Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll (18877 Views)

INEC Suspends Election In Delta Community Over Insecurity / Osun Gov Poll Loss Painful – Presidency / PDP Rejects Osun Gov Election Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by superstar3: 7:00am On Sep 03, 2014
cole265:

APC, PDP = EVD. Rubbish since 1989

They are all thieves
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Ahmeduana(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2014
olapluto: Coming from Vanguard newspaper, I didnt expect less.
IT'S ON ALL NEWSPAPER THIS MORNING EVEN the nation and the punch

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Firefire(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: what i have stated is the truth, and nothing but the truth.
Illa'shakka-fihi!

Ameen.

Shalom!
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by themmydhayhor(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2014
ideycraze: When will INEC uncover and suspend officials who 'helped' the PDP?
Abi PDP no manipulate at all?

Lol........................

E no possible make PDP no manipulate
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by McLove(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless:
vanguard newspaper is another media wing of TAN.
then THE NATION NEWSPAPER is another wing of EBOLA AHMED TINUBU'S CHAIN OF BUSINESS.
When will NIGERIANS learn to face the truth
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by san316(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2014
royalblood21:

Fool since 1999
wise man since 1900. Abusing people is the first thing that came to ur mind this morning? May your day be fruitful.
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by royalblood21: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2014
themmydhayhor:

Lol........................

E no possible make PDP no manipulate
What of the fake DDS they used in arresting Ppls?? What of that man that wore fake DSS/police top? Vangaurd u no see dat one?
See nothing u can bring to osun ppl Gej/ omisore (the killer), osun pple rejected ur Rice, ur Kerosine, same way they will reject jonatan 2015!!!!

Omisore wasting his time n money Since 1999 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Caseless: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2014
Firefire:

Ameen.

Shalom!
shalom!
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2014
Am I surprise ? No na the same people in different parties. BTw today is my birthday www.nairaland.com/1885157/happy-birthday-me-ucheosefoh

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by themmydhayhor(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2014
royalblood21:
What of the fake DDS they used in arresting Ppls?? What of that man that wore fake DSS/police top? Vangaurd u no see dat one?
See nothing u can bring to osun ppl Gej/ omisore (the killer), osun pple rejected ur Rice, ur Kerosine, same way they will reject jonatan 2015!!!!

Omisore wasting his time n money Since 1999 grin grin

Don't tink dey can reject EBELE.....
Coz all he need is INEC
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by mistudreh(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2014
emmasege: Those of us in Osun knew that INEC connived with APC to smuggle Rauf in for a second term. And when I said INEC, I meant the field officers who were already planted by Akeju b4 the new REC came. And somebody tells me APC is the only way out for Nigeria, Go forbid. While PDP is becoming more saintly, APC is becoming more sinful by the day in their desperation to get Aso rock. Olorun o ni je.
Mark my words, rauf will go the way of Oyinlola but much sooner.
U sound to be partial about this issue. Few days to the election, the van belonging to the INEC loaded with the election materials found in a PDP chieftain's house. The driver and the staff with van were arrested. Pls tell us why the security operatives were arresting APC member before the election, NO single PDP member was arrested.
I casted my vote at the same unit with the former deputy governor Olusola Obada, she was the one directing the DSS to arrest some leaders of APC there.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by mistudreh(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2014
whyman: Don't mind vanguard. The reason they were suspended was that one of them (in charge of Obokun) move electoral materials with the consent and approval of the other one without security personnel. All of you saw it here on naira land with the pictures of the jeep. INEC had to change the ballot papers at the last minute because of that.

They are just stuuned because their rigging plans are not effective. The people of Osogbo are wiser and bolder to stand at polling booth till the result were counted and recorded.
Wherever you are today, God will bless you. Thanks for saying the truth. OSUN TO TIN DARA, KO NI BAJE OOOO

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Nosaghae(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: useless newspaper!
Investigations have not been concluded and, vanguard already know those men worked for apc.
I don't believe in this fake story!
while punch is the media arm of the janjahweeds
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2014
caseless: useless newspaper!
Investigations have not been concluded and, vanguard already know those men worked for apc.
I don't believe in this fake story!

Well, well, well, na u get ur basket mouth oooh! If u like kal dem any name, it nor stop dem 4m makin der money.......
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Ahmeduana(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=LMAyedun]This news is a reminder to the following facts...

APC & PDP are same players in different jerseys.
WEN apc NOW BEEN CAUGHT PANTS DOWN, IT NOW TURNS TO THEY ARE THE SAME TEN AND TEN PENNS, UHNN? HYPOCRATES
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by aljharem(m): 8:17am On Sep 03, 2014
royalblood21: Dis. Ibo Ppls wll just come here to they post/ comment rubbish, when they don't even knw what is happening in there states...What happen to dat Eo, PDP used in Anambra during thir last Gov. election ''abi u don forget?;; no. Doubt dat Aregbe is loved by Osun pple... pls comment on what is happening in ur state not here...
Useless ppl since Ojukwu Era!!!!

