Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Wukari Crisis Again... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wukari Crisis Again... (2504 Views)

Wukari Crisis Caused By Football Match Argument / Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again / Jos Crisis Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wukari Crisis Again... by saintneo(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: Did your town partake in the pogrom and genocide of 1967-1970? @op

As onye Igbo like U, I must say that I'm disappointed with your post. Hatred forever keeps us in doldrums.
I wonder if the Germans and Frenchs hate themselves this way.

2 Likes

Re: Wukari Crisis Again... by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2014
saintneo:

As onye Igbo like U, I must say that I'm disappointed with your post. Hatred forever keeps us in doldrums.
I wonder if the Germans and Frenchs hate themselves this way.
have the germans appologies? Has nigeria appologies?
Re: Wukari Crisis Again... by saintneo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: have the germans appologies? Has nigeria appologies?

I think the Frenchs and Germans have gone beyond that stage. Both countries are the brains behind most of EU development.
Re: Wukari Crisis Again... by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
saintneo:

I think the Frenchs and Germans have gone beyond that stage. Both countries are the brains behind most of EU development.
my friend stop talking rubbish and answer my question Did the german appologies for her role in the holocaust? Yes or on
Re: Wukari Crisis Again... by tit(f): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
IdomaLikita:

If you make it to Jalingo, Call 08037450932! (Her name is Mrs Goyo) She'll help you!

you have just exposed this woman to danger.
these clashes are not random. they are coordinated and planned.
Re: Wukari Crisis Again... by saintneo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: my friend stop talking rubbish and answer my question Did the german appologies for her role in the holocaust? Yes or on

Nna je zuo ike
Re: Wukari Crisis Again... by IdomaLikita: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
tit:

you have just exposed this woman to danger.
these clashes are not random. they are coordinated and planned.

Haba Tit! You can do more than criticising a Lifeline!
Re: Wukari Crisis Again... by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
saintneo:

Nna je zuo ike
idiottt
Re: Wukari Crisis Again... by saintneo(m): 3:20am On Sep 03, 2014
Ogbonaikenna: idiottt

thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Considering The Acts Of Public Speaking; Between GMB & GEJ Who Is Better? / Ikpeazu’s Unprecedented Infrastructural Revolution; Beginning Of A New Dawn / (video) The Wedding Of Dg, Nimasa's In-law - The Tragedy Of A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.