Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ (3288 Views)

Chris And Anita Oyakhilome: The Truth You Never Knew / Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy Members In Israel. / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by nora544: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
Chigold101: weather he is fake or not. The world sees him as a christian pastor. So on that ground lets pray that GOD save his marriage. Remember his two daughters. Divorce isnever an option where children exist. Thats my own dear.

What is with his wife you didnot pray for her, sorry that is the selfish life so many pastors preach in nigeria.

Which world see him as christian pastors brainwashed nigerians!
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Elijah78: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
s this how Christians should live? Can this kind of behavior not quench the Holy spirit? Okay so where does the power to heal etc comes from?
@OP, read the red letters below, If pastor chris & Co can repent, it has nothing to do with prayers.

The Wife of a global Pastor should behave like pastor Ose Oyaks??/

From Sister Lebogang Radibela: “It’s true, here in Johannesburg a pastor impregnated a young lady and forced her to do abortion, later on the lady was promoted to being a pastor, till today she is still a pastor, working together with the wife to the pastor who impregnated her. Members act like this is normal; I mean where we draw a line.”

From Jacob Nnoli: @Sister Lebogang Radibela, “it’s not just a pastor. it’s our darling older brother Rev Ken himself that activated the pregnancy button but it’s shocking to know that our regional pastor, Pastor Ose Oyakhilome, a mother herself supported the abortion and by (following the principle of the ) 48 laws of power, she’s keeping her close. That sounds like what an ‘area mother’ would do and to top it up, the grandfather himself Rev Chris ordained the sister a pastor and probably help seared the damaged conscience with some rands/dollars. How many more in Nigeria region? Time will fail us to speak of Asaba, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin and many too numerous to mention. I had to listen to that Youtube message again this morning and I can now understand when Pastor Chris said Pastor Anita should have moved with those who will help her as the wife of global pastor. Is this what she should learn, to help Pastor Yemisi and other indicted ladies? Actually Pastor, you forgot to announce the firing of Pastor Pat, the CSO as a result of leaked White House (Pastor Chris’ residence in Lagos) information and the hiring of a brother-in-law Deacon Kingsley Osazuwa. Our darling Rev Ken, it looks like Durex, Trojan, and Gold circle condoms etc
[b][/b]
- See more at: http://www.cameroonjournal.com/page444.html#sthash.IuwpXFLB.dpuf

Pastor Ose swept hers under the carpet, Anita has not. It is a life style in chris embassy. It has nothing to do with individuals suffering from abuse in their homes. Pastor chris is a global pastor and should show example according to scripture instead of wating her wife to accomodate the yemisis and the rest like ose Oyaks is doing in SA.
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Chigold101(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
nora544:

That is what Hinn speak about his marriage and that it was the wife so why always the wife when the man cheat.
Hinn and Chris are both fake miracles healers so why God should answer any prayer for them.
dear i hope u know hinn and his wife are back together? Hinn‘s wife accused him of giving more time to the ministry more than he gives to her, not sexual imorality. But what am actually saying is that we should pray for GOD to restore their home. I am not from CE, nd i will never be. But just like ebola, if we dont tackle the index case it will flow to us all. Please dear nora...lets pray...
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by nora544: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Chigold101: dear i hope u know hinn and his wife are back together? Hinn‘s wife accused him of giving more time to the ministry more than he gives to her, not sexual imorality. But what am actually saying is that we should pray for GOD to restore their home. I am not from CE, nd i will never be. But just like ebola, if we dont tackle the index case it will flow to us all. Please dear nora...lets pray...

Please stop to write this fake story Hinn has cheaten on his wife.

No why should I pray for a man who takes the money from his poor followers to live expensive lifestile is this what a real christian should be.

Their Kids are not small so they will have not so a big problem.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Rich4god(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
Chigold101: i dont know which faith u r subscribed to but am not a christ embassy member, i have never been & i will never be. However, anything that happend to any christian preacher affects the gospel we preach. If his home breaks, it will not be easy for one to teach about stability in a home without the person being taught not thinkn about how chris‘s marriage crashed. This matter is beyond christ embasy
Wen Okotie's marriage crashed a number of times wch of the gospel was affected... Abeg you guys should stop making a storm out of this...
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Chigold101(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
nora544:

What is with his wife you didnot pray for her, sorry that is the selfish life so many pastors preach in nigeria.

Which world see him as christian pastors brainwashed nigerians!

well please lets notget personal in this issue. Thank u
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Chigold101(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Rich4god: Wen Okotie's marriage crashed a number of times wch of the gospel was affected... Abeg you guys should stop making a storm out of this...
this is the point am tryn to make. Because soon it will become a norm to marry and divorce just like the American... A saying in Igbo says...alu gba afo obulu omenani (when abominations stays for long it will become a tradition)...
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by udoglory(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
pussygotlips: You haven't heard anything yet,
Wait until she started exposing all the juju that he has been using to performs those fake miracles to attract gullible Christians like you
. Juju.....miracles.......it baffles me when people attribute the work of the spirit to juju. I've noticed that any pastor that performs miracles is slammed with such label. Is it that God doesn't give the ability to perform miracles or what. And secondly sir mind ur tone
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by udoglory(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
nora544:

Please stop to write this fake story Hinn has cheaten on his wife.

No why should I pray for a man who takes the money from his poor followers to live expensive lifestile is this what a real christian should be.

Their Kids are not small so they will have not so a big problem.

Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Chigold101(m): 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
Elija78 am short of words... Am not a member of CE and i dont know what goes on in it. I am writing as a christian...
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by nora544: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Chigold101: Elija78 am short of words... Am not a member of CE and i dont know what goes on in it. I am writing as a christian...

