Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Right Attitude Towards The Weak - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Right Attitude Towards The Weak (431 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / Vatican Proposes Dramatic Shift In Attitude Towards Gays, Same Sex Couples / A Woman's Place In The Church And The Weak Church Elder / Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Right Attitude Towards The Weak by sidespin: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2014
RIGHT ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE WEAK

One time we were having a watch night service in one church I pastored. People would stay until after midnight and watch the New Year in. We didn't have any special speaker, and people were testifying about what different ones in the church meant to them.

I said, "I want to thank God for Sister So-and-so." Everybody looked at me, because Sister So-and-so was a gossip. She was a trouble-maker and was always sticking her nose in everybody else's business. She caused everybody, including me, more problems and trouble than anyone else in the church. So I said, "I want to thank God for Sister So-and-so. She's been the greatest blessing to me of anybody in this church. She's kept me on my knees almost continually. I wouldn't have prayed nearly as much if it hadn't been for her." Knowing her helped me! I suffered with her, but it matured me.
(Kenneth Hagin)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Assignment Given To You By Prophets And Prophetess / Send Cheap Bulksms At Ecowebsms.com 07065018486 / Rescue At Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.