The usual defence mechanism

Not all of us are APC stooges. I am yoruba and I see APC as part of the same corrupt system they accuse PDP of.

Or you mean all the commentators here against APC are Igbos ?

Awa le eko a fe APC. Ole a ji bo lu igi ni wo.

Tell me which Igbo man will understand what I wrote. We are tired of APC government in the West.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by aljharem(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2014
Ahmeduana: APC & PDP are same players in different jerseys.
WEN apc NOW BEEN CAUGHT PANTS DOWN, IT NOW TURNS TO THEY ARE THE SAME TEN AND TEN PENNS, UHNN? HYPOCRATES

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by royalblood21: 8:52am On Sep 03, 2014
aljharem:

The usual defence mechanism

Not all of us are APC stooges. I am yoruba and I see APC as part of the same corrupt system they accuse PDP of.

Or you mean all the commentators here against APC are Igbos ?

Awa le eko a fe APC. Ole a ji bo lu igi ni wo.

Tell me which Igbo man will understand what I wrote. We are tired of APC government in the West.

Shame on u!!!! If a yoruba like u can't write simple yoruba sentence, then u ve to go back home... what is the diff btw u and ibos? oga ooo... iwo omo ale jatijati yi!!! grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Akanbiedu(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2014
royalblood21:
Shame on u!!!! If a yoruba like u can't write simple yoruba sentence, then u ve to go back home... what is the diff btw u and ibos? oga ooo... iwo omo ale jatijati yi!!! grin

Believe whatever aljharem calls himself at your own risk.
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by royalblood21: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2014
Akanbiedu:

Believe whatever aljharem calls himself at your own risk.
grin grin grin grin .... ode! Ani ogbon o'nfo soke, se agbara laloni ni?...
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by JEITO: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2014
hardywaltz: Becoz APC won?
no! Because they actually did.
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by cityexams: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2014
Just Few Days left for 2014/2015 WAEC/G.C.E to start.

Get A's in all your Subjects without stress.

Receive W.A.E.C / G.C.E answers, Both Obj. And Theory live on your mobile phone.

Visit WWW.CITYEXAM.ML For More Details smiley

Dont Be Left out.
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by funshint(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2014
PDP; rigging election since 1999...how did
Omisore pull over 300thousand votes in just
7LGs while Aregbe managed to pull just over
400thousand across 23LGs?! God save us
from this evil party #PrigP...!
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by experimentist: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2014
Tolexander: bro, i don't see anything wrong with the newspaper.

I think it's better to tackle the issue and not the tissue, deal with the content and not the container and face the message, not the messenger.
but all you pdpdp maggots usually tackle the tissue instead of facing the issue.. Now when the allegation is against APC you want us to deal with the content and snub the container.. NO o!
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by bolafez(m): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2014
Yes,I know the election was rigged by those useless APC
msteeeeeew

1 Like

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by bolafez(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2014
funshint: PDP; rigging election since 1999...how did
Omisore pull over 300thousand votes in just
7LGs while Aregbe managed to pull just over
400thousand across 23LGs?! God save us
from this evil party #PrigP...!
jegas twitter handle isn't difikot ta get
foolish mind
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2014
lyntiffany: Soaking my ijebu garri ,groundnut and palm kernel nut, ehnnnnnnnnhe Op what's the topic sef ?
#passing her few cubes of 'beske'... Be like say dem say Make Aregbe vacate the ruling throne.. I nor knw sha... Whe ma lens make I GLASS tru again
Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2014
The Osun Election Results should be cancelled and AraegbeRascal should be eased out of Government house until investigation is completed and re-reun scheduled.

APC, inspite of the Security Presence still bought over ballot papers and decimated PDP votes in favor of APC. I can see, they learn very well from the frogged-eyed fraudulent paradigmatic enigma that has always broken the world records in fraudulent acquisitions.

Say No to APC, Say No to Electoral Malpractices. Say No to j.a.n.j.a.w.e.e.d APC - the political arm of Boko Haram and also say No to Ebola - the pathogenic arm of APC.

So mote it be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by aljharem(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2014
experimentist: but all you pdpdp maggots usually tackle the tissue instead of facing the issue.. Now when the allegation is against APC you want us to deal with the content and snub the container.. NO o!

Tolexander too is PDP shocked shocked

So people with integrity and speak the truth are now PDP. So when we lie, we are apc

2 Likes

Re: INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2014
Those were the EOs from whom much was given, but less was received! If you think those Officers worked in favor of APC, you're on a long thing. The Tribunal will soon throw Omisore's case to the waste-bin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Disrupt Elections In South Ijaw / The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu / Adamu Mohammed Confirmed As Inspector General Of Police (IGP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.