Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? (1934 Views)

How To Avoid Tire Blow-out By Pumping Right Pressure Into Your Tire / FRSC Pulled Me Over Twice Today To Check My Tires / Pumping Our Tyres At The Roadside During High Humidity; Any Risks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by koluray: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2015
does anybody have an idea of what may have gone wrong, it does not even crank
Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by FestacGirl(f): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2015
What G500?
Mercedes Benz?
what year is it
Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2015
Ahem... Dem don show....
From their question we know their type. When the confirmation is completed, y'all know the next steps to actualize them strategies.... undecided lipsrsealed

Warning, I no call anbody name, if you mention my name to counter my comment, I go open heavy fire on top your head.

3 Likes

Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by koluray: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
FestacGirl:
What G500?
Mercedes Benz?
what year is it

2003,,,,it had a flat tire, but was driven flat to the vulcaniser, after pumping , it refused to start
Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by koluray: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
lomomike:

Ahem... Dem don show....
From their question we know their type. When the confirmation is completed, y'all know the next steps to actualize them strategies.... undecided lipsrsealed

Warning, I no call anbody name, if you mention my name to counter my comment, I go open heavy fire on top your head.

i just wonder why this kinda psycho's wont stay off a thread they dont belong to and just because u cant find your place you decide to say rubbish, havent you a better thing to do with your time? i wasnt going to dignify your comment with a response, but i had to so you learn from ur stupidity
Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
koluray:

i just wonder why this kinda psycho's wont stay off a thread they dont belong to and just because u cant find your place you decide to say rubbish, havent you a better thing to do with your time? i wasnt going to dignify your comment with a response, but i had to so you learn from ur stupidity

You're done right?
Nice reply, however, I didn't want to reply you in same crass manner you did because you're the op.

Me and you who's more stupid?
Driving a truck in a flat tyre and most probably the differential, transmission or TPMS got broken and it went into limp mode probably cos your pea sized brain didn't know 4WD/AWD with differentials (in your case front mid and rear differentials) are very sensitive to slight tyre pressure changes, threading patterns and tyre sizes. Keep ranting while damaging that beautiful G.
Mr Psycho, what happened to spare tyres, keep driving a flat tyre and keep causing havoc to that truck, and the environment.

FYI, I've given you the most likely danger your lovely truck is facing because of your eediocity for I love those G wagon trucks and nothing else.

Rubbish and ingredient.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by DECOtech(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
koluray:

-Are your battery terminals firmly installed?
-What warning lights do you have showing on your instrument cluster?
-Generally check power cable harnesses

Do you know to what pressure your tire was inflated? I'm trying to resist temptation to think your G500 is wired in such a way that your car wont start if it detects wrong tire pressure, and that's if you have not caused a bigger problem by driving your car on a flat tire.
Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by mayor2013: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
koluray:

That car won't start. Did you change your tyre of recent. If you had the wrong psi of air pumped that came also cause the issue. Its all for safety
Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
This one nah sidown look
Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
This one nah sidown look

as in eh, na to sit down cross leg dey look while chopping suya and sipping orijin. Gives Gazzuzz a can of orijin.
Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
mayor2013:

That car won't start. Did you change your tyre of recent. If you had the wrong psi of air pumped that came also cause the issue. Its all for safety

muhehehehe! He's paying the price for having a brain the size of a mustard seed.
Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by Denn(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Why do we relish in the despair of others?

Because we are fortunate to 'know better'?

If we can help, let's help.

Sometimes, the harsh tone of the op might be aggravated stress.

2 Likes

Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
OMG! Farayolas na you be this?
Longest time bro.... Mehn where have you been? I just saw you glancing thru this thread... How's your 4Runner?
Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
koluray:
Hey Mr Koluray, sorry for the dissitation. Lemme give you a helping hand this is the nice side of Mike.
I'd need your valid inpt so we can do a remote diagnosis on that truck and get it running all things being equal.

Does your dashboard lights come on when you turn the ignition?
Does the truck use. keyless go or normal metallic key?
If you're using a keyless go, does it suck in the keyless go fob?

I need your answer.
Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wonder the cuss the OP might have gotten, if it was to be a G65. Hell will break loose na..
Yu guys need chill when dropping comments. Everyone mustn't be fortunateon sth at same time.

1 Like

Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by DECOtech(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
lomomike:

as in eh, na to sit down cross leg dey look while chopping suya and sipping orijin. Gives Gazzuzz a can of orijin.
Re: My G500 Refused To Start After Pumping The Tires, Can Somebody Help??? by koluray: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
lomomike:

You're done right?
Nice reply, however, I didn't want to reply you in same crass manner you did because you're the op.

Me and you who's more stupid?
Driving a truck in a flat tyre and most probably the differential, transmission or TPMS got broken and it went into limp mode probably cos your pea sized brain didn't know 4WD/AWD with differentials (in your case front mid and rear differentials) are very sensitive to slight tyre pressure changes, threading patterns and tyre sizes. Keep ranting while damaging that beautiful G.
Mr Psycho, what happened to spare tyres, keep driving a flat tyre and keep causing havoc to that truck, and the environment.

FYI, I've given you the most likely danger your lovely truck is facing because of your eediocity for I love those G wagon trucks and nothing else.

Rubbish and ingredient.

that's what i am talking about, i knew you had something very relevant to say about this and i wonder why you had refused earlier. if that was what i had to do to make you say something relevant, that's cool. ( my Bad!) I will work with this report. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Car - Toyota Corolla 2007 / Clean Affordable Nigerian Used Cars For Sale. Please For Serious Buyers Only / I Need A Certified Automobile Engr./mechanic To Work On My 2003 Toyota Corrola S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.