
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
you can't blame their culture.

I SHOULD THEN BLAME WHAT, BIKO TELL ME...

WHAT SHOULD I BLAME, THEIR STUPIDITY, IDEOSYNCRACY, BACKWARDNES, AVERSE TO FREEDOM AVERSE TO PEWRSONAL PURSUIT...WHAT DO I BLAME IT ON ?

PLEASE TELL ME

NDI ARA

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

I SHOULD THEN BLAME WHAT, BIKO TELL ME...

WHAT SHOULD I BLAME, THEIR STUPIDITY, IDEOSYNCRACY, BACKWARDNES, AVERSE TO FREEDOM AVERSE TO PEWRSONAL PURSUIT...WHAT DO I BLAME IT ON ?

PLEASE TELL ME

NDI ARA
Ok
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
chinasaekperem: this guy is definitely not alright.

So you are just realising it
He has being cursing since morning

Is as if NL has being invaded by mad people.
Imagine a person cursing since morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out Obanikoro’s N100m Suit Against EFCC / Aviation Stakeholders Condemn Lopsided Appointments In NCAA, FAAN, NAMA, AIB / Pelumi Olajengbesi: Emefiele Must Quit, INEC Materials In CBN’s Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.