Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,832 members, 7,828,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin (9108 Views)

List Of Governors & Ministers In GMB Regime (is He A Religion Fanatic Or Not?) / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

no..you got it all wrong, north are parasite, why do they keep sabotaging regionalism and conferederncy
Yes their elite, just as your elite keep refusing to provide world class roads, housing, and employment, the type that is available in the western world
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Collynzo16:
It is not experience, wherever exploration job is done they go with few experienced workers and recruit mostly community youths who are then trained to do the job for them. Even the guys who went to maiduiguri had to be trained on ''desert seismic'' because the techniques and equipment used are completely different from what they know.
Farming activities take place in every part of Nigeria including the Niger delta.
What precious metals are you talking about and how much does Nigeria make from them?

Brother you have time for that farmer.
Pls leave him alone he doesn't know that if Biafra arise, we will not only develop our agriculture to the fullest we will invest in the agriculture of friendly African nations to get others we cant grow and to build a good economic political social financial diplomatic relationship with them to increase our global influence

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

A curse without Justification will do a man no harm as a mild rain drops on a man

I repeat If this view shared on NL is the view of so many SW, you guys trouble will begin when that of the North starts declining.

you are not only a confused phool, you are also a brainless, headless nematode cursed with elephantiasis of the balls. how do the southwest region transform to the findings of the Australian negotiator. anyway after the civil war wiping y'all losers have been praying for an opportunity for same calamity to happen to us, but it will never happen, cos we think issues through with our grey matter, unlike y'all emotional sissies that allows your emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning. may the calamity you wish us befalls your region, family,business, destiny and life in unquantifiable manifolds.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by UnknownT: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli: even though the writer was stupid to tag biafra in his article, the Aussie sure has some information about boko haram and its sponsor, what is the Federal government doing about it?

Why haven't they questioned those implicated?

I am totally disappointed with those already throwing up support for ihejerika, why can't we allow people defend themselves, how come no one is drumming support for Sheriff?
Look at it from this angle, how can Boko Haram tell the Aussie their "real" sponsors knowing that that will surely cut their source of money especially now that they have started gaining more towns which will require more money to maintain. Since the Aussie said boko haram told him, they might have told him the wrong guys to divert attention
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
Yes their elite, just as your elite keep refusing to provide world class roads, housing, and employment, the type that is available in the west.

At what price did your Western governors get all those things you listed.? Bad debt resulting to heavy multiple taxation.

Tell us how much you pay in tax and to which governor.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
Yes their elite, just as your elite keep refusing to provide world class roads, housing, and employment, the type that is available in the west.

they will keep rejecting anything that is western like immunization etc

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

At what price did your Western governors get all those things you listed.? Bad debt resulting to heavy multiple taxation.

Tell us how much you pay in tax and to which governor.
sorry, when i said West, i meant American, Europe.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

you are not only a confused phool, you are also a brainless, headless nematode cursed with elephantiasis of the balls. how do the southwest region transform to the findings of the Australian negotiator. anyway after the civil war wiping y'all losers have been praying for an opportunity for same calamity to happen to us, but it will never happen, cos we think issues through with our grey matter, unlike y'all emotional sissies that allows your emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning. may the calamity you wish us befalls your region, family,business, destiny and life in unquantifiable manifolds.

For days you guys have being trying unsuccessfully to link BH to Igbos.
When Odi and Zaki Ibiam were sacked , did we heap the blame on SW.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
sorry, when i said West, i meant American, Europe.

Hahahahaha

Don't think you can fool us
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
UnknownT: Look at it from this angle, how can Boko Haram tell the Aussie their "real" sponsors knowing that that will surely cut their source of money especially now that they have started gaining more towns which will require more money to maintain. Since the Aussie said boko haram told him, they might have told him the wrong guys to divert attention

Will our brothers from the SW allow their educated mind help them to think

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

since common sense is a scarce commodity in your family tree, I don't expect you to grab even the simplest of nursery rhythms. all we ask for is the c in c to either rebuts or arrest, investigate and prosecute the sponsor of criminal gang wrecking havoc on Nigerians. what has odi and zaka biam have to do with this damn this photosynthetic epileptic fvckhead need a lobotomy for his retro cranially inverted condition.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
UnknownT: Look at it from this angle, how can Boko Haram tell the Aussie their "real" sponsors knowing that that will surely cut their source of money especially now that they have started gaining more towns which will require more money to maintain. Since the Aussie said boko haram told him, they might have told him the wrong guys to divert attention
Its possible, but then this guy has been negotiating crisis in Nigeria for years, starting from the Niger delta and as far as obj's era, i don't expect crap information from him.
The bh guys also negotiated the release of the girls and even gave "confirmed location" for drop off.

Anyways we need proper investigation.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Hahahahaha

Don't think you can fool us
lol, where are the world class roads and schools in western Nigeria?
Please take your tribalism else where, not interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
CyberWolf: oh my bad..I thought he specifically mentioned his name..why all this ranting?..we all know he is refering to dambazau who wanted to execute a coup or worst still assassinate GEJ..we all remember the incident..If they no born the man well..let him mention name..

ohh really!!

