Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Laugh It Outttttttttttttt - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh It Outttttttttttttt (887 Views)

Laugh It Off...very Hilarious. / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Just Laugh It Off =>daily Update- Funniest Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by wupac(m): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2008
Thought you might think this was cute.

Saying Grace,

Last week I took my children to a restaurant. My six-year-old son asked if he could say grace. As we bowed our heads he said, "God is good. God is great. Thank you for the food, and I would even thank you more if Mom gets us ice cream for dessert. And Liberty and justice for all! Amen!"

Along with the laughter from the other customers nearby I heard a woman remark, "That's what's wrong with this country. Kids today don't even know how to pray. Asking God for ice-cream! Why, I never!"

Hearing this, my son burst into tears and asked me, "Did I do it wrong? Is God mad at me?1! As I held him and assured him that he had done a terrific job and God was certainly not mad at him, an elderly gentleman approached the table. He winked at my son and said, "I happen to know that God thought that was a great prayer."

"Really?" my son asked. "Cross my heart," the man replied. Then in a theatrical whisper he added (indicating the woman whose remark had started this whole thing), "Too bad she never asks God for ice cream. A little ice cream is good for the soul sometimes."

Naturally, I bought my kid's ice cream at the end of the meal. My son stared at his for a moment and then did something I will remember the rest of my life. He picked up his sundae and without a word, walked over and placed it in front of the woman. With a big smile he told her, "Here, this is for you. Ice cream is good for the soul sometimes; and my soul is good already."

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by Moyola(f): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2008
hmmn
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by FELORE(f): 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2008
awqwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wat a sweetiee, x cheesy
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by JazzyJ(f): 5:30am On Oct 28, 2008
awwww
such a sweet kid

wish was my own kid
brought up the christian way n forever remain like that
with a good heart

u knw the problem with now adays christians r they alwiz think they r d best christians around

my old landlady was a chinese n the way she discriminated my nigerian husband
i felt like smacking her
calling herself a christian n proudly telling people she is a christian

my current landlady is a buddhist
she told her neighbours that she don't mind nigerians staying der because my hse n my neighbours r nigerians(both the hsese belongs to her)
her oda neighbours tried discouraging her telling her these nigerians wont pay rent n den run away with the hse key but u knw what she did?
she turned around at them and said there are also sum chinese who cheat

many christians now r very bashful
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by clemcykul(f): 10:29am On Oct 28, 2008
very true
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by tytylayor: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2008
yes
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by Arcani: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2008
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by shens2006(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2008
undecided undecided
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by bydot1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2008
What a wonda kid, @poster, well done grin
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by Gabry(f): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2008
JazzyJ:

awwww
such a sweet kid

wish was my own kid
brought up the christian way n forever remain like that
with a good heart

u knw the problem with now adays christians r they alwiz think they r d best christians around

my old landlady was a chinese n the way she discriminated my nigerian husband
i felt like smacking her
calling herself a christian n proudly telling people she is a christian

my current landlady is a buddhist
she told her neighbours that she don't mind nigerians staying der because my hse n my neighbours r nigerians(both the hsese belongs to her)
her oda neighbours tried discouraging her telling her these nigerians wont pay rent n den run away with the hse key but u knw what she did?
she turned around at them and said there are also sum chinese who cheat

many christians now r very bashful

Jazzy, are you rehearsing to be president of the country? undecided
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by Arcani: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2008
Whinch kontry
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by clemcykul(f): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2008
kuvuki maybe
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by Arcani: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by dyabman(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2008
sooooooooo boring tongue
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2008
Takes one to know one tongue
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by TOYOSI20(f): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
Nice. . . . . , cheesy
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by dyabman(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
yeeeeeeeeee cry
Re: Laugh It Outttttttttttttt by clemcykul(f): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2008
*tears down the modaf***kn boring thread*

(1) (Reply)

A Prophesy For you all / See Shock / Messi And Kaka- Post World Cup Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.