Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll (18875 Views)

INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity / Osun Gov Poll Loss Painful – Presidency / PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Caseless: 5:42am On Sep 03, 2014
slimpoppa: Why conclude when investigation is still ongoing.
vanguard is another media arm of TAN!
Dont mind them.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Lekcy001(m): 5:44am On Sep 03, 2014
Imagine wot wil happen in dis Tribunal........if pdp succed i tink dia wil b RUN OFF and apc need to wrk hard nw....................#politriking#
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by whyman(m): 5:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Don't mind vanguard. The reason they were suspended was that one of them (in charge of Obokun) move electoral materials with the consent and approval of the other one without security personnel. All of you saw it here on naira land with the pictures of the jeep. INEC had to change the ballot papers at the last minute because of that.

They are just stuuned because their rigging plans are not effective. The people of Osogbo are wiser and bolder to stand at polling booth till the result were counted and recorded.

10 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Caseless: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Sanchez01: One party, several heads. PDP, APC, et al, are one and the same. The day Nigerians get this, the day we start a journey.
there is a wide difference btw light and darkness; apc is not the same with pdp.

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 03, 2014
When will Liar Muhammed release a press statement on this matter?

In spite of the hardwork of INEC to make elections rig-proof in Nigeria, the evil APC still found a away to circumvent the system to its advantage. This is the same APC/ACN/CPC that has NEVER organised a free and fair local govt elections.

APC is the PROBLEM with Nigeria. The sooner we all realize it and take action, the better for us all.

9 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Lurcky(m): 5:51am On Sep 03, 2014
APC.........always stooping so low but sha Rauf deserved to to win but that man doesnt look like a gov he looks like an Alfa.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Caseless: 5:52am On Sep 03, 2014
whyman: Don't mind vanguard. The reason they were suspended was that one of them (in charge of Obokun) move electoral materials with the consent and approval of the other one without security personnel. All of you saw it here on naira land with the pictures of the jeep. INEC had to change the ballot papers at the last minute because of that.

They are just stuuned because their rigging plans are not effective. The people of Osogbo are wiser and bolder to stand at polling booth till the result were counted and recorded.
that incident as we read was even in favor of pdp to help them rig the election, but look at what this 'media canckerworm' called vanguard is feeding nigerians with this morning.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Caseless: 5:54am On Sep 03, 2014
Sincere9gerian: When will Liar Muhammed release a press statement on this matter?

In spite of the hardwork of INEC to make elections rig-proof in Nigeria, the evil APC still found a away to circumvent the system to its advantage. This is the same APC/ACN/CPC that has NEVER organised a free and fair local govt elections.

APC is the PROBLEM with Nigeria. The sooner we all realize it and take action, the better for us all.
sharrap already!

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Caseless: 5:55am On Sep 03, 2014
Lurcky: APC.........always stooping so low but sha Rauf deserved to to win but that man doesnt look like a gov he looks like an Alfa.
and sofucking what if he looks like an alfa?
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Firefire(m): 6:09am On Sep 03, 2014
Tinubu, I was thinking we destroyed your rigging machineries... I was WRONG. sad

Judas within the fold

5 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Ngwakwe: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: useless newspaper!
Investigations have not been concluded and, vanguard already know those men worked for apc.
I don't believe in this fake story!
vanguard newspaper is another media wing of TAN.

Why not tell everyone who cares to know how Vanguardngr forced JEGA to suspend INEC staff?

Is the Suspension letter bearing Vanguardngr header?

To you President Goodluck Jonathan must have made Osun State APC Officials to be dubious. As usual the buck stops on GEJ's table.

Corrupt people, corrupt Nations, corrupt incompatible Country.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Firefire(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: sharrap already!

Ittaqillah sad

Fear Allah oooo

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by flerky: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2014
Pdp is confused as their plans didn't work out in the Osun's gubernatorial election and do they want to say they've not been rigging election result in other states.
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Tundeiab(m): 6:15am On Sep 03, 2014
karlmax2: Interesting
. SO THE ALMIGHTY APC KNOW LITTLE ABOUT ELECTORAL MALPRACTICE . grin cheesy
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Caseless: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Why not tell everyone who cares to know how Vanguardngr forced JEGA to suspend INEC staff?

Is the Suspension letter bearing Vanguardngr header?