I guess Soludo must be this former CBN official not mentioned by name. Correct??

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

they will keep rejecting anything that is western like immunization etc
i believe they drive cars too and listen to radio. They can be backwards but i don't think they are parasites.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

Western Nigeria may not have world class roads but we have the best roads in Nigeria.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by 4Play(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nigerians are being slaughtered up North by a bunch of Islamists and the nation has sleepwalked into a civil war but you people are busy engaged in the more important task of whipping up anti-Igbo conspiracy theories. This is a nation of callous barbarians.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

you are not only a confused phool, you are also a brainless, headless nematode cursed with elephantiasis of the balls. how do the southwest region transform to the findings of the Australian negotiator. anyway after the civil war wiping y'all losers have been praying for an opportunity for same calamity to happen to us, but it will never happen, cos we think issues through with our grey matter, unlike y'all emotional sissies that allows your emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning. may the calamity you wish us befalls your region , family,business, destiny and life in unquantifiable manifolds.
Tunde Salam, if they born your papa well.. Repeat the highlighted!!

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Will our brothers from the SW allow their educated mind help them to think

Independent of Davis report, there were abundant dots to connect Ihejirika to bokoharam and we in the West have always pointed to those dots as damning.

It does not take a foreigner to see through the charade.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Leave that bastard to mee!!

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

Western Nigeria may not have world class roads but we have the best roads in Nigeria.

At least you agree that its not world class, i won't go into the argument of best road because they all look like crap anyway.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
zlatansomto: Tunde Salam, if they born your papa well.. Repeat the highlighted!!

idi0t son of the village dibia s3xual gratification object. I don't jawjaw with losers with frog farts for brains. get into the mud and go play with your fellow losers.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by CyberWolf: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

ohh really!!

I guess Soludo must be this former CBN official not mentioned by name. Correct??
why not leave security personnel to do their work?..why did El-Rufai first start mentioning names since the man didn't name anybody?
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

since common sense is a scarce commodity in your family tree, I don't expect you to grab even the simplest of nursery rhythms. all we ask for is the c in c to either rebuts or arrest, investigate and prosecute the sponsor of criminal gang reeking havoc on Nigerians. what has odi and zaka biam have to do with this damn this photosynthetic epileptic fvckhead need a lobotomy for his retro cranially inverted condition.

Why should the govt investigate Ihejirika over a reported speech made by an Australian

This is why so many people have lost their lives to mob just because they were called thieves

BH will never tell you their real sponsor under comfort except you are too dull not to believe what I said

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

idi0t son of the village dibia s3xual gratification object. I don't jawjaw with losers with frog farts for brains. get into the mud and go play with your fellow losers.
Hahahahahahaha,. My boy!! Does Victoria Emovon ring a bell?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

I will remind you of this post in the future
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
4Play: Nigerians are being slaughtered up North by a bunch of Islamists and the nation has sleepwalked into a civil war but you people are busy engaged in the more important task of whipping up anti-Igbo conspiracy theories. This is a nation of callous barbarians.

the nation has always been callous and will always be but barbarism was introduced into the equation when a dull and dumb professor of zoology became president and outsourced his presidency to Ibos.

Looking at every corner of the country we see how well Ibos have helped Jonathan turn Nigeria into a barbaric and savage nation.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Jakpon: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Since you SW have decided to take side, expect whatever evil that befell the North to befall you guys if this view shared on NL is the view of most SW people

Take it or leave it
Dullard

The money spent on your education should have been used for pig farming. How does demanding for a full investigation into the allegation made by the Australian negotiator translate to taking sides?

You flatheaded mo'rons have been wishing calamity befall the Yorubas, but i'v got bad news for you; your evil prayers wont be answered. Yorubaland will continue to progress while you losers continue to run there in search of greener pastures.

Shcnook !

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Why should the govt investigate Ihejirika over a reported speech made by an Australian

This is why so many people have lost their lives to mob just because they were called thieves

BH will never tell you their real sponsor under comfort except you are too dull not to believe what I said

your stupidity cum phoolisness deserve more than a Nobel. the Australian was employed by who?? FG. from the interview with sahara reporters you know the dude gat strong grasp of the internal government working in this country. only emotional lost cause like you thinks otherwise.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
Time to leave, looks like tribalists have taken over, i have been replying my mentions since, just discovered the discussion has changed.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
zlatansomto: Hahahahahahaha,. My boy!! Does Victoria Emovon ring a bell?? grin grin

dude like I told you earlier... you will need a lifetime to hack me... no be only Victoria emovon na Victoria Beckham.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

...by same token we can declare that Modu Sherriff is not a boko sponsor. In fact, any person implictly or indirectly indicted by Davis is a victim and not an assailant.

dummies!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zodaic Signs: Date Of Birth, Know The Type Of Human You Are / Traders Protest In Benue Over Tax Policies Of Ortom (photos) / Lagos To Generate Electricity From Garbage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.