As a realy christian you should know that the lifestile of Nigerian pastors is not christian!

Jesus speak about miracles but you never can buy this and you never will know when a miracles happen so all this pastors who sell the gospel are not real christians all this jetflying, with big cars, houses like presidents are only businessman who make money to preach a fake gospel.
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Chigold101(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
nora544:

As a realy christian you should know that the lifestile of Nigerian pastors is not christian!

Jesus speak about miracles but you never can buy this and you never will know when a miracles happen so all this pastors who sell the gospel are not real christians all this jetflying, with big cars, houses like presidents are only businessman who make money to preach a fake gospel.
life style of some of nigerians pastors not all REMEMBER that this is not perculiar to nigeria alone. I have been to one or two countries and i also watch some foriegn cable stations too. Again it is the members that i will blame for not knowing what the bible says. Another thing is that some people go to church because the pastor has many cars or houses not because the pastor has the word of GOD..
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Dragonking: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
frosbel: Pray for the millions have been deceived , exploited, lied to , bullied and threatened.

I have no sympathy for these people, my sympathy rests with the people that have been defrauded.

^^^1,000likes...

The useless OP and his supporters have not prayed for those people that the lying, cheating and deceitful fake man of God deceived and waylaid them of their hard earned cash...Rather they prefer to pray for the progress of a crook to continue his crooked ways..
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Dragonking: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
iamtheprincipal: The GOD of heaven, the sole owner of the whole earth and its fullness thereof, shall preserve and restore Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and put all his enemies to shame in Jesus' name, Amen.

^^^This prayer will not work as all fake men of God will be exposed and shamed..

1.Christ okotie divorces his wife to remarry a third wife.
2. The banning of Oyedepo from UK because of fraud.
3. Chris Oyakilome and Anita divorce saga.

Who is next to be exposed for their dubious ways?
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by iamtheprincipal: 1:21am On Sep 03, 2014
Dragonking:

^^^This prayer will not work as all fake men of God will be exposed and shamed..

You failed to elaborate on your comment on "fake" men of God. Who do you refer to as "fake", Bishop Oyedepo or Pst. Chris Oyakhilome?
May GOD have mercy on you.
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Dragonking: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

You failed to elaborate on your comment on "fake" men of God. Who do you refer to as "fake", Bishop Oyedepo or Pst. Chris Oyakhilome?
May GOD have mercy on you.

Both of them are fake and should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by iamtheprincipal: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
Dragonking:

Both of them are fake and should be arrested.

You are a serious JOKER.
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Chigold101(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
udoglory: . Juju.....miracles.......it baffles me when people attribute the work of the spirit to juju. I've noticed that any pastor that performs miracles is slammed with such label. Is it that God doesn't give the ability to perform miracles or what. And secondly sir mind ur tone
a trilion naira question...humn
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Chigold101(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dragonking:

how has it helped u? What are u gaining in their fall? Of what benesit is it for u and i? Why shall we be rejoisn over another man‘s fall? Just asking
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Chigold101(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dragonking:

^^^1,000likes...

The useless OP and his supporters have not prayed for those people that the lying, cheating and deceitful fake man of God deceived and waylaid them of their hard earned cash...Rather they prefer to pray for the progress of a crook to continue his crooked ways..
the most st.up.id thing in life is for a rejected soul to call someone useless.
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Adaeze003(f): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
Chigold101: i didnt place any embargo on u but everything we say or do in life is a SEED. A married woman like u praying that another married woman ruin her own home is too bad. However, from ur writeup i can see that u r not enjoyn ur marrige... PERIOD

I'm quite sure the seed part of this post is what they tell u in church grin grin grin

Btw, if all allegations are true, the woman is not trying to ruin her home but to regain her sanity. You call an adulterous relationship a marriage? You need to revisit your bible. That people endure these hurtful things doesn't mean its right. Just coz society turns the other way to adulterous men doesn't mean every woman should. So stop being sentimental with the whole "ruin her home" crap!

Btw, I do hope this boils over n is just a rumour. If it isn't? I just hope the members of the church learn smtn out of it. Tho I don't think you guys will learn anytn seeing as ya'll are already defending him. SMH

1 Like

Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Chigold101(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Adaeze003 i doubt if u actually read the post. I am not so sure that u also read the topic which talked about praying for pastor chris before u decided to pick a reply that was meant for someone whom i am also sure u didnt read her comments here and see how she is celebrating. I cant see anywhere in that post where pastor chris was called a saint. The post is about saving their relationship. Weather we like it or not, both made mistakes but i am not here to judge either of them. Men cheat & women cheat and adultery is a sin and GOD himself says HE hates divorce. I can not and will never support a cheatn man or woman. But the devil is destryoing marriage institution with carelessness from both men & women.
Just like u r hoping, i also hope this is not true. I hope they sort themselves out.
Finally, there is always a way round any marital problem if the party involved can shed ego and accept their mistakes and turn new leaves.
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by Emperor4God(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
[size=14pt]SORRY PASTOR CHRIS IS GODLESS[/size]
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by merieam16(f): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Hmmm....don't kno wat 2 say thou buh I sincerely feel 4 dem,God help dem
Re: Pray For Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy If You Love Christ by pegmatite(f): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
I thnk itz a late call! Some are evn pledging allegiance #wt*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexual Orientations And Objective Morality. / Christians Are The Most Corrupt People In Nigeria –pastor Joe / Why Compulsary Tithing Is Dangerous To Your Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.