Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] (1937 Views)

What Make Of Car Is This? / Pictures Of The Car That Got Burnt At Onipan Bus Stop / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] by kingschild123(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
What is the make of the car Di Maria is posing beside?

a. Aston Martin
b. Chevrolet
c. Alfa Romeo
d. Chrysler

Re: What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
Corvette C7, a 2014 model chevrolet corvette sports car.
Re: What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] by grimadult(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Its a Chevrolet corvette stingray.
Re: What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] by nurey(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
Corvette, one of the most feared police car in NEED FOR SPEED cause of its handling and power
Re: What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] by sultaan(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2014
And it is cheap when compared to its European mates.

The Corvette offers so much value it is a car every American will love to own at some point in their life.

My next car is probably going to be a Corvette or a CTS

V8 28mpg highway, cheap easy parts easy to maintain problem with Nigeria is the ride height of the Corvette
Re: What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] by icemann(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
sultaan: And it is cheap when compared to its European mates.

The Corvette offers so much value it is a car every American will love to own at some point in their life.

My next car is probably going to be a Corvette or a CTS

V8 28mpg[b] highway, cheap easy parts easy to maintain problem with Nigeria is the ride height of the Corvette

Variable Cylinder Management System.
Re: What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
icemann:

Variable Cylinder Management System.

I see, for a V8 that's very very good.
Re: What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] by kunlesehan(m): 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
kingschild123: What is the make of the car Di Maria is posing beside?

a. Aston Martin
b. Chevrolet
c. Alfa Romeo
d. Chrysler
op that's not a car, it's a MACHINE, a beautiful piece of machinery.
Lol
hmmmm...soccer stars and machines sha
Re: What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Corvette C7,
Re: What Is The Make Of The Car Di Maria Is Posing Beside?[PHOTO] by kingschild123(m): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
He's such a tall figure.

(1) (Reply)

See The New Range Rover Worth 29,850,000 Naira / My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? / Information 1997-2000 Mecerdes C Class And 1999-2001 Bmw 323i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.