To you President Goodluck Jonathan must have made Osun State APC Officials to be dubious. As usual the buck stops on GEJ's table.

Corrupt people, corrupt Nations, corrupt incompatible Country.
my friend, u need more sleep!
Who told u the suspension letters have been made public and they bear apc as the party The 2 EOs worked for? They said investigation is ongoing, hence their suspension and vanguard went on finger-pointing spree. See we all know what these men did on d day of the election; and it was for pdp to manipulate the election in those areas.
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by emmasege: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2014
Those of us in Osun knew that INEC connived with APC to smuggle Rauf in for a second term. And when I said INEC, I meant the field officers who were already planted by Akeju b4 the new REC came. And somebody tells me APC is the only way out for Nigeria, Go forbid. While PDP is becoming more saintly, APC is becoming more sinful by the day in their desperation to get Aso rock. Olorun o ni je.
Mark my words, rauf will go the way of Oyinlola but much sooner.

7 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Caseless: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2014
Firefire:

Ittaqillah sad

Fear Allah oooo
grin grin
I do... ALLAH is great!

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Israel5(m): 6:25am On Sep 03, 2014
super story "After Victory What Next?" WATCH OUT FOR MORE EPISODES.
no party in nigeria can be void of the system of desperation. im not surprised. PDP was beaten to its game by APC. the presidential elecshian me jyes wutch at for!! let d better screwer win!
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Ngwakwe: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: my friend, u need more sleep!
Who told u the suspension letters have been made public and they bear apc as the party The 2 EOs worked for? They said investigation is ongoing, hence their suspension and vanguard went on finger-pointing spree. See we all know what these men did on d day of the election; and it was for pdp to manipulate the election in those areas.

I am not even disputing you opinions just the attack and accusations on Vanguardngr for breaking this particular news
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 03, 2014
"When it comes to elections in Nigeria; the man who outrigs the other, emerges winner at the end of the day"

Arthur Nzeribe
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by ogunniyi2: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Badluck ebola Jonathan thing
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by frodobee: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2014
see it? and their brothers- the nation newspaper- are begging to print our ballot papers( for APC).
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Firefire(m): 6:33am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: grin grin
I do... ALLAH is great!

But please be kind to state true position without sentiment.

Hayyak Allah

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Caseless: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I am not even disputing you opinions just the attack and accusations on Vanguardngr for breaking this particular news
i bet u, vanguard went further to point finger at d apc...u knw inec wont call names just like that when the investigation is stil ongoing.
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2014
And yet they claim they are progressives!
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Firefire(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2014
emmasege: Those of us in Osun knew that INEC connived with APC to smuggle Rauf in for a second term. And when I said INEC, I meant the field officers who were already planted by Akeju b4 the new REC came. And somebody tells me APC is the only way out for Nigeria, Go forbid. While PDP is becoming more saintly, APC is becoming more sinful by the day in their desperation to get Aso rock. Olorun o ni je.
Mark my words, rauf will go the way of Oyinlola but much sooner.

Tawkkalna-’ala-Allah

Ameen
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Firefire(m): 6:38am On Sep 03, 2014
sunnyshayne: And yet they claim they are progressives!

By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by san316(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2014
Electoral fraud? That's serious! If they are found guilty, they should be prosecuted and the elections should be cancelled or reconducted.
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Caseless: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Firefire:

But please be kind to state true position without sentiment.

Hayyak Allah
what i have stated is the truth, and nothing but the truth.
Illa'shakka-fihi!
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by mistudreh(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2014
Am sure that most ppl talking rubbish here aren't from osun. If you were in Osun during the election exercise, you would have a better understanding about the issue raised here. Few days before election, a van loaded with election materials belonging to inec was tracked at a pdp chieftain's house in Obokun Lg. The officers were arrested but nothing came out of it. There is more on osun election than this. The tribunal should act fast and tell us more. This is just the beginning. OSUN TO TIN DARA, KO NI BAJE OOOO

3 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Miner13: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2014
And you think i will comment this
angry angry angry
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by royalblood21: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2014
san316: Electoral fraud? That's serious! If they are found guilty, they should be prosecuted and the elections should be cancelled or reconducted.

Fool since 1999

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Buhari And Shagari- Daily Trust / Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa / Oil Bunkerers Arrested For Mixing Original Diesel With Kerosene In Lagos (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.