Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi (28489 Views)

Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by Chigold101(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift:

PDP supporters are just mad that the Ikimi they sponsored to become APC Chairman did not work. God bless Tinubu and others for having foresight.
maybe u r right. But what of ribadu? Are u tryn to say that APC are sponsoring him in adamawa or hs he left APC?
Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by Demdem2: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
skyfall: This makes sense to me.

Of cos it will because u are highly sensible.
Fools will soon come in to talk rubbish.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by Demdem2: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
chemali:

If you read the news, the information Tinubu gave on the Oando transaction is what everyone knew all this while. Also the fact that he puts his weight behind certain candidates doesn't make him anti democratic. The question is does he manipulate results to favour his candidates? And he obviously didn't say that, so I wonder where you got your conclusions.

Apt.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by Demdem2: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Who in their right mind would compare the highly principled Chief Bisi Akande, or Chief Oyegun with a Tom Ikimi? Either of these two men are known for their no-nonsense styles, not once in their careers would you hear that they betrayed a cause or were anybody’s stooge.

Ojuyobo, i said it's ok biko.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by omenka(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
You may hate Jagaban, but he sure is a sage.

Long live APC!!

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by egift(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Chigold101: maybe u r right. But what of ribadu? Are u tryn to say that APC are sponsoring him in adamawa or hs he left APC?

I will not be surprise if PDP select either Marwa or Ribadu as candidate and APC file a less relevant candidate. When PDP win, the Governor will return to APC or support APC Presidential candidate. Marwa is one of the founding members of APC. Ribadu is well grounded APC members (even as of July, Ribadu was still working very hard to setup most of APC offices and structures in Adamawa).

Have you also noticed nobody in APC (even the Adamawa chapter) that has spoken in opposition to any of them?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
The truth will set them free....I don't know who's lying and who's not......I won't take sides, I wasn't with em when they started and when they ended .....I refuse to be a voltron for old men that I'm more intelligent than ,they should retire and leave the space for us...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by yomexp(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
jagaban is sure the most brilliant nigerian politician alive.
kudos tinubu!

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by AONO: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Sit down and watch well on my 3D tv and wait for wat will happen next.
Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by san316(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
EddyNumerouno: is there a "yawning" smiley?
that will not be a smiley, it's a YAWNEY. And @topic, as long as they are called politicians, tinubu, ikimi, GEJ, Buhari, ebele, ribadu etc, i dnt believe them. What i believe is what i see and what impacts society.
Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
... old f000ls ever present in the fabric of Nigeria's existence in the last 40 years yet look at where we are today.. the very machinations of their devious-minded selfish decisions. yet the refuse to leave the reigns of Nigeria's destiny. sucking all life's essence from every Nigerian, denying us the right to live in fruitful providence .. Your children and Children's Children shall be prey for the impoverished you will leave behind.. mark my words
Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by comos: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
yomexp: jagabam is sure the most brilliant nigerian politician alive.
kudos tinubu!
Jaganban that goes to Abuja to lick GEJ boom-boom at night and will come out during day to deceive people like you.
I pity you
Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by CharlieMaria(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by yomexp(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
comos:
Jaganban that goes to Abuja to lick GEJ boom-boom at night and will come out during day to deceive people like you.
I pity you
show me the link where he was ever reported to have visited aso rock.
the last time i checked it was your otuoke master that came in the cover of the night to beg him in lagos and he never even saw him. it was the then deputy gov.; serah sosan, that received him.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nice One from Asiwaju himself.

Ikimi should Take Oshio's Advice...

"Go and Die"

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
voltron: ... old f000ls ever present in the fabric of Nigeria's existence in the last 40 years yet look at where we are today.. the very machinations of their devious-minded selfish decisions. yet the refuse to leave the reigns of Nigeria's destiny. sucking all life's essence from every Nigerian, denying us the right to live in fruitful providence .. Your children and Children's Children shall be prey for the impoverished you will leave behind.. mark my words
hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by Ipheyemmy01(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
What else.
Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by wendy1881: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dis na verbal Ebola virus inject in the skull of PDP chiefpanze by Apc political BAT grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Keneking: Nonsense write -up cheesy

Beefers committee. Get a life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by wellmax(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tinubu, man of principles. Let Tom Ikimi go and die.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by wellmax(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tom Ikimi, killing yourself because of ambition. Selfish man.
Go ŧo PDP and become thier chairman, oye ara.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by IYANGBALI: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
glinty: Medicine after death. The deed is already done. No amount of blackmail or backlash will fill the void Tom Ikimi left.
what void?who is ikimi anyway?he is not even an ant weight in political arena. Ikimi should just go and die

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by RebelLeader15(m): 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
" If Ikimi were the Chair of APC the party would have to sleep with both eyes open lest its chairman sell off the party before day break"

So Ojuyobo Th1ef-nubu know that Thief Ikimi is a Prodigal Son even before they break up!

Diaris Godu ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by rozayx5(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
jweeds fighting themselves

but thats none of my business undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Brigands only quarrel when it is time to share their loot. Tinubu is dealing in Billions of Dollars, his e rats on nairaland are still looking for money to recharge and get mb. Ikimi too is counting and smiling to the banks while some PDP here are in his defence, on empty stomach.

Is it not instructive that Ikimi is barely out of APC and the PDP is already wooing him. How many of you on this forum has the PDP extended a shy invitation to? Why are the youths of this country spending their youth on the same men that have kept them in perpetual poverty?
Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by Denn(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Keneking: Nonsense write -up cheesy

Politics aside, this is one good piece of writing. Education is good... It allows you to see and be seen.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
ITbomb: If you read in between the lines, you would notice that Tinubu has actually confirm most of what Ikimi wrote.
1. Subversion of democratic tenets to edge out those not in your payroll and impose those you think are 'good' people.
2. Knowledge of Oando transaction. Running around whether he attended the said meeting or not.
3. Formation of APC and the party leader (sic).

1) Please read without being sentimental. He said "We" not "I" (we) could be the party's board of trustees, council of elders, or founding fathers of the party Tinubu is a member of each of these groups.

2) If U were accused of owning a huge percentage of a huge corporation like Oando, won't U for once skim through the capability and financial strength of the organisation?

3) Yes Tinubu is one of the founding fathers and underground godfathers of A P C. He will not watch and allow a man with a dirty record like Ikimi to become the party leader. (Who will sit and allow evil rule over his house?).

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by rayanberry: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
i love this man's doggedness, he is so brave and straight forward.. love him or hate TINIBU, he has always been a progressive, as 2015 approaches the broom is doing its work.. the likes of the boko haram sponsor ( sheriff ) and ikimi are off the pack ..APC , CHANGE ...APC, CHANGE

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by yorke1: 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
I will rather not believe you Tinubu because you are who he says you are. All these write up are gibberish!
Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2014
kultimate009: Delirious supporters of APC..... GEJ till .....

Till boko haram visit Ur village. (I don't intend to pray evil prayers for Ur village) but U might need a disastrous action like this to realise the need of a GCFR that can secure His country.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi by unclejb2(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
egift: grin grin grin grin grin

Hate him or love him...Bola Tinubu knows his cards. Ikimi will regret the day he insulted Tinubu with that yeye article. PDP investment in him failed. Up APC. God bless Nigeria.
. U need some malaria drugs. Both Ikimi and Tinubu are huge problems to the younger nigerian generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam / Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again / Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.