Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

How To Upgrade Blackberry Os - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Upgrade Blackberry Os (726 Views)

Blackberry OS 10.3.1 Cool New Features Plus Blackberry OS 10.3.1.938 Autoloader / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / How To Upgrade Blackberry Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upgrade Blackberry Os by king406(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello all, pls I have a blackberry bold6 but its v7.0 which means no mobile hotspot for me, pls can anyone tell me how to upgrade to v7.1 with the highest bundle? Thanks in advance
Re: How To Upgrade Blackberry Os by cupid4ig(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2014
First of u u need to download BlackBerry desktop manager from BlackBerry website. After that download the bold 6 latest os which is 7.1 from ur network site, it could be mtn, etisalat glo or airtel if Nigerian network don't have the os7.1 u can download from another country like us or UK or even south Africa. U can get this site in BlackBerry website as well under software downloads. After downloading the os double click on it and install it in ur system then plug ur phone and back it up. Then the desktop manager will detect the os and ask u to upgrade. Uts very simple if u follow the instructions
Re: How To Upgrade Blackberry Os by king406(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
cupid4ig: First of u u need to download BlackBerry desktop manager from BlackBerry website. After that download the bold 6 latest os which is 7.1 from ur network site, it could be mtn, etisalat glo or airtel if Nigerian network don't have the os7.1 u can download from another country like us or UK or even south Africa. U can get this site in BlackBerry website as well under software downloads. After downloading the os double click on it and install it in ur system then plug ur phone and back it up. Then the desktop manager will detect the os and ask u to upgrade. Uts very simple if u follow the instructions
am I supposed to download the new os with the laptop or can I download with the phone and the send to the laptop using usb?? And I hope u are using windows 7 steps for me, thanks a lot
Re: How To Upgrade Blackberry Os by cupid4ig(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
king406: am I supposed to download the new os with the laptop or can I download with the phone and the send to the laptop using usb?? And I hope u are using windows 7 steps for me, thanks a lot
yes am using windows 7 steps for u and yes u can download using ur phone and transfer to ur system
Re: How To Upgrade Blackberry Os by king406(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
cupid4ig: yes am using windows 7 steps for u and yes u can download using ur phone and transfer to ur system
okay thanks a lot sir, I'm on it now! God bless
Re: How To Upgrade Blackberry Os by cupid4ig(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
Let me know if u have any difficulties

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Hold Your Lover's Hand While Video Chat. / Guys Help Me Out On My Ipad 2 / GRADE A ! Blackberry Z10 (2) And Q10(2